No announcement yet.

How much sleep is good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting i am gonna look into it, if your sleeping is that bad mate. There is a great post on sleep Slow Wave Sleep (SWS0 in IGF AND HGH section. I think you would like it.

Comment

Wicked dude, will check it out! Let me know if you try those supps out

Comment

yee def worth it man, cuz i'd do anything for good sleep. The best thing i like about it is that i am not yawning during the day or feeling tired a long as i don't miss my meals. So i know that my body is getting the sleep it needs.

I read a book on sleep(not entire book but the parts i was interested in lol) and it said the best way to tell if you had enough sleep is by if you are yawning during the day and also by if you feel tired during the day. I usually just tell myself "Stop being a pu**y and work hard" to get around being tired feeling. So i could never gauge if i had enough sleep or not, but when you don't yawn that when you know you had good recovery sleep.

Hope it works as well its working for me, i am trying GABA right now will give my input after a month or so.

Comment

Minimum 8 hours sleep is required. Lack of sleep may lead to certain health problems. But it is recommended to avoid sleeping in afternoon.
          mole remover

Comment

http://michaelhyatt.com/why-you-shou...every-day.html
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

nice article lol i drink coffee after my lunch in order to not get tired feeling but gonna try napping 20-30 mins from now on lol thanks for the post TB

Comment

Good discussion guys. To me it just depends on what u feel comfortable with. Of course 8 is the optimal number but i find im good with no more than 7
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Every body requires minimum of 8 hours sleep. Its very important to be stress free will going to sleep as that time your body need to be relaxed.

Comment

Really great thread about good sleep, I'm glad you've done something like this and used your knowledge wisely. Researcher proved that people who sleep less than 6 hours a day are 27% more likely to become obese. And the number goes on increasing with each drop in sleeping hours. Therefore, it is imperative that you have 6 to 8 hours sleep for healthy life.

Angelica

Ultralifeshop

Comment

Really great thread about healthy sleep, I'm glad you've done something like this and used your knowledge wisely. Researcher proved that people who sleep less than 6 hours a day are 27% more likely to become obese. And the number goes on increasing with each drop in sleeping hours. Therefore, it is imperative that you have 6 to 8 hours sleep for healthy life.

Angelica

Ultralifeshop

Comment

for good health 8 or 7 hours very important to sleep in hole day.

Comment

Sleep is good upto 8 hours after that it causes various problem to our body. Ayurvedic treatmen will help you to find iformation about sleep.
                          Admin
                          Administrator
                          Last edited by Admin; 07-05-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I prefer 6-8 Hours maximum. It varies man to man

Comment

Much sleeping is not good for health which causes. Human being must be sleep for 8 hours.
                              Admin
                              Administrator
                              Last edited by Admin; 07-18-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X