GP Clen Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Clen Australia

Hi everyone I just joined up today since I have an important question to ask. I purchased from the napsgear.net site a few weeks ago, GP clen to be precise;

Manufacturer: Geneza Pharmaceuticals
    Pharmaceutical name: Clenbuterol hydrochloride
    Pack: 100 tabs (40 mcg/tab)

Since 25/11/10 it has been shipped and I still have no clen, or even a notification of it being still delivered. If anyone knows that in Sydney, Australia does clen go through customs? if not can I still reclaim it somehow or does napsgear have a way around it. If possible do I just ring up customs and ask the package off them or something, I'm just stuck at the moment and I would like to know what to do.

If i recall right AUS has the toughest customs to get through and if its illegal in your country the last thing you want to do is go down to customs to pick it up. Thats just asking to get arrested.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Australia does have tough customs but napsgear said they deliver there so there must be a way somehow and I read/heard others getting it through from other sites.

Comment

Yea, I agree with GXR64. Australia is and probably the highest in customs regulation than any other country, including Canada if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes stuff do get through with luck. If I were you, contact Naps and make a ticket. I'm sure they might be able to help you out bro. Good luck and let us know what happens.
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
        X