Awesome! Fast 2nd delivery!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome! Fast 2nd delivery!!!!

From being shipped the 14th of December, and arriving today(early christmas present ) December 24th, my second experience with Naps is another great one!

May I ask?????? Whats in your goody bag????!!!!!!

Comment

I ordered some Masteron, equipose, tren E, dbol, and nolva. I plan on running a bulking cycle in February of 2011, test E tren E equipose and dbol kickstart! I am very excited!!!!

Comment

Mine sounds kinda like that ,I didn't get the E.Q.
        I got Tren E and Test E. with a side order of D-bol!! You gonna use Masteron for a bridge ??? Or you just gonna SUPER STACK IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deathb4wkness View Post
          From being shipped the 14th of December, and arriving today(early christmas present ) December 24th, my second experience with Naps is another great one!
          Man, I'm hearing everyones great experiences with fast shipping. I am getting a little anxious, my order shipped on the 10th. I'm sure Naps will come through though. It's hard being patient your 1st time with a new company. I'm sure next week I'll be posting how happy I am with Naps too. I'm excited to try the GP line!

Comment

Damn!!!!

Another poster received in nine days. Now you had yours in ten. Naps is on point!

Comment

The masteron is for a cutting cycle later next year! Im planning on test prop tren a masteron and halo!!!! That would be an exciting cycle!!! Yo brotha, my first order took almost 20 days to arrive, trust me, it comes!!! If not, naps will get it figured out for ya! They definitely have my business!!!!

Comment

Where are you guys?? I'm located in the N.florida state....
                Does the shipping take longer for us??

Comment

Damn that sounds great I am ordering soon and its for a cycle I will be starting pretty much the day after my order arrives. Never used Naps really looking forward to it heard good things.

Comment

LOL, sound like a bunch of kids in a candy store. Enjoy your treats..

Comment

Man I can feel the excitement...lol. Placing One Soon thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                      X