Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no such thing as a fatburning steroid cycle- its a myth , absurd,idiotic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no such thing as a fatburning steroid cycle- its a myth , absurd,idiotic....

Whenever I hear someone say that Winnie cut them up or got them shredded, I think it is hilarious. Anabolic steroids do not directly burn body-fat. What they do is alter your metabolism in favor of burning fat, if your diet is correct. Now, there are a few very seasoned juice bags out there that will stay lean no matter what, and are convinced that the drugs, or their own metabolisms are responsible. They are partially correct on both.
    If you are heavily muscled and have put on a good deal of lean mass beyond your natural genetic (drug free) potential, then, anabolic steroids have a way of keeping you leaner…all else being equal. The reason is that heavy juiced up lifting constantly stimulates the metabolism. A five foot eight lifter/bodybuilder using anabolic steroids that weigh 220lbs+ and works out five or six days a week with weights has a metabolism like a lion.
    When I said that anabolic steroids aid fat-loss indirectly, I meant that they elevate the rate of protein synthesis of muscle (rebuilding) and if you are constantly tearing muscle down by training hard, your body is rebuilding at a accelerated rate under the influence of the anabolic steroids. If you continue to lift hard, eat tons of protein, and cut your calories a reasonable amount (not too drastically), anabolic steroids can greatly protect your muscle tissue while dieting and make the dieting easier.
    Anabolic steroids elevate protein synthesis and also speed the rate of protein synthesis in the body. Basic physiology of muscle dictates that you must consume excess calories in order to build new tissue, be it muscle or fat. What we do as juicers by taking anabolics is aid the rate and extent to which our muscles are healed from the training stimulus (the damage). If the calories are cut, but the workout intensity remains, the stimulus for muscle remodeling(growth) is still there, minus the surplus material we need for building bulk(because of cut calories when dieting). The anabolics have no surplus nutrients to build extra tissue with and increase in muscle bulk is not possible. Slight growth or change in physique, yes, massive bulk, no.
    So, in the absence of extra calories, the body still tries to repair the muscle tissue (from intense training) to the best of its ability. With the anabolic steroids, it can still do this. This is how your muscles will be protected from wasting when you are consuming a hypocaloric diet (diet below your maintenance level of calories). Body-fat, is, after all a storage form of energy. It can only be burned when you are burning more than you are consuming...bla bla, bla (I have an ebook on fat-loss, I will present it soon). Okay, back to anabolics…
    So, this is what we have: first and foremost, a hypocaloric diet. Secondly, high protein. Thirdly, intense resistance training (and for gains sake, do not cut out the basic lifts for the ‘isolation’ bs when dieting-you will lose a ton of muscle no matter how many drugs you take). Fourth, do your cardio, four times a week at least, 30-50minutes max, only once per day. Seven days if you feel you need it-we will talk more about these variables later. Seeing that you are doing all of the above, now, and only now will the right choice on anabolics really make a difference. Here goes.
    In one way or another, the drugs most important for dieting will first stimulate a high increase in nitrogen retention (your body’s status of protein building or ‘retaining’ vs ‘wasting’). The most potent anabolics are the best, but secondly you want drugs that… Do not hold water. This is one reason people often assume that winstrol is so great. The fact is, injectable winstrol is a very weak drug. But…it holds zero water. Juicers often switch from heavy androgens to lighter “anabolics” when dieting. Try taking a gram of test a week, then switch over to some winstrol and anavar. All the water will fall off your body. This is common sense yet I still here juice bags talking about it like it is some new secret of chemically getting cut. Do not waste your time on this point.
    Drugs that don’t hold water give the illusion of fat-loss because the skin is thinner (less subcutaneous water beneath it hiding muscle definition), and drugs that don’t hold water also do not aromatize and hold estrogen either. Guess what low estrogen and low water look like on a physique that had previously had a good deal of both-------cut!!!
    Bad news is, you are not cut. Same fatness, no water, low estrogen. At this point, the body is primed to lose fat but is not actually leaner yet. Actually, water accounts for lean mass calculation in the total sum when computing body-fat. So, actually, at this point you would be fatter if measured in a hydrostatic water tank (the gold standard of body-fat laboratory measurement). Add in your cardio and proper diet for 6-10 weeks and you will be very happy with what you see in the mirror. You may have to fool with some clen, ephedrine, and a little T3, don’t Let the same ignoramus that told you that Tren or Primo cut you that T-3 is dangerous, they are only dangerous if you don’t know how to use them, just like everything else here.
    The mind is the greatest weapon

Great read.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Im not sure im sold

Comment

Intelligent article Ketsu maybe Blog this?

Comment

Ketsugo.
          Great post. Can you do one on t3 use.... how you cycle it. Not a lot of best practices info out there on t3.

Comment

Although I understand what you are saying and do not consider myself to be among the more knowledgeable aas users here, I would have to respectfully disagree based on the results I have seen and how my own body reacts to them.

Or perhaps I just fall into that category you described early in your anecdote of somebody who is 220+ lbs and already heavily muscled. Although the bf is not where I would like it to be, I still have very dense shoulders, arms, legs and back with much better definition than bf% would suggest.

I did a Test C/EQ cycle a few years ago, and even though I was eating to "bulk", I was looking more ripped than before I had started. Even during phases where I got sloppy for a few days mid cycle, I would eat good for a couple days, hit the the treadmill, and I lost it all back.

Anyways, I do not mean to disrespect or say that there isn't truth to what you are saying, perhaps it is just my own chemical make up, but I have noticed fat loss on cycle even when I'm not doing a mass calorie restriction.

I've also seen guys who didn't have the obsessive diets that go hand in hand with being an elite level athlete get on cycle and look much leaner than before.

Just my $.02, I'm sure I will get blasted to hell for this.

Comment

You won't be but what you have is a result of what he's talking about.. also the result of a good working metabolism... The gear helps in its own way but isn't what triggers the fat loss..
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                You won't be but what you have is a result of what he's talking about.. also the result of a good working metabolism... The gear helps in its own way but isn't what triggers the fat loss..
                Yes, well I'm not exactly a "novice", I just was never a competitive body builder. I am a former ATHLETE who never used to have to work to look good, did a cycle for athletic purposes (putting on size for football), and had NEVER experienced being overweight before in my life (Was always hovering at around 7-8% naturally).

I actually have years and years of weight training and "building" muscle, so I have a lot of mass, just wanting to shed a layer of fat and add some definition to what I have.

I'm not your typical endo-morph, fat ass who is expecting to look like a completely different person. I'm a very natural and muscular guy who happens to have some unwanted fat layers that I'm having difficulty shedding naturally.

Also, I have read more than a few drug profiles, on top of testimonials by real people that say that drugs like Tren, Test, Anavar and Masteron/Primo have fat burning properties.

B

Comment

I believe there's plenty of polemic about it. Personally I'd take a legal thermogenic over the fat burning ability of a steroid. Now I didn't say for the mass building but solely for the fat loss ability of the compound... OxyElite Pro in my opinion is much more potent than all these all together as far as a true fat burner is considered. I've never been super lean and I'm not as knowledgeable as you are on the gear matter, but the gear's ability to shred fat is in my opinion overrated. I used to be a D1 water polo player.. the fat I shred definitely came from the cardio..not from the supplements.. Gear will always remain as a plus to good diets and routines.. unless you're on DNP, if your diet isn't in check you won't lose anything.

Comment

I believe there's plenty of polemic about it. Personally I'd take a legal thermogenic over the fat burning ability of a steroid. Now I didn't say for the mass building but solely for the fat loss ability of the compound... OxyElite Pro in my opinion is much more potent than all these all together as far as a true fat burner is considered. I've never been super lean and I'm not as knowledgeable as you are on the gear matter, but the gear's ability to shred fat is in my opinion overrated. I used to be a D1 water polo player.. the fat I shred definitely came from the cardio..not from the supplements.. Gear will always remain as a plus to good diets and routines.. unless you're on DNP, if your diet isn't in check you won't lose anything.
                    I am far from an expert on this subject matter, but when I hear opinions repeated by individuals that don't align with research I have done, I try to cross-reference, get other opinions, and at least question how certain conclusions are drawn up.

I'm no fool, I know aas are merely there to MAXIMIZE the effort that is put in through training and diet, and sticking them, eating poorly and not training will do more harm than good.

I don't plan on running my cycle for another few weeks. Would like to get down to about ~230 and get closer to the mid teens, bf wise, before I run anything.

My thing is I LOVE to eat. I generally eat well, but I like to indulge sometimes. I'm realistic, I'm not gonna go on a raw foods diet, no sodium, cut out anything that tastes decent, etc.... so I like trenbolone because it can keep me in a fat burning state and still afford me that even if I wanna have a couple cheat meals throughout the week.

And from past experience, I have taken substances that have no documented "fat burning" properties, such as EQ, and was able to eat like I'm bulking and somehow be a bit more defined.

Lastly, going back to what I said earlier, there ARE steroids that have fat burning properties that are documented. Sure, the guy who is 10% bf is going to look that much more yoked than the guy with a higher bf, but substances aren't picky or choosy about who they burn fat on, all diet and training being equal.

We are all looking to "improve" our bodies through this avenue, and whether you are already a lean guy who gets spider veins and perfectly sculpted bod from a cycle, or a guy who drastically shrinks his gut considerably while maintiaining or gaining a bit of muscle mass, is improvement not improvement?

FWIW, I'm on an ECA stack right now and want to drop down some more, but I just don't get this fire and brimstone flaming of people who aren't in optimal shape wanting to cut with sauce. It may not be ideal and the "best" route, but if you're getting significant results, who cares?

Comment

Hmm, I don't think I was flaming, personally I wish that ECA stacks did anything to me..I could take a few pills and still sleep like a baby..:/ It's through tho.. if something works for you then go for it

Comment

Hmm, I don't think I was flaming, personally I wish that ECA stacks did anything to me..I could take a few pills and still sleep like a baby..:/ It's through tho.. if something works for you then go for it
                        Your adrenals and or recptors are Burnt to a crisp, this happends when you use too much too many times. Take a lay off from ECA . Try to build up your adrenals with some nutrition- google adrenl burnout

Comment

Not blasting you and thanks you for writing- but just reading your post I can see that you dont understand. Everyone who exercises and eats right will burn fat to some degree- Trust me its all in your mind because - This is not may opinion- Its just a matter of science- I have actually been bodybuilding for 30 years, Ive not only done 20 plus cycles personally, I train people on the side- kids like you who get their feet wet, but truly have no idea yet. NO STEROID BURNS FAT PERIOD- fact not opinion.
                          However you live a lifestyle conducive to building and burning so of course you are just misinrepreting your own progress- but hey You look fantastic and carry on. And those guys you speak of it actually is their obsessive diets and when they cycle they are MORE MOTIVATED to diet and train hard- so again you arent getting the point. Its not a direct fat burner. Try this eat like a pig and take tren, anavar and clen- then you tell me how much fat you lost. In my training business- we actually carefu;;y monitor everything and take fat percentages Q 2 weeks. So with respect, you dont know what you are saying- but Im not blasting you either. I just done it 100s times with many including myself. Ive gotten shredded on my lowest body fat ever actually using dianobol and anadrol. However many people have- trust me you have a lot to learn, but carry on my brother

Originally posted by Xxplosive View Post
                          Although I understand what you are saying and do not consider myself to be among the more knowledgeable aas users here, I would have to respectfully disagree based on the results I have seen and how my own body reacts to them.

Or perhaps I just fall into that category you described early in your anecdote of somebody who is 220+ lbs and already heavily muscled. Although the bf is not where I would like it to be, I still have very dense shoulders, arms, legs and back with much better definition than bf% would suggest.

I did a Test C/EQ cycle a few years ago, and even though I was eating to "bulk", I was looking more ripped than before I had started. Even during phases where I got sloppy for a few days mid cycle, I would eat good for a couple days, hit the the treadmill, and I lost it all back.

Anyways, I do not mean to disrespect or say that there isn't truth to what you are saying, perhaps it is just my own chemical make up, but I have noticed fat loss on cycle even when I'm not doing a mass calorie restriction.

I've also seen guys who didn't have the obsessive diets that go hand in hand with being an elite level athlete get on cycle and look much leaner than before.

Just my $.02, I'm sure I will get blasted to hell for this.

Comment

Again NO STEROID DIRECTLY BURNS FAT- fact . However consider Testosterone that we men have more than females naturally and we are the leaner gender becasue of it. Building muscle increases metabolism, therfore you will burn more fat. You guys that think you are burning fat from steroids are just training and eating correctly and more power to you all- but its the increase in muscle, the prevention of new fat storage that is making you leaner- NOT THE GEAR.

Its like the kid who injects helios into his abs , while he diets and trains for a contest - his total BF % decreases so he thinks the helios spot reduced his abs when NO NO NO NO- it just got leaner like it naturally would have from all his hard efforts. Just like you XPLOSIVE- you are experiencing the effects of doing everything right, ITS NOT THE GEAR . Yes you are right you are not experienced and with respect let me tell you - you are mistaken- Ive seen and worked with 100s of 20 something kids like you- Just keep doing what you are doing cuz you are doing it correctly. When you hit your 30s and 40s and the metabolism slows- Then come talk to me and Ill prove it all over again

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
                              Not blasting you and thanks you for writing- but just reading your post I can see that you dont understand. Everyone who exercises and eats right will burn fat to some degree- Trust me its all in your mind because - This is not may opinion- Its just a matter of science- I have actually been bodybuilding for 30 years, Ive not only done 20 plus cycles personally, I train people on the side- kids like you who get their feet wet, but truly have no idea yet. NO STEROID BURNS FAT PERIOD- fact not opinion.
                              However you live a lifestyle conducive to building and burning so of course you are just misinrepreting your own progress- but hey You look fantastic and carry on. And those guys you speak of it actually is their obsessive diets and when they cycle they are MORE MOTIVATED to diet and train hard- so again you arent getting the point. Its not a direct fat burner. Try this eat like a pig and take tren, anavar and clen- then you tell me how much fat you lost. In my training business- we actually carefu;;y monitor everything and take fat percentages Q 2 weeks. So with respect, you dont know what you are saying- but Im not blasting you either. I just done it 100s times with many including myself. Ive gotten shredded on my lowest body fat ever actually using dianobol and anadrol. However many people have- trust me you have a lot to learn, but carry on my brother
                              Thank you for your reply. I was hoping as I was writing my posts that you would not take offense to them. Regardless, I can tell that you have more empirical knowledge on the subjects you speak of.

I guess what my rants were meant to say is that although you are perhaps correct in what you say, I think there are indirect fat burning properties of AAS.

For example, aas give you that extra energy/aggression/etc. to lift more, run faster, train harder... and I know there has been a direct correlation in exercise intensity and calorie burning.

Also, and it looks as though you beat me to it, but metabolizing/synthezing protein/building muscle takes energy to do.

Lastly, if diet/training is correct, you will build a lot of muscle with a lot less fat gain. Adding muscle while the same fat content stays exactly the same leads to a lower bf%.

But, I appreciate your response and did not mean any harm.

Comment

Working...
                              X