X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for taking your time to reply to questions.im currently at 260lbs @ around 19% BF and am still cutting obvisouly,and only cycles i have done are winni inject, and winni with tren and had really good gaines for dropping fat,and gaining strength and muscle.but i still have not used test yet and would like to add it in to my next cycle while still cutting.so my question to you is, can i effectively use test e or cyp in a cutting cycle and still be effective in cutting BF?? and what other aas's should i add with the test??or since it will be my first test cycle should i just use the test alone??thanks for your time..

Comment

chongo, just wait my friend, until you see the magic of test in your cycle. as time goes on, AAS shut down your natural production of test and you can be left feeling lethargic and crappy, low sex drive, ect. throw test in there and you'll feel good 24/7. as far as effectively cutting on test e or cyp, yes, it works great when you use it with an AI. see the post above yours, #59, where i just cleared that up for someone else.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc
        i also forgot to ask you, what do you do about acne? i know im going to be getting some type of acne. What should i do to prevent?
        acne is something that has been an issue for me, on and off, since i was a teenager. when i go on cycle, it can creep up and cause issues to this day. over time and expermenting, here are some of the things i've learned. hormone flux is a major cause for AAS using athletes. often times, coming off of AAS is when the breakout gets it's worst. keeping hormones as stable as possible will help to keep acne under control. i've found that when using mast., i am likely to break out on an EOD schedule, but if i tak ethe same dose, but split into ED, i stay clear. acne itself is an infection of the skin, so keeping the skin clean is the most important part of the plan. doing so may be enough in itself to keep you clear. the best soap i've found is dial anti-bacterial bar soap. the regular orangeish-yellow bar. that has made a big differenc for me. keep your pillow cases and sheets clean. i change my sheets about every other day. if acne isn't bad, tanning in a tanning bed helps to dry the skin out and reduce acne, but if you have a bad break out, the sun or tanning bed can lead to more scarring. outside of antibacterial soap, OTC topical agents have not helped me much. the next step is to visit your Derm. they can perscribe you an anti-b. if you have the acne analyzed, they can match the right anti-b to kill your injection. if not, it is a trail and error. they will try a number of anti-b's over months to find something that works. the problem with an anti-b is, even if you find a good one, eventually it won't work as well and you'll have to come off of it. also, be aware some some anti-b's used for acne can interfere with protein uptake. i've found bactrim works well for me when i get an acne infection. if nothing works up to this point, you MD will usually move on to accutane. it works, no question. it may even cure the problem, but it can be harsh on your organs and doesn't go well with oral AAS.i have used it in the past and it worked well but was hard to deal with. i am currently using retin-a 1%(strongest they make). it is a topic retinoid, which works somewhat like accutane but doesn;t cause the same level of side effects due to the fact it is a topical.
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 01-14-2011, 08:27 PM. Reason: added more info
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for the info sam!

Comment

hope im not going over some stuff you all ready answered for some body else sam but i just wanted to get it straight before i start my cycle.im getting a little bit confused with pct after/during my cycle,theres lots of info out there and it usually is contridicting.so i was planing on using test cyp and tren for my next cycle and wanted to be clear that i should be using nolvadex every other day while on the cycle,as well as post cycle when i add the hcg and clomid to it?sorry but im a greenhorn to test and pct and i just want to make sure im doing it correctly.thanks again for your time.

Comment

Joinnivoscone tramadol online next day

Pain has to get through up on the brain and force its distance to our conscious minds until we're feeling it, as our pains are invariably within our minds strictly speaking. Pain is never imaginary but our minds construct a virtual sensory reality so we can be the better choice around the globe such as touch, pain and visual realities. You should realise that the mind builds this experience that people endure which this is simply not made up by our injured neck, disc prolapse or torn ligament.Medications are often split up into two groups - over-the-counter (OTC) medications, which are available in pharmacies and supermarkets without special restrictions, and prescription only medicines (POM), which have to be determined by a physician. Most of the OTC medications are usually considered safe enough as they cannot harm people if taken as instructed.Tramadol requirements are truly a blessing whenever they can can be obtained on the internet and shipped to your doorstep in the morning via FedEx the times following the shipment. Customers often find that this savings in purchases on-line is seen as a free prescription since in fact can be so simple to obtain and costs less money like this.
              buy generic tramadol no prescription Furthermore, when using Tramadol you must never consume any kind of spirits.CYP2D6 metabolizes Ultram or even Tramadol to MI.Because of disturbance using detoxing things, connections with MAO Inhibitors happen to be noted for a few centrally behaving drugs (see Alerts, Make use of Using MAO Inhibitors).There's no accurate info in relation to age and how Tramadol/Ultram impacts youngsters underneath 16 yrs . old.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                hope im not going over some stuff you all ready answered for some body else sam but i just wanted to get it straight before i start my cycle.im getting a little bit confused with pct after/during my cycle,theres lots of info out there and it usually is contridicting.so i was planing on using test cyp and tren for my next cycle and wanted to be clear that i should be using nolvadex every other day while on the cycle,as well as post cycle when i add the hcg and clomid to it?sorry but im a greenhorn to test and pct and i just want to make sure im doing it correctly.thanks again for your time.
                you dont want to use nolvadex with your tren. it can actually aggravate a gyno situation. instead, adex would be the best way to go. just a little .5mg EOD to E3D should be a good starting place. after you are off the tren and it has cleared you can use nolva for your pct. pct starts 2 wks after last test injection. as far as hcg, you would be much better served using it through the cycle at a low dose, say 250-500mcg E3D or 2x a wk. though hcg will kick your natural production in gear, you need to be off of it to let your body try to produce test on it's own.

spend as much time as you can, reading the board and soaking up info. i'm sure you'll learn aspects of cycling that you never even thought of. (i'm learn new info all the time). this knowlege will help you get the most out of your cycle. and i'm always glad to help answer ?'s so if you dont see it on the board, feel free to ask.

Comment

spoighshuch online pharmacy prescription drugs

* HospitalsUnlike the misbranding and adulteration provisions of the Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, the Ryan Haight Act, which regulates the dispensation of controlled substances with no "valid prescription," actually defines valid prescription. Specifically, among other things, a legitimate prescription requires a one on one, face-to-face medical examination in the prescribing physician underneath the Ryan Haight Act.* Count Pills no prescription online pharmacy ...and much more. By gaining the abilities and knowledge necessary to carry out these tasks and much more students will be able to find employment in several areas. Places of employment may include:* Pour LiquidsAccredited online working out for these careers and numbers of education can give students a number of skills. In line with the desired career, training will teach students the way to:If you are working in a restaurant and will not spare sufficient time or in the event you reside in a rural area, where there is no pharmacy school nearby then, how could you avail Pharmacy Training Programs? For availing these programs, it isn't essential to attend regular pharmacy classes made available from colleges, universities, schools and trade schools. There are numerous online courses, which could give you degree, diploma and certificate in pharmacy field.

Comment

test prop

Thankx Sam

Injecting test prop in delts both sides both sides of glutes 4 times a week
                    In Three weeks I will have cyp can I stop prop and start cyp run cyp 5 weeks
                    total 8 week cycle

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
                      Thankx Sam

Injecting test prop in delts both sides both sides of glutes 4 times a week
                      In Three weeks I will have cyp can I stop prop and start cyp run cyp 5 weeks
                      total 8 week cycle
                      hey gym rat, i've got a couple things for you to think about. once you stop the prop shots, it'll leave your system within just a few days. the cyp is going to take several wks before you start feeling it. if you are running prop and want to change to cyp, you NEED to overlap them. continue running the prop for about 2-3 wks into the cyp injections. that way you'll keep your hormones from dipping dramatically

something else...you need to run cyp for at least 8 wks. 10 would be better. like i said, it's going to take several wks before you even feel it. if you can't run the cyp for 8-10 wks, dont bother running it at all. it isn't going to be worth much of anything. if you dont have enough cyp, you could stay on the prop for a few more wks, then come off and do PCT, planning to do a cyp cycle next time when you get enough gear.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        hey gym rat, i've got a couple things for you to think about. once you stop the prop shots, it'll leave your system within just a few days. the cyp is going to take several wks before you start feeling it. if you are running prop and want to change to cyp, you NEED to overlap them. continue running the prop for about 2-3 wks into the cyp injections. that way you'll keep your hormones from dipping dramatically

something else...you need to run cyp for at least 8 wks. 10 would be better. like i said, it's going to take several wks before you even feel it. if you can't run the cyp for 8-10 wks, dont bother running it at all. it isn't going to be worth much of anything. if you dont have enough cyp, you could stay on the prop for a few more wks, then come off and do PCT, planning to do a cyp cycle next time when you get enough gear.
                        I Understand Info thank you. So how long should I run prop, the 4 injections aren't fun and should my pct be the same length as the cycle
                        Im Also Taking .5mg of anastrozole daily what else should I add after cycle

Comment

.5adex is a lot. really, .5EOD is about as much as i'd want to take. i probably would take even less with prop since there is less estrogen build up. now let me get this straight. for now, you're thinking about just running the prop, coming off for pct then running cyp at another time? if so, 6 wks would be a nice small cycle of prop. if you can't deal with the injects, you can come off at any time though. pct is only for a few wks. day after last injection of prop, start nolvadex 40mg for 1 wk. then 2 to 3 wks of nolvadex at 20 mg should be fine.

Comment

pct response

much appreciation sam I Will run my six weeks and follow pct
                            thank you

Comment

cycle info

Im currently running test/prop EOD 450mgs. A week 8 week cycle I got a shipment of d-bol oral
                              wondering if I can run that the last 4 weeks of cycle and how many mgs. a day of d-bol
                              Also I have been running amridex .5mgs. EOD Should I Change That?
                              One more Question When i Go Pct. Should I continue to run amridex and nolvadex
                              Or Just Nolvadex Can You Please Give Me Some Guidelines

Comment

this is a good question. the toughest part about working around an injury, in my opinion, is keeping motivated. i would try to stay in the gym. do what you can for legs, core and keep up on light cardio. squats may not be good due to the work it'll take to stablize the bar. i'm not sure where you are at with your injury, but if your MD has any physical therapy for you, keep on top of it. keep on top of icing and any meds he has for you.

your gear will be fine for a lot longer than 3 months. you should fine for a couple of years. keep it in a cool dark place, away from moisture. not a fridge, but a closet or something of that nature would work fine.

best of luck with your recovery. as i've heard it said, 'in bodybuilding, it's not what you do if you get hurt, but what you do when you get hurt.'

Comment

Working...
                                X