1st time geting gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time geting gear

I have been lifting for over 15 years and this is the first time I am getting gear. I would like some advice on what I should get for m,y first time and if I will need pct?
    [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Well first welcome to the boards. Ill shoot from the hip on this one. I don't know stats so I would keep it simple. If you been in tune with diet and the work out I would
    go with the Beginner Bulk Cycle. If you have never used AAS then it would be a safe place to start. Remember less is better when it comes to AAS.
    You will find all you need to know about PCT and anything else you need to cover on the boards here. Also check out the sponsors when you get a chance.

Hope this helps and again Welcome.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I have checked all of the boards and I have started on another thread.

Thanks TB
      [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

Cool deal Beezo,
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X