...I Guess Everyone Makes Mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I Guess Everyone Makes Mistakes

I hope the title got your attention, because I really feel it is necessary to tell the story of my latest order with Naps.

I have ordered from Naps multiple times in the past. My first order was part of the shipping fiasco that happened a few years back where it was taking a long time to get orders. All of my subsequent orders have arrived very very quickly from date of purchase. I cannot express how happy that makes me.

On my most recent order I found an issue. A large chunk of my order (a bulk item) was not included. I did not think much of it as I figured I would get everything eventually. When the posted arrival dates came and went on the Naps site I submitted a support ticket.

It took a couple of days after ticket submission to get everything squared away (I received instant response and did not need to do anything while they were researching). It was found that the bulk item was not included in the original shipment. When this was found the items were IMMEDIATELY reshipped free of charge and I received them quickly.

To me, the level of customer service is seen not when a company does everything right, but in how they fix their mistakes. I could not be happier with Naps after this situation. In my mind they are not only the best place to order from, they are the only place to order from.

Great gear, great customer service, fast shipping... if you are not ordering from Uncle Nappy you are doing it wrong!

EDIT: Changed a few items just to make sure I wasn't breaking the rules. If there are any issues please PM me and I will fix them ASAP!
    Last edited by clouded; 05-07-2013, 11:21 PM.
Working...
X