overweight roid novice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overweight roid novice

I've been fat since birth. A few years ago I was getting fatter faster and faster. Made it up to 350 and made a decision to try and get slim. A decision I have made more times than I can count. In less than a year I was down to 230. Pretty good right? Well now I back up to 250 due to gym neglect. It's now summer so I started jogging and been hitting the gym again. But Im sick of the fatman. Would like to be average or sexy for once before I die. So with desperation in my heart, Im ordering some T3 and Clen to do a first-time cycle, if you even call that a "cycle". I been studying forums and websites for about six months and feel like I know what Im doing. However I would much appreciate any directional advise from seasoned supplement takers.

How much dosage including ramp up/down?

I don't trust any of the websites Ive been to, is there anything anyone can point me to. If this is against forum rules please point that out as well.

Tomorrow I plan on getting some ephidrine at GMC for my first ECA cycle while trying to figure out how to find the other.

Im sure I wide open for some shit talking. It my first forum. Im not offended by anything really so feel free to rip on me all you want, but would much rather her some sinceable knowledge.

Thank you in advance.

I also plan on doing a bulk cycle if I can get myself down to 220 or less.
    cornbread
    Last edited by cornbread; 05-16-2013, 01:26 PM.

Welcome Cornbread. I think your doing the right thing. Concentrating on diet and losing the fast before jumping into an aas cycle is a wise move. So many guys think aas will help them lose the weight, but its the opposite. ECA is great, I've used it. gives good control of appetite too. I would advise editing the payment info in your post. It shouldn't be publicly discussed and it's grounds to get banned from the board moderators. Other than that, welcome to the board!

Comment

cornbread,
      The only thing that I'm worried about is that you'll slip back to the "norm". This forum is one of the best on the net for what we all here like to do, but we can't help you unless you help yourself first. I hope that you are as serious as you say, the best thing for you to do is search for the subjects you want to know about and do as much reading as you can. I would like to say with what your starting out with, T3 is a very powerful drug and if not used correctly can cause permanent damage to your thyroid. If this happens you will need to stay on T3 the rest of you life, so please do as much research as you can before attempting anything.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Honestly... you don't need clen, you don't need T3, you don't need gear. If you can't lower your weight then you're just doing it wrong. I used to be fat as well, that since birth.. but I simply didn't how to to boost my metabolism. I didn't know how to diet properly or how to exercise properly... then once I got my diet right I shred the fat like you have no idea.

Unless you are able to shred that fat naturally, don't even consider steroids cause you won't get anything out of them if you can't manage to do the simplest of things just by yourself.

I'm harsh perhaps, but losing fat is extremely easy if you know how to do it.. and that implies dieting right.

Steroids now will make you fatter and you'll regret ever starting. Not to mention.. you want to be on ECA+CLEN+T3... NO NO and NO. You might as well take a gun and pull the trigger. You're overweight so already put extra work on your heart.. no need to add all these compounds on top of that.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Xamo is absolutely correct losing weight is incredibly easy once you figure it out amd all those drugs will put major strain on your especially if your overweight. Learn how to eat right first, stay away from starving yourself that will only do worse for you. I would start out trying to stay away from processed foods for the first few weeks and see how that goes for you, then I would try and start eating at least 5 small meals a day to get your metabolism quicker also make sure to be doing cardio at least 3 or 4 days every week
          One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            Honestly... you don't need clen, you don't need T3, you don't need gear. If you can't lower your weight then you're just doing it wrong. I used to be fat as well, that since birth.. but I simply didn't how to to boost my metabolism. I didn't know how to diet properly or how to exercise properly... then once I got my diet right I shred the fat like you have no idea.

Unless you are able to shred that fat naturally, don't even consider steroids cause you won't get anything out of them if you can't manage to do the simplest of things just by yourself.

I'm harsh perhaps, but losing fat is extremely easy if you know how to do it.. and that implies dieting right.

Steroids now will make you fatter and you'll regret ever starting. Not to mention.. you want to be on ECA+CLEN+T3... NO NO and NO. You might as well take a gun and pull the trigger. You're overweight so already put extra work on your heart.. no need to add all these compounds on top of that.
            Nice post xamo!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules

Comment

Thanks I'm trying lol

Comment

Welcome to Jm. Everything is here for mind and body. Good luck with your weight just be the boss of your body and lose some fucking weight Sorry for language lol. And wonderful post xamo

Comment

Thank you all for your replies.

Excluding this past 6 weeks I jog about 20 miles a week and done other varies cardio depending on what I feel my body is telling. Im not at all afraid to throw around some metal in the gym and do it on a regular as well.Been doing that since September 2011. I eat small meals throughout the day, low sugar, low sodium, high protein, high fiber and good amount of omega-3s. I understand my diet, my body and how to workout (well rounded, ever changing routines)

Im 34 yrs old, 6'1 240lbs got muscle, but also got some fat. Actually in the best shape I been in since teenager years. I feel like I'm ready to get some unconventional help in sculpting my body. I've been reading these type of forums for months and the "your not ready, stay away from that" response is exactly what I expected and received. But Last thing I want is to fuck myself up, so trust I am all ears.

I would really like a good example of a newbie who is ready to start doing these things. Im not trying to be talked out of it. Im looking for advise how to start. If I wanted general workout help Id be on the menhealth forum.

And I am not doing a ECA+T3+CLEN. Just ECA then two week maybe more break then start the other. Sorry if that wasn't clear in original post, but that would be pretty stupid.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies.

Excluding this past 6 weeks I jog about 20 miles a week and done other varies cardio depending on what I feel my body is telling. Im not at all afraid to throw around some metal in the gym and do it on a regular as well.Been doing that since September 2011. I eat small meals throughout the day, low sugar, low sodium, high protein, high fiber and good amount of omega-3s. I understand my diet, my body and how to workout (well rounded, ever changing routines)

Im 34 yrs old, 6'1 240lbs got muscle, but also got some fat. Actually in the best shape I been in since teenager years. I feel like I'm ready to get some unconventional help in sculpting my body. I've been reading these type of forums for months and the "your not ready, stay away from that" response is exactly what I expected and received. But Last thing I want is to fuck myself up, so trust I am all ears.

I would really like a good example of a newbie who is ready to start doing these things. Im not trying to be talked out of it. Im looking for advise how to start. If I wanted general workout help Id be on the menhealth forum.

And I am not doing a ECA+T3+CLEN. Just ECA then two week maybe more break then start the other. Sorry if that wasn't clear in original post, but that would be pretty stupid.

Comment

how many calories are you eating a day?
                      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Around 2000 to 3000.

I have been through all this. How many calories, how muchrcardio, what type of muscles do you work, blah.
                        It maybe hard for you all to get, but the science does not work for everyone, some people are just fat. Most people are lazy, junk food scarfying slobs but im not one of them. I have decieded to put something into my body to help remove the fat. you guys want to share your knowledge on what helps eat fat , that would be great. You want to talk about diet, calories, cardio and all that stuff then your going to lose me. Ive been through all that rah rah since I was a 12 year old boy. How to lose fat today is totally different than it was yesterday and tomorrow everyone will have all kinds of new theories on it.

Eat around 2000 to 3000 calories a day of a variaty of "real food". Work all your muscles good in booth directions. Get your heart rate up to an aerobic state for at least 45 minutes at least three times a week. On this plan anyone should lose wieght right? Well fuck.

I have changed my mind on the t3 and clen for a minute though. I will try and see a doctor before I do anything to crazy. Maybe I already have a thyroid issue and they say I should take some t3, wouldn't that be funny.

Comment

See thats the thing.....all's we know about you is what you've told us. Do you know your b-fat %? Most of the guys here would like to see you at less then 15% b-fat before starting any AAS, but if you think that your read for some type of fat burner, I don't have an issue with you trying some Clen as long as you think your up to it. Clen will speed up your heart rate, I found personally that it speeds mine up about 2-3 beats per min at rest and about 10 beat per min. when I'm doing cardio. Now it will or may not effect you differently, so if you have any heart issues then this is not for you and you'll have to do something else. Most of time diet is enough for most guys to get them to start burning fat along with a good cardio routine.
                          MrBig
                          Last edited by MrBig; 05-17-2013, 11:37 PM.
                          Chat Box Talk And Rules

Comment

Cornbread...being a fff (former fat fuck) I can realate. Only thing I want to ask is when it comes to your diet and training, have you ever enlisted coaches that do the thinking for you or have you talked to friends, forum readers and so on?
                            I think what the guys here, and me, wish to say is that the AAS aren't a quick fix, you have to know, and do, a lot before starting them or else they won't be magic. But if you feel you really want it, I'd listen to MrBig's advice. Btw, good your going to the doc, keep us posted what he says and good luck!
                            Shrek
                            Last edited by Shrek; 05-18-2013, 12:05 AM. Reason: Spelling error
                            Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Before jumping to illegal substances.. have you tried weight loss supplementation ? They do work quite well and won't be as harsh on your body nor as dangerous as their illegal peers?

Comment

Working...
                              X