Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 830

Thread: Ask Sam1976

  1. #21



    Hi. Sam. i cannot begin to thank you for answering everyone's questions. i know they must seem repetitive to you. However, as a newbie, finding reliable info has been remarkably difficult. Similar to the dude above I am interesting in a cutting cycle to help me along. i have made the bneccesary lifestyle changes, eating right, tons of cardio (god i hate it!), work out 5 days a week. im 35 5'9" and weigh 225. After all my research, the cycle I was interested in is this:

    Winstrol Clenbuterol Anavar Arimidex Nolvadex
    1 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    2 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    3 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    4 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    5 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    6 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    7 REST - OFF
    8 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    9 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    10 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    11 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    12 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    13 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    14 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    15 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    16 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day

    If this is a dumbass thing just let me know.


  2. #22



    i think that you will be much happier in the long run. get your BF down some and then continue on. how old are you?


    main thing, watch your carbs. especially the simple carbs(sugars). fruit and most yogurts are filled with sugar. i would cut carbs out after 6pm. you can eat some fats at night but make sure to measure them out. eat all the green veggies you want, night or day. center each of your meals around lean protein. egg whites, white fish, low fat ground turkey, chicken breast. i've become a chef in the kitchen, learning how to cook all sorts of great high protein foods, in so many ways. make your new lifestyle enjoyable.

    i would start doing cardio at least 5 times a wk. i would start at 30min a day and after a couple wks, add 15 minutes. work your way up to 1 hr sessions of cardio. the best cardio is in the morning on empty stomach. that way you are burning BF vs the food in your belly.


    if you are doing all these things right, there are drugs that will help speed up the process. caffeine isn't a bad thing for fat loss, btw. no reason to stop using it. after you have the ball rolling, consider an ECA stack or clen. yohimbine hcl is great. i run it through my contest preps. when you start your cycle down the road, adding t3 will make a big difference too. you should only use t3 while on AAS though.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE


  3. #23



    Quote Originally Posted by lthiii
    Hi Sam!. dude god bless you for taking the time to educate us. Finding good info from folks has really been tough for me. So i'm looking to cut. i have made the neccesary lifestyle changes to do so but most certainly want some help along the way. After my extensive, albeit unguided, search i have found the below cycle. i definately want your input. I am 35, 5'9" 227 work out 5 days a week, eat my 6 meals a day, 20 min cardio everyday.

    Winstrol Clenbuterol Anavar Arimidex Nolvadex
    1 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    2 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    3 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    4 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    5 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    6 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    7 REST - OFF
    8 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    9 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    10 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    11 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    12 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    13 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    14 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    15 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
    16 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day

    Your thoughts?
    ok, for a number of reasons, this is not going to work. 2 orals is not a great idea. orals for the better part of 16 wks is a very bad idea. first of all, without using test, you will feel awful when your body gets shut down. you will feel weak, tired, sex drive will go away. when you come off, it will only be worse. but thats not the worst part. point 2. your liver will be under a terrible amount of stress using these orals. 8 wks is really pushing it with winny. 15-16 is just crazy. point 3. once you start winny, will quickly start knocking down your good cholesterol by the day. i've talked to guys who have had their good cholesterol at ZERO after 8 wks of winny. at that point, you're at risk for many health related issues. so overall, you could be ok with this plan or you could be hospitialized.
    the answer here is test. run a form of test as your AAS and if you want to throw in an oral, pick one and use it for the last 6 or so weeks.
    onward...
    your body will stop responing to clen at 40mcg after a short period of time. often times people ramp oit up by 20mcg every few days, taking no more than 120mcg, 2 wks on 2 wks off. you want to take the 2 wks off as it will stop working for you if you dont. for sure, do much more research on this topic,

    adex....1mg is way too much. you will shut down all estrogen. estrogen protects your heart. also, without it, your sex drive will be lost and your body will start to hurt badly from being so dried out. dried out joints often lead to injury, especially in a dieted state.

    lastly, there is no reason to run nolva throughout, especially when you are on adex. it will be of no benefit.

    i mean this in the kindest way possible, but it sounds like you need to spend a lot more time reading. what you have proposed could possibly cause some serious long term porblems. i'm glad you asked so that we can redirect you. i'd hate to see someone go down this path. so please keep reading and feel free to ask as many more questions as you need.
    Last edited by sam1976; 01-01-2011 at 01:28 AM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE


  4. #24



    Quote Originally Posted by sam1976 View Post
    i think that you will be much happier in the long run. get your BF down some and then continue on. how old are you?


    main thing, watch your carbs. especially the simple carbs(sugars). fruit and most yogurts are filled with sugar. i would cut carbs out after 6pm. you can eat some fats at night but make sure to measure them out. eat all the green veggies you want, night or day. center each of your meals around lean protein. egg whites, white fish, low fat ground turkey, chicken breast. i've become a chef in the kitchen, learning how to cook all sorts of great high protein foods, in so many ways. make your new lifestyle enjoyable.

    i would start doing cardio at least 5 times a wk. i would start at 30min a day and after a couple wks, add 15 minutes. work your way up to 1 hr sessions of cardio. the best cardio is in the morning on empty stomach. that way you are burning BF vs the food in your belly.


    if you are doing all these things right, there are drugs that will help speed up the process. caffeine isn't a bad thing for fat loss, btw. no reason to stop using it. after you have the ball rolling, consider an ECA stack or clen. yohimbine hcl is great. i run it through my contest preps. when you start your cycle down the road, adding t3 will make a big difference too. you should only use t3 while on AAS though.
    Hi Sam! I think I'll do what you've recommended. I'm 34. Getting old, lol. I just feel it, but that's just me.

    I've been eating clean, except for holidays, lol. I got in the habit of prepping 6 meals for the week every weekend. Unfortunately, time sometimes won't let me. I have cook books for dieting and high protein. I'm slowly reading on how to make clean foods here and there. There's a lot of choices! I love fish and chicken! I'm gradually changing my lifestyle one step at a time. And so far, it's great.

    I've been sticking with cardio for about 3-4 days week. I'll gradually increase that for about 5 days a week. I'm currently doing cardio for 35-40min after training. I don't know if that's good or bad. If I just do cardio alone for the day, I can do 45-52min. But I'm getting there in increasing the time. Any recommendations in what cardio machines that are better for fat burning?

    If I just stick with Clen, for how long can you stay on Clen alone? I usually use it for 6 weeks incorporated in my cycles. What options do I have as far as adding supplements to Clen? Never had Clen and T3 at the same time. I want to start in Feb 2011. I'm coming off from a cycle of PHs and currently doing my Serm and PCT.

    Thanks Sam! Happy New Year!
    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!


  5. #25



    Quote Originally Posted by sam1976 View Post
    ok, for a number of reasons, this is not going to work. 2 orals is not a great idea. orals for the better part of 16 wks is a very bad idea. first of all, without using test, you will feel awful when your body gets shut down. you will feel weak, tired, sex drive will go away. when you come off, it will only be worse. but thats not the worst part. point 2. your liver will be under a terrible amount of stress using these orals. 8 wks is really pushing it with winny. 15-16 is just crazy. point 3. once you start winny, will quickly start knocking down your good cholesterol by the day. i've talked to guys who have had their good cholesterol at ZERO after 8 wks of winny. at that point, you're at risk for many health related issues. so overall, you could be ok with this plan or you could be hospitialized.
    the answer here is test. run a form of test as your AAS and if you want to throw in an oral, pick one and use it for the last 6 or so weeks.
    onward...
    your body will stop responing to clen at 40mcg after a short period of time. often times people ramp oit up by 20mcg every few days, taking no more than 120mcg, 2 wks on 2 wks off. you want to take the 2 wks off as it will stop working for you if you dont. for sure, do much more research on this topic,

    adex....1mg is way too much. you will shut down all estrogen. estrogen protects your heart. also, without it, your sex drive will be lost and your body will start to hurt badly from being so dried out. dried out joints often lead to injury, especially in a dieted state.

    lastly, there is no reason to run nolva throughout, especially when you are on adex. it will be of no benefit.

    i mean this in the kindest way possible, but it sounds like you need to spend a lot more time reading. what you have proposed could possibly cause some serious long term porblems. i'm glad you asked so that we can redirect you. i'd hate to see someone go down this path. so please keep reading and feel free to ask as many more questions as you need.
    Sam, thank you very much for your input! So if you were to lay out a plan for me what exactly would that look like? You mentioned Test and one of the other orals. Will that assist in bringing my abs back and doing the things that I am hoping for? Again as i said, i am definately doing my part, i just want to make sure that when I commit, that it will be effective. And when you are thinking about what i should do, what about my PCT, will I need that and what should i do?

    I should also add that as a newbie I can understand how tedious all these questions must be for you, but as far as I am concerned you are a tremendous asset to the board.


  6. #26
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Planet Earth
    Posts: 1,090



    Love the word blood work. It is the only one true answer and it could keep more of us alive longer. Even if your doctor bitches, he will keep a check on your blood and it will keep him in business....


  7. #27



    Quote Originally Posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
    Love the word blood work. It is the only one true answer and it could keep more of us alive longer. Even if your doctor bitches, he will keep a check on your blood and it will keep him in business....
    Amen to that!
    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!


  8. #28



    hello sam, ive heard ppl take dbol splitting it thru out the day and i have heard of people taking their entire dose 1 hour before their workout because achieving stable blood levels is not really achievable anyway. what is your take on this, how would one split the dbol dosage if they are taking 30 mg everday for 4-5 wks with test.


  9. #29



    i would use clen for 2 wks at a time, building up to no more than 120mcg. personally, i like using ECY. it kills my hunger on a diet. i can really tell a difference with the yohimbine hcl. you could do ECY on your 2 wk off periods from clen. if you can do cardio first thing in the AM on empty, this is a great time to take your fat burners. i would work up to doing cardio 6 days a wk for 1 hr sessions.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinoZ100 View Post
    Hi Sam! I think I'll do what you've recommended. I'm 34. Getting old, lol. I just feel it, but that's just me.

    I've been eating clean, except for holidays, lol. I got in the habit of prepping 6 meals for the week every weekend. Unfortunately, time sometimes won't let me. I have cook books for dieting and high protein. I'm slowly reading on how to make clean foods here and there. There's a lot of choices! I love fish and chicken! I'm gradually changing my lifestyle one step at a time. And so far, it's great.

    I've been sticking with cardio for about 3-4 days week. I'll gradually increase that for about 5 days a week. I'm currently doing cardio for 35-40min after training. I don't know if that's good or bad. If I just do cardio alone for the day, I can do 45-52min. But I'm getting there in increasing the time. Any recommendations in what cardio machines that are better for fat burning?

    If I just stick with Clen, for how long can you stay on Clen alone? I usually use it for 6 weeks incorporated in my cycles. What options do I have as far as adding supplements to Clen? Never had Clen and T3 at the same time. I want to start in Feb 2011. I'm coming off from a cycle of PHs and currently doing my Serm and PCT.

    Thanks Sam! Happy New Year!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE


  10. #30



    wk1-12
    test e 500mg
    adex about .5mg EOD
    if you want to use clen, that is fine. i outlined that in the above post for lino

    thats really all you need. if you really want to add something more, you could throw in some winny at the end, maybe 50mg for the last 6 wks. that will help to dry and harden you up. if you're lean, it's really help define your look, though on just the test, you'll do well. the adex will keep you dry and control estrogen.

    for PCT, 2 wks after last injection, nolvadex wk 1, 40mg ED, 2-3 20mg(often i continue on for another wk at 10mg ED)

    the key will be diet though. that will truely be your limiting factor as to how lean you get.

    Quote Originally Posted by lthiii View Post
    Sam, thank you very much for your input! So if you were to lay out a plan for me what exactly would that look like? You mentioned Test and one of the other orals. Will that assist in bringing my abs back and doing the things that I am hoping for? Again as i said, i am definately doing my part, i just want to make sure that when I commit, that it will be effective. And when you are thinking about what i should do, what about my PCT, will I need that and what should i do?

    I should also add that as a newbie I can understand how tedious all these questions must be for you, but as far as I am concerned you are a tremendous asset to the board.
    Last edited by sam1976; 01-04-2011 at 11:16 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •