No announcement yet.

Jintani review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive read that you pinned Tren E over 9 weeks ago, you havnt had any sides or strength gains?
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
      ive read that you pinned Tren E over 9 weeks ago, you havnt had any sides or strength gains?
      I think it was a typo on the gear I was pinning. But with Tren E, I always get sides and I eat whatever I want and still burn fat like a furness. I just kill it in the gym !!!
      "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

i guess ill hold back on ordering from jintani until more feedback comes. ive read that their orals were trash
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Jintani is legit in my book. I love to run GP only but i decided to try thier adex and NPP for this cut cycle im on. I am impressed so fsr. Sides are dowb and gains are strong with thier compounds. I may run my next cycle all jintani just to compare and try something new. Mine came WITH lables but i believe that is becuase i asked to pit the lables on. There was an option on naps to send with or without lables- i chose with
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
            Jintani is legit in my book. I love to run GP only but i decided to try thier adex and NPP for this cut cycle im on. I am impressed so fsr. Sides are dowb and gains are strong with thier compounds. I may run my next cycle all jintani just to compare and try something new. Mine came WITH lables but i believe that is becuase i asked to pit the lables on. There was an option on naps to send with or without lables- i chose with
            My buddy ordered staright from Jintani labs site, got tracking number, almost 2 weeks later still nothing on either tracking ie: tnt or usps. Im thinking he got ripped. not sure what to think.
            "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

I just got my order and it came with all labels and I didnt even request them.Very happy with all items.The sust 250 is clean & clear no pip,tren a,Test prop all look and feel great.I am sweating like an animal and eating as one also on tren.Jintani is true GTG for me.Even dbols are better than expected,I ordered as a test too cheap not to try,glad I did.I still prefer some other orals,but the oils are so far clean and potent,I hit 2mg decca in my shoulder and instantly felt better movement in my delt,shoulder etc.Great stuff at great prices and got it in 7 biz days.Cant beat that either!Good luck bro's and Jin is pretty good in my book for my 1st time trying them.Just my opinion.

Comment

Jintani once again is quality gear when u order they will ask u if u want the labels and if so they will mail them seperate to u so make sure u inquire about the labels Naps don't sell bunk gear brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Joe Green View Post
                  I just got my order and it came with all labels and I didnt even request them.Very happy with all items.The sust 250 is clean & clear no pip,tren a,Test prop all look and feel great.I am sweating like an animal and eating as one also on tren.Jintani is true GTG for me.Even dbols are better than expected,I ordered as a test too cheap not to try,glad I did.I still prefer some other orals,but the oils are so far clean and potent,I hit 2mg decca in my shoulder and instantly felt better movement in my delt,shoulder etc.Great stuff at great prices and got it in 7 biz days.Cant beat that either!Good luck bro's and Jin is pretty good in my book for my 1st time trying them.Just my opinion.
                  Did you order from naps or from the jintani site?
                  http://napsgear.net/customers_boards_banner_823.gif
                  NapsGear.Net-TheLargestAndMostTrusted

Comment

Originally posted by c-monster View Post
                    .....Naps don't sell bunk gear brothers
                    I am finding this to be true after just 2 orders (currently waiting on 2nd order) but the pct stuff I used was all legit. Gp clomid and Bharat 10,000 iu hcg had me back in biz in under 6 wks

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                      My buddy ordered staright from Jintani labs site, got tracking number, almost 2 weeks later still nothing on either tracking ie: tnt or usps. Im thinking he got ripped. not sure what to think.
                      Its been well over 2 months since this post but no follow up, what ever happened with this?
                      I wanna order but I wanna get my gear and it be what I paid for

Comment

Tell your buddy to give it time. My order from them took 4 weeks to even show up on tracking and another 4 weeks for it to arrive at my door. Thought I got ripped off also but everything came in. I have used their Winstrol before and it worked just fine for me.. Looking forward to trying the oils this winter.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, I feel pretty good about them since their format is very similar to Naps. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on an order while stuff is on sale \m/ \m/

Comment

C-monster covered it..they shir some shit labled "raw materials" w no labels again to clear customs easier. i have used them several times and had crused orals replaced with No ?'s Asked. Been running a detailed log on their gear on steriod-forums.com under 10wk Jintani Blast name"BIG THERONI"..Ive even gotten a 20% off soupon for doin the review. They are always all over cust support and you get great online help..If any of you have any ?'s about them or their gear PM me and I will be happy to help.l8tr
                            YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED!!!!!

Comment

well, I have to say I was impressed overall with Jintani BUT, they still owe me gear after several emails I finally just gave up and that's been over a year now. Out of a pretty large order I was shorted a few bottles of Deca and some anastrazole, no biggie I guess

Comment

Naps will always take care of any issues that arise with ordering/receiving. Please be patient and it will come through. No one ever gets left behind or loses the money they spent
                                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                                X