X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sam. I tryed to order the test 400 like you said. And their not fixing it? I contacted support and am waiting on them to respond. Any ideas?

Comment

• Sam and anyone with the knowledge please reply,
      Can you explain about why people or steroid charts indicate that some drugs like (EQ, Primo, Anavar) have maintainable gains and you are able to gain LBM and maintain your gains, and those chart show other drugs like, Test, Tbol, Dbol and others not having the capabilities to have LBM and maintainable gains. Is this true? If it is, why would we continue to use these other drugs that only create water gains and the gains that we make on cycle and are harder to maintain than say (anavar, primo, eq). I have never understood this and would greatly appreciate anyone informing me about the use of different steriods and maintaing gains.
      Thanks you everyone

Comment

• fluid retention has its place. here is a thread i posted not too long ago on the topic.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ention-and-you

Originally posted by fit27 View Post
        Sam and anyone with the knowledge please reply,
        Can you explain about why people or steroid charts indicate that some drugs like (EQ, Primo, Anavar) have maintainable gains and you are able to gain LBM and maintain your gains, and those chart show other drugs like, Test, Tbol, Dbol and others not having the capabilities to have LBM and maintainable gains. Is this true? If it is, why would we continue to use these other drugs that only create water gains and the gains that we make on cycle and are harder to maintain than say (anavar, primo, eq). I have never understood this and would greatly appreciate anyone informing me about the use of different steriods and maintaing gains.
        Thanks you everyone
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• the only way to know if you have recovered is to have had blood work done before the cycle to see where you're at and then have it done after to make sure you have come back. at a few wks into pct, you have yet to really be off. your RBC will still be really high. for several more wks, you'll probably still feel an increased pump in the gym. i usually find that things drop off about 8 wks after i start PCT. if you want to recover better, i would certainly consider using HCG on cycle and up to a few days before PCT. if you find that you aren't recovering, you can run some HCG for a couple wks while taking a low dose of clomid or nolva and then start a full PCT over again. if you dont use labs to see if you've recovered, there is a internet based "rule of thumb" that states time on PLUS pct should be equal to time off. some may need more. some less. it will depend on the individual and the drugs they used. fyi, deca is very hard for some to recover from. its awful on me

Originally posted by Nomejoda View Post
          30 years old
          6' 3"
          215 lbs
          12-15% BF
          always been athletic with sports but very lean

So, I ran my first cycle and had great results. I was on 250 sus pinning every 8 days with 200 deca every 4 for 10 weeks. With it I was on 10mg exemestane ED. Once I finished my gear, I was waiting 18 days for the sus to burn before starting PCT but was still on the AI ED. I developed the beginning of gyno on day 8 after last pin. Ran letro and had full reversal and tapered down for PCT (I heard letro cancels SERMs).

This is my 3rd week of PCT Clomid 100/75/50/50 with Nolva 40/40/20/20 with the same AI treatment as above and my testes have yet to come back. I haven't lost any size or weight but I am still eating like I'm bulking.

My question is, without getting BW is there any other way to gauge readiness for another cycle? I am wanting to continue adding some mass but focus on hardening and solidifing all my gains. I have available tren and test and thinking of running 6-8 weeks of 300 tren e with 100 test e. Going to run cabergoline 1mg/week for the progest tren causes.

Couple more questions
          Should I run some HCG to help jump start my system? Can I start my next cycle with the HCG? I can post my diet if needed but from what I have posted am I on the right track? Any advice is appreciated.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• i would look at your diet. the only thing gear is going to do is allow you to utilize more protein and use it to grow faster than normal. if you arent getting the right amounts of food, you will never be happy with your results. go to the second post of this thread and you'll see my suggestion, you can add an oral like dbol for 25-30 mg for the first 4-6 wks as a kick start. use a long acting test though. your blood levels will build more, you'll retain more fluid and be able to move bigger weight.

what are your stats, weight, height, age, time training. also and very important, how much protein carbs and fats do you eat every day? how much of that protein is from a powder and how much is real food?

Sam thanks in advance for any input,
            I'm new and I have taken my time to read posts and clear up some confusion I have had with gear. I have had 2 simple cycles that I have done in the past and with not so good results. The first I had no idea what I was doing and I was given a blend of Trenbolone and not knowing what I was doing I used it, at around 1 cc a week for 4 weeks. The goods: It changed my body, I became harder, lost fat and was sitting at 160 lbs at 5 % BF, best I have ever looked. The Bad: I had no PCT and had no idea about it, so I had no sex drive, lost of complete libido and had a very hard time recovering and experienced with depression. My second cycle after reading I decided to just do Test, I did 12 weeks of Test P (GP from Naps) at 150 EOD with aromasin during cycle of 12.5 EOD and Nolva with clomid for PCT. I had no problems during cycle and no problem recovering post cycle. The problem I had I really didn't see much improvement in my physic or strength or gains for that matter, I was disappointed.
            I'm looking for advice to be able to do a nice clean cycle, that will give me maintainable solid gains. I'm looking to be able to put on 10-15 LBS of muscle but clean dense muscle not water weight or retention, I would like to be able to keep what I gain for the long term. Please can you guys direct me in a proper cycle with proper during cycle and post cycle information and advice on what brand has worked for you. I'm open to experienced and solid advice, Thank you all for the support and help.

Comment

• Originally posted by hooligan365 View Post
              Hey Sam. I tryed to order the test 400 like you said. And their not fixing it? I contacted support and am waiting on them to respond. Any ideas?
              interesting....how long have you waited? i spoke to the support team. they should take care of it. let me know and i'll make sure they get it fixed. i know it can take a couple days to get a response. i think they are overwhelmed with questions sometimes

Comment

• Sam I want to thank you for your advice & time that you take to help us,
                Im 27, 5'7, 175 at 8-9 % bf and ive been training for many years. My daily caloric and macro intake is low because everytime ive teied to increase i start looking round and fluffy. Daily i consime around 170-200 grams of protein, 50-80 grams of carbs, 30-40 grams of far. I drink bcaa pre & post workout, i dont cosume protein shakes maily all from food. I follow intermittent fasting, 16 hours fat, 8 hours feed. I also would like your input on IF, i dont know if it is hurting my gain results. So you reccommend test e, with a oral kickstar. Would turinabol be better than dbol for me? Would you even reccommend eq + test e or you suggest i just stick to the original suggesstion?
                fit27
                Last edited by fit27; 02-13-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  interesting....how long have you waited? i spoke to the support team. they should take care of it. let me know and i'll make sure they get it fixed. i know it can take a couple days to get a response. i think they are overwhelmed with questions sometimes
                  I waited a day. I spoke to the online support, and they told me you cant order it because there is none to get. Thank you for fixing it,but my impatience forced me to order something else. I just ordered the two compounds and will make my own mix so to speak.LOL I was just real nervous that i would get the wrong thing and not have enough. Thank you tho SAM,i think ill be good with the separate tests. I just liked the 400 because its in the same bottle and i liked the results,but im sure this round will go equally as well.

Comment

• I have got a ? about running the best strength cycle i can. I am a powerlifter have 3-4 cycles i havnt ran to much orals. I am thinking of Test cyp 250-500mg a week with Tren 400mg a week and maybe dbol or Halo? what do you think. I have a big competition in July.

Comment

• Originally posted by hooligan365 View Post
                      I waited a day. I spoke to the online support, and they told me you cant order it because there is none to get. Thank you for fixing it,but my impatience forced me to order something else. I just ordered the two compounds and will make my own mix so to speak.LOL I was just real nervous that i would get the wrong thing and not have enough. Thank you tho SAM,i think ill be good with the separate tests. I just liked the 400 because its in the same bottle and i liked the results,but im sure this round will go equally as well.
                      aww, i see. they must have run out of their stock. too bad for us!!! had i known, i would've stocked up. i liked the fact that it was less oil overall. really too bad. it seems like, from those that spoke up, most people had good experiences. maybe what, 7 out of 10 liked it? i guess if you make a product though, you dont want to sell it unless you can please a higher percentage than 70% or whatever it was

Comment

• Originally posted by benchmonster View Post
                        I have got a ? about running the best strength cycle i can. I am a powerlifter have 3-4 cycles i havnt ran to much orals. I am thinking of Test cyp 250-500mg a week with Tren 400mg a week and maybe dbol or Halo? what do you think. I have a big competition in July.
                        are you planning to cycle up to the comp? you have 4 cycles, huh. well i think that your plan sounds good. maybe some cyp or sust. tren at 400mg and throw in halo or anadrol for the last 3-4 wks. you know what else is pretty great, is test suspension or TNE. you could add this in near the end too, ramping everything up as you close in.

Comment

• i hear so much about intermittent fasting now days. im not a big fan, at least not if you want to grow. guys have been getting big as fuck for a long time now lol, and there is only one way to do it. gotta eat. i would suggest eating every 2-3 hrs a day, as long as you are awake. and if you wake up in the middle of the night to pee, dont be afraid to pound a shake. in order for you to grow muscle, you aren't going to be able to maintain a hard, shredded look. thats not to say you have to be a fat ass, but you will take on a "rounder, fluffier" look. add in some dbol and deca with test and that effect will get even more dramatic. its just part of the game. fall in love with the off season! that doesnt mean fall in love with looking like shit haha. but take advantage of eating big and growing. just take pics every month or so, so that you can watch your progress and keep yourself from getting too fat in the process. it may take time to learn whats fat and whats water. it all can go to the same places and hang on your body in the same way.

now ok, flat out, you need to eat way more. at 175, i would be getting at least 300g of protein per day. i would START with about 300 g of carbs and see how i could build from there. carbs, insulin, blood sugar is all going to play a role in fat storage, but it is also a primary key to muscle growth. im dieting a guy down right now. he's at about 5-6% for a mens physique show coming up in 5 wks. he will get leaner as he closes in, and we will drop some more carbs out, but for most of his 16 wk diet, he has been getting over 200 carbs! and he only weighs 160 something. another guy im helping for a BB show is very carb sensitive and stores fat easily. he is still getting 100 carbs on his high day, then cycling down to 50 a day for 2 days. my point here is, these guys are dieting and they're eating way more carbs than you. before you dive in and start eating a ton of carbs, i want to try to better understand you. were you naturally a fat person before you trained? i would consider myself an ecto. when i'm really putting the food away, i eat about 700 carbs, 450 protein and 300 fats. and beleive me, i hate eating.

Sam I want to thank you for your advice & time that you take to help us,
                          Im 27, 5'7, 175 at 8-9 % bf and ive been training for many years. My daily caloric and macro intake is low because everytime ive teied to increase i start looking round and fluffy. Daily i consime around 170-200 grams of protein, 50-80 grams of carbs, 30-40 grams of far. I drink bcaa pre & post workout, i dont cosume protein shakes maily all from food. I follow intermittent fasting, 16 hours fat, 8 hours feed. I also would like your input on IF, i dont know if it is hurting my gain results. So you reccommend test e, with a oral kickstar. Would turinabol be better than dbol for me? Would you even reccommend eq + test e or you suggest i just stick to the original suggesstion?

Comment

• Hey Sam, hope all is well!

I'm getting ready to give Uncle Nap a jingle for my next cycle, but I want to have someone go through it with me.

A little background, I took pro's several times, and my most recent cycle was a basic 15 weeks of 500mg GZ Test C and a five week kick start of 50 mg dbol (whoops, but you corrected me on that already!). I had great gains, my strength went through the roof, and had no sides at all.

For this next cycle I'm going to cut. I'm currently 28, 6'0", 230 lbs., probably 20% body fat. I put on a bit of bad weight towards the end of my cycle due to being sick for three weeks and being out of town for another two. My high school friend is an IFBB amateur and is going to design my workout's / diet for a 15 week cut; similar to what he would do for contest prep. He will start me out at moderate calories, and will change my carbs up's daily according to my workouts.

With that said, I need to get the gear straightened out. My base will be 500mg GZ Test E / EQ Blend, taken twice a week Monday and Thursday. I would like to take T3 and Clen too (do you see any issues with that?).

For the T3, I'd like to do what you spelled out;
                            W1-3: 12.5mcg
                            W4-5: 25mcg
                            W6-7:37.5mcg
                            W8-9:50mcg
                            W10-11:62.5mcg
                            W12: Dose down every two days and finish the last day of week 12 at 25mcg

Now the clen is where I need some help. Should I do the typical two week on, two week off? Or could you spell out to me how you do your low gradual dose over 12 weeks? Another question is if I need to throw Ketotifen into the mix, and just take 2mg every night before bed?

My last question is, what do you think would benefit me more, doing a 4 week kickstart of d-bol or t-bol; or I was thinking of running 60mg oral Anavar for the last 8 weeks of my cycle. I'm not sure which I would see the benefit from more, the initial strength and size from d-bol, or the help in lean mass from the Var?

Thanks brother, I appreciate it!

Comment

• idk if your familiar with napsgear but i just got a cycle from them and ihope they are legit its the basic mass cycle.... Items included: 2 x GP Test Enanth 250, 1 x GP Deca250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
                              Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
                              Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
                              Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
                              Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)
                              not clear on how to dose these and which days?
                              i also got hgh 192aa not sure how to dose htose either i use a 3cc barrel and 23g x 1in needle...
                              diet is going to be around 3500-4000 calories and 300-350g protein 180-200g carb low sugars and moderat fats and fiber. will i need liver pills and kidney pills to keep them safe? i know its alot but i wanna do this cycle right!

Comment

• im going to work backwards, here. i wouldnt use a 4 wks kick start of dbol on a cut diet. if you want to use anavar for the last 8 (which i think will work well), i dont like the oral starter. too many orals. just stick with the var.

with the clen, i have had the best luck, and so have friends i work with, when you run the clen straight through, i'd start with 40mcg and up it by 20mcg every 2 wks till you get to 120mcg and go no higher. dave palumbo says you will get some receptor down regulation but its minor and you will continue getting the majority of clens benefit. much better than going up and down every 2 wks, IME.

using test e is fine for cutting. you may find that you'll want to use more of your AI than you would on a bulking cycle. for a contest prep, i want to be as dry as possible. i also want to control estrogen and keep it low to help with fat loss. i normally would start with .5mg EOD adex and for the last 5 or so wks, go up a little more. since you're taking 500mg test, i would say maybe .75mg EOD. somewhere in that range. it may dry joints out and effect sex drive, but i'm willing to deal with discomfort for a contest. i know you're not competing here, so take that for what its worth to you.

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                                Hey Sam, hope all is well!

I'm getting ready to give Uncle Nap a jingle for my next cycle, but I want to have someone go through it with me.

A little background, I took pro's several times, and my most recent cycle was a basic 15 weeks of 500mg GZ Test C and a five week kick start of 50 mg dbol (whoops, but you corrected me on that already!). I had great gains, my strength went through the roof, and had no sides at all.

For this next cycle I'm going to cut. I'm currently 28, 6'0", 230 lbs., probably 20% body fat. I put on a bit of bad weight towards the end of my cycle due to being sick for three weeks and being out of town for another two. My high school friend is an IFBB amateur and is going to design my workout's / diet for a 15 week cut; similar to what he would do for contest prep. He will start me out at moderate calories, and will change my carbs up's daily according to my workouts.

With that said, I need to get the gear straightened out. My base will be 500mg GZ Test E / EQ Blend, taken twice a week Monday and Thursday. I would like to take T3 and Clen too (do you see any issues with that?).

For the T3, I'd like to do what you spelled out;
                                W1-3: 12.5mcg
                                W4-5: 25mcg
                                W6-7:37.5mcg
                                W8-9:50mcg
                                W10-11:62.5mcg
                                W12: Dose down every two days and finish the last day of week 12 at 25mcg

Now the clen is where I need some help. Should I do the typical two week on, two week off? Or could you spell out to me how you do your low gradual dose over 12 weeks? Another question is if I need to throw Ketotifen into the mix, and just take 2mg every night before bed?

My last question is, what do you think would benefit me more, doing a 4 week kickstart of d-bol or t-bol; or I was thinking of running 60mg oral Anavar for the last 8 weeks of my cycle. I'm not sure which I would see the benefit from more, the initial strength and size from d-bol, or the help in lean mass from the Var?

Thanks brother, I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                                X