extreme headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extreme headache

im on oral tren and test e. 500 of each until my andromix comes then ill drop the OT. today while i was doing pull ups i kept getn avery rapid headache around the 4th rep so bad i barely got thru it. but as soon as i was done it went away as fast as it came. why is this happening? im nervous about wat could be causing this and if i could have a pinched nerve or somthing worse inside my dome. how can i get rid of this ? please help me im very worried
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Well bro its not a pinched nerve in your head thats for sure. Are you taking creatine? The reason i ask is because this sounds like elelvated blood pressure. Also elevated BP is a side effect of the juice.

Comment

I cannot use a preworkout while on gear, i get high blood pressure and i feel like my head will explode or i will pass out. It could be high blood pressure.

Comment

Nope no creatine. Jus milk muscle. I dont see how my bp could he up already cuz ive only been on the ot and test e for 3 days. Wyat can i do to help this if thats the problem? Doctor? Anything i can order online or from gnc
        Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
        Well bro its not a pinched nerve in your head thats for sure. Are you taking creatine? The reason i ask is because this sounds like elelvated blood pressure. Also elevated BP is a side effect of the juice.
        sigpic

Comment

I jus read a thread about a guy with the same problem. He was also on OT and his bp was 179/91. I bought some andromix and I'd really hate to not be able to run it cuz of the tren in it. If it is the ot doing this will the tren in the mix have the same effect or will it be different. I honestly feel fine not jittery or sweating at all. Feel exceptionally great
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure how to answer Ricky Bobby but I will say this. If it don't work out just send it to me Lol.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

edit -"my bad thought it was ur post someone else" -
              it could be the OT?, it could be elevated BP (as juicemanjoe said) from OT+Xtra stress w work?
              It could be a vitamin deficiency? or a blood sugar issue?
              it could be breathing techniques - holding ur breath during tough reps - (this happened to me w/Squats - headaches+ almost passed out - picked up bad habit + Abombs)

how does ur urine look+smell while on the OT?

Get what u can checked + play with the other elements.
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 05-09-2013, 03:59 PM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

maybe the breathing tech is the prob? not sure. i really struggle with pullups, bad shoulder. pee hasnt changed at all
                Originally posted by ODB View Post
                u shld have combined both post (Headaches+cramping)..
                it could be the OT?, it could be elevated BP (as juicemanjoe said) from OT+Xtra stress w work?
                It could be a vitamin deficiency? or a blood sugar issue?
                it could be breathing techniques - holding ur breath during tough reps - (this happened to me w/Squats - headaches+ almost passed out - picked up bad habit + Abombs)

how does ur urine look+smell while on the OT?

Get what u can checked + play with the other elements.
                RickyBobby
                Last edited by RickyBobby; 05-10-2013, 07:30 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

if it dont work out then ill pm u. until then u can fuck off!!! LOL
                  Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                  Not sure how to answer Ricky Bobby but I will say this. If it don't work out just send it to me Lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
                    Nope no creatine. Jus milk muscle. I dont see how my bp could he up already cuz ive only been on the ot and test e for 3 days. Wyat can i do to help this if thats the problem? Doctor? Anything i can order online or from gnc
                    I all depends on your sensitivity to juice or your family history(genetics) do you have any family members that have or had hypertension? Well the doc is never a bad idea but it can be somewhat expensive so if these headaches continue when doing strenuous activity your best bet is to go to the doctor. There are some things that can help and this is coming from someone who has a lot of knowledge about this and also had stage 2 hypertension for example I would be doing supersets at the gym and blood would literally just burst out of both my nostrils people would look at me like I was on drugs or something lol. Anyway so when you are at the doctor he more than likely will prescribe you a diuretic like hydrochlorothiazide or atenolol (which is a beta blocker) They can actually help pretty well. I take the hydro and another med called clonidin but the clonidin knocks me out. For some things that you can do to help; Lower your sodium intake, stay away from caffeine, also as strange as it may sound my nutritionist told me to try Holy Basil it actually helped. Now not to add more worry to your situation but this last august I ended up being admitted into the hospital for multiple blood clots in my arms. I was on cycle with Andromix, due to the frequent doses and viscosity it really thickened my blood so be careful and rotate your injection sites from upper body to lower body just to give your body time to dissolve this compound. I'm not trying to knock andro simply because of the results I gained but always be safe. As for the BP keep an eye on it maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to invest in an eletric BP steup they're like 40-100 bucks also the emergency room will just refer you to go to the doc but if you need to go just go. Before I forget once I was off cycle for a month or so my BP went back down to normal.

Comment

if it dont work out then ill pm u. until then u can fuck off!!! LOL
                      LoL hope you figure it out bro. If not hit me up LOL!
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Wow guy sounds like u no ur shit. I was considering clonidin jus cuz ive used it befor during detox wen i was addicted to another injectable substance... thank GOd im clean now. They give that for withdrawals which im sure u no. Thanks for all the help bro and didnt mean to flame u last week was jus confused about ur post but u no u and i was wrong. Thanks again guy willvtake ur advice.
                        Btw how did u no u had clots?
                        Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
                        I all depends on your sensitivity to juice or your family history(genetics) do you have any family members that have or had hypertension? Well the doc is never a bad idea but it can be somewhat expensive so if these headaches continue when doing strenuous activity your best bet is to go to the doctor. There are some things that can help and this is coming from someone who has a lot of knowledge about this and also had stage 2 hypertension for example I would be doing supersets at the gym and blood would literally just burst out of both my nostrils people would look at me like I was on drugs or something lol. Anyway so when you are at the doctor he more than likely will prescribe you a diuretic like hydrochlorothiazide or atenolol (which is a beta blocker) They can actually help pretty well. I take the hydro and another med called clonidin but the clonidin knocks me out. For some things that you can do to help; Lower your sodium intake, stay away from caffeine, also as strange as it may sound my nutritionist told me to try Holy Basil it actually helped. Now not to add more worry to your situation but this last august I ended up being admitted into the hospital for multiple blood clots in my arms. I was on cycle with Andromix, due to the frequent doses and viscosity it really thickened my blood so be careful and rotate your injection sites from upper body to lower body just to give your body time to dissolve this compound. I'm not trying to knock andro simply because of the results I gained but always be safe. As for the BP keep an eye on it maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to invest in an eletric BP steup they're like 40-100 bucks also the emergency room will just refer you to go to the doc but if you need to go just go. Before I forget once I was off cycle for a month or so my BP went back down to normal.
                        RickyBobby
                        Last edited by RickyBobby; 05-10-2013, 06:55 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

One more thing... how much andromix were u using ed/eod? I wanted to do 2cc eod but now am considering one cc eod. I heard donating blood hepps with that problem of ur blood getn thick. That tru?
                          sigpic

Comment

i get a headace 5mins after taking winny tabs
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Wow guy sounds like u no ur shit. I was considering clonidin jus cuz ive used it befor during detox wen i was addicted to another injectable substance... thank GOd im clean now. They give that for withdrawals which im sure u no. Thanks for all the help bro and didnt mean to flame u last week was jus confused about ur post but u no u and i was wrong. Thanks again guy willvtake ur advice.
                              Btw how did u no u had clots?
                              First off congratulations on being clean that's a mountain to climb all in itself man.I was kind of sckeptical about the clonidin simply because of its other use but it really helped and no problem brother we all will have disagreements now and then we just have to remain close knit and support eachother as we are a secretive group. As for how did I know I had clots. I was doing my morning curls and decided to look at myself in the mirror after the pump (as we all do unless I'm just wierd or something) and I noticed my right arm was huge being that I was half asleep I hadn't noticed while lifting. At first I figured that I might have gotten an infection from an injection because I had a friend pinning me and he wasn't all to much into medical asepsis. So, I figured that I could just get some antibiotics and I'd be fine. I am in medical school so I recieve free Dr visits and discounted meds so I went in and my doc told me that he wanted me to run a D-dimer and another overall blood test so I went did them I was walking out of the hospital thinking all was well and the Dr called and told me to get my ass back to the hospital to run ultra-sounds on my arm and sure enough they found multiple blood clots throughout my arms. What sucked is that I had only been rotating injection sites on delts and tri's left to right 1.5ml eod so this all could have probably been avoided. After a week in the hospital my doc told me he saw an elevated test level in my blood and said to be more cautious if I was going to be using steroids. As for donating blood it will help lower your blood pressure but as for thinning your blood that is simply not the case. All juice thickens the blood but the oil bases are the real gangster in the situation. Also they all elevate your red blood cell count as well as your cholesterol. If you want to thin your blood lemon juice is pretty good and you must also watch the amount of green vegetables you are eating they all have vitamin K which helps produce the Clotting Factor in your blood. The 1cc eod sounds reasonable man you can probable jump up to the recommended 1.5 after your body gets use to it. Good luck brother

Comment

Working...
                              X