• Show
Clear All

• Sam,

Trying to decide my first cycle. Either:
    500mg GP Test E - 1-10 weeks
    40mg GP Dbol - 1-4 weeks

or
    500mg GP Test E - 1-10 weeks
    Winnie - 1-4 weeks, 2 week break, then last 7-10 weeks (not sure on the dosage).

I'm 28 yrs old, 5'11, 201 lbs, roughly 13% body fat, competitive powerlifter for last 12 years. I decided to stop powerlifting and drop my body fat % for summer. I was at roughly 20% when I started my summer diet, now i'm in week 6 of 12(High protein, only 1 complex carb source as a preworkout meal, medium amount of fiberous carbs). My goal is to have visible defined abs (less than 10% BF), while keeping the rest of my definition and (maybe) increasing size. I currently do 20-30 min medium intensity cardio or dumbell circuits every morning, and weight training 6 times a week in the evenings.

Since this was my first cycle, I went with the basic Dbol and Test. But after doing a lot of researching on Dbol, i'm concerned about the water retention and bloating issue. Is that going to be counteractive to both the diet I am using and my BF % goals? Or with my diet and cardio/workouts, am I even going to even see water retention? Would taking Win be a better alternative? If so, what would be a good dosage for a first time user, assuming the weekly split I had assigned (as both a starter and a finsher), and what is the PCT for that cycle?

and a more general question, what would you say is the overal difference (in terms of growth and physical apperance) between a basic dbol/test cycle and a win/test cycle?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hey Sam, I'm looking into Clenbuterol for losing some fat, with diet and exercise I managed to get down to an estimated 12% (through calipers), but I"m looking to get down to 6% or 5% because I've hit a wall and my diet is good but right now I'm just worried about losing muscle. I've heard to take roughly 60 mcg a day and up the dose if it goes well, but my question is how long should a cycle be run for and what works best in your experience (if you've used it). Great thread by the way, I haven't started using any gear yet but the more I read around from vets like you, the more I learn.

Comment

• cycle looks great. the new school method of running HCG is what i go with. 250mcg 2x wk through the cycle up to PCT. you can do 500mcg once a wk, but i prefer the split into 2x. then if i have extra, i blast 1000mcg a few days before PCT starts. aromasin i would start from day 1. it is a rare AI, in that it can be run during PCT as well, if you like. if your AI were adex or letro, i would stop it before pct starts. have a kick ass cycle. train you r butt off, remember to rest, eat like you've never eaten before and you will grow.

Originally posted by elevate View Post
        I'm going to be doing my first cycle which will look like this

Week 1-4: 500 mg Test e 30 mg Dbol
        Week 5-10: 500 mg Test e
        Week 12-16: nolva 40/40/20/20

My question is with HCG and aromasin. I've read about a million different versions of when and how much to use this especially since i have a dbol kickstart. I actually think every steroid user out there may have a different opinion on HCG and AIs lol

Should I start the aromasin 12.5 ED starting on day one? and when should I cease using it?

Same question with HCG, start day 1 and do 250iu twice a week? when to stop?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Sam, your posts are awesome. As a new user, i've learned tons from reading what you have to say. Thanks!

Comment

• whats your dose on EQ? i would run it at no less than 600mg. it isn't a very strong AAS, IMO. if you're running those 3 drugs, no need for the deca this time around. you want to give yourself room to build your cycles up as you go. no need for 4 different AAS until your competing on the natioanl level stage. even then, you can do just fine with less. so i'd either save it for next time or ru it in place of the EQ. about nolva/deca... i think you might be thinking about tren/nolva. i haven't heard of problem in pct with nolva if you ran deca on cycle. though nolva wouldn't protect you from progest. gyno. that being said, clomid would be a fine choice. i prefer not to use it. it makes me emotional, like a little girl. the last time i took it, i watched a remember crying while watching bad TV, lol, and said "never again". adex on cycle is a good idea, but i would cut it out in PCT. as far as the clen, keep the dose low. if you run it too high, you may burn up your new gains, as your body isn't used to holding the new muscle.

Originally posted by JmyJam View Post
            Hey Sam Oh wise one, I have a question for you. So my first cycle was a few years ago where I did Sust 250 alone and no PCT and I had no problems. Now a few years later Im going to start another cycle and I have Sust 250, Equipose, and Turanabol. I also have 15ml of Deca on hand but Im not sure of using it yet. I have heard that for PCT you dont want to use Nolva after taking Deca because it can have a advirse effect. So With what I have what would be a good cycle and whats a good PCT to go with it. I was thinking about getting Arimidex and Clomed and use Clembuterol on my off cycle. What would be your best suggestion. Thanks.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• hey bro, take your time with the gear. keep reading like you are, so when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do. the key to succuess, on or off gear is diet. i am still trying to improve my diet to this day. the better your diet is when you start, the more bebefit you'll get from AAS.
              as far as clen goes, there is a couple ways to run it. commonly, it is run 2 wks on, 2 off. your receptors down regulate over time, and thus the 2 wk break. if you use this method, start at 20 mcg and build up no faster than 20mcg a day, as you get used to the side effects. take the dose no higher than 120mcg. after your first 2 wk cycle, you'll find you'll feel less side effects and can build the dose up faster. when i first started clen, i get an awful tremor in my hands. i've ran it a number of times now and i rarely get the same tremor and if i do, it isn't nearly as bad.

the other way to run clen that i've tried was to run for 10 wks straight. i strarted with 20mcg and every wk would boost the dose by 20mcg or more. that way, as i got used to the dose, i would up it and it would start working again. i feel that fat loss was better with the first plan, but this worked ok. if your fat loss has stalled, clen will help, but there is something about your diet that has to change. if you want help with that. post up your diet in the diet section and let me know. me and the guys here will help you out. good luck!
              not sure what you're doing with your diet, but when i diet, i slowly pull my carbs as i up my cardio. after carbs are low, i start to carb cycle and thats when the magic really happens. carb cycling, i have gotten to around 3% BF and held 4% for over 6 wks. it was pretty rough, lol, but i was ripped.

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
              Hey Sam, I'm looking into Clenbuterol for losing some fat, with diet and exercise I managed to get down to an estimated 12% (through calipers), but I"m looking to get down to 6% or 5% because I've hit a wall and my diet is good but right now I'm just worried about losing muscle. I've heard to take roughly 60 mcg a day and up the dose if it goes well, but my question is how long should a cycle be run for and what works best in your experience (if you've used it). Great thread by the way, I haven't started using any gear yet but the more I read around from vets like you, the more I learn.

Comment

• Awesome, I will get back to you very shortly! Thank you for taking your time to respond to my needs. I believe this was a 12 week cycle however I'm not going to pretend I remember. I will repost it and hopefully we can be on the same page. As for Anti-Estrogens I have never had experienced with them and I believe, based on your readings, I should incorporate some kind as the PCT.

I really appreciate your help. Kind regards.

hey bro, not sure what you mean by "every 4th wk". all 3 of the compounds you've mentioned will need to be run for 10+ wks each to get an effect. if you only run any of them for 4 wks, you'll probably get no gains. if you're saying you'll run primo/sust and then shoot deca every 4th wk, you'll get nothing from the deca. when i say nothing, you will get zero results, zero gains. not sure exactly if i read your post right, but your best bet would be to look back at how your first cycle was put together. that's was on the right path. don't try to reinvent the wheel. no need for trial and error. we already know what works and what would be an error.

Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
                Hey Sam,

You're the kind of guy I was looking for and want to hear your expertise on the following if you have time:
                240lbs, 5'11, 24,
                Used Test Cyp 200 for 8 weeks along with dbol for 6 weeks at 20mg/day and increasing towards 40mg/day after 2 weeks.

I want to trial and error: Primobolan, Sustanon 250, Deca every 4th week, and possibly start it off with dbol. This would be an 8-12 week cycle. Let me know what your thoughts are on the stack. Thanks for your time.

Comment

• I'm sure you were quite "friendly" during your carb cycle days. Every time I eat food I would be in a good mood, when it wears off, oh boy.
                  Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  hey bro, take your time with the gear. keep reading like you are, so when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do. the key to succuess, on or off gear is diet. i am still trying to improve my diet to this day. the better your diet is when you start, the more bebefit you'll get from AAS.
                  as far as clen goes, there is a couple ways to run it. commonly, it is run 2 wks on, 2 off. your receptors down regulate over time, and thus the 2 wk break. if you use this method, start at 20 mcg and build up no faster than 20mcg a day, as you get used to the side effects. take the dose no higher than 120mcg. after your first 2 wk cycle, you'll find you'll feel less side effects and can build the dose up faster. when i first started clen, i get an awful tremor in my hands. i've ran it a number of times now and i rarely get the same tremor and if i do, it isn't nearly as bad.

the other way to run clen that i've tried was to run for 10 wks straight. i strarted with 20mcg and every wk would boost the dose by 20mcg or more. that way, as i got used to the dose, i would up it and it would start working again. i feel that fat loss was better with the first plan, but this worked ok. if your fat loss has stalled, clen will help, but there is something about your diet that has to change. if you want help with that. post up your diet in the diet section and let me know. me and the guys here will help you out. good luck!
                  not sure what you're doing with your diet, but when i diet, i slowly pull my carbs as i up my cardio. after carbs are low, i start to carb cycle and thats when the magic really happens. carb cycling, i have gotten to around 3% BF and held 4% for over 6 wks. it was pretty rough, lol, but i was ripped.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    whats your dose on EQ? i would run it at no less than 600mg. it isn't a very strong AAS, IMO. if you're running those 3 drugs, no need for the deca this time around. you want to give yourself room to build your cycles up as you go. no need for 4 different AAS until your competing on the natioanl level stage. even then, you can do just fine with less. so i'd either save it for next time or ru it in place of the EQ. about nolva/deca... i think you might be thinking about tren/nolva. i haven't heard of problem in pct with nolva if you ran deca on cycle. though nolva wouldn't protect you from progest. gyno. that being said, clomid would be a fine choice. i prefer not to use it. it makes me emotional, like a little girl. the last time i took it, i watched a remember crying while watching bad TV, lol, and said "never again". adex on cycle is a good idea, but i would cut it out in PCT. as far as the clen, keep the dose low. if you run it too high, you may burn up your new gains, as your body isn't used to holding the new muscle.
                    Thanks Sam, My Eq and Deca are both 200ml BTW. I was thinking of Switching from Eq to deca durning cycle depending on how my joints are feeling. Would that be ok.
                    Here is the info from NapsGear under "Nolva"
                    "While the drug has obvious benefits concerning estrogen buildup in the body, it is important to note that it can have adverse effects towards progesterone related steroids. Because of this, it's recommended that bodybuilders don't use Nolvadex in conjunction with steroids such as Deca or Trenbolone."
                    Thanks again.

Comment

• let me try to explain it a little more. you're missing the idea of how an ester works. these drugs aren't like taking a pill such as advil that works a few hours after taken. it takes 5 wks of weekly injections for deca to kick in. it takes 7+ wks of weekly injections for EQ to kick in. that means you wont get an effect from them until they kick in. from that point, they are just starting to work and will take wks and wks to give you gains as you train, eat and work for the muscle. if you switched to a new drug, it would be like starting over from the begining. if you run deca for less then 10 wks, you are wasting it. more like 12 would be idea, IMO. if you run EQ for less than 12-16 wks, you are wasting it. 16 would be ideal, IMO.

research steroid esters and it'll start to make more sense to you why switching from drug to drug won't work.

as far as nolvadex in pct for deca or tren, the qoute you have says "in conjunction"...that means while you're running the deca. once you understand how esters work, you' see that you won't start pct for 3 wks after your last deca or EQ injection. at that point, the drugs have gotten out of your system enough, that you'll be able to recover. you're not using nolva "in conjunction" but after it is out.

Originally posted by JmyJam View Post
                      Thanks Sam, My Eq and Deca are both 200ml BTW. I was thinking of Switching from Eq to deca durning cycle depending on how my joints are feeling. Would that be ok.
                      Here is the info from NapsGear under "Nolva"
                      "While the drug has obvious benefits concerning estrogen buildup in the body, it is important to note that it can have adverse effects towards progesterone related steroids. Because of this, it's recommended that bodybuilders don't use Nolvadex in conjunction with steroids such as Deca or Trenbolone."
                      Thanks again.

Comment

(this cycle is designed for male athletes)
                        12 wks
                        test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
                        adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
                        20mg ED for wk 15-17
                        Hi Sam, Can i add GP Methan 10 for 20mg a day with this cycle( I would do oral for 5-6 wks) and would PCT be any different than what u posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by optitan View Post
                          Hi Sam, Can i add GP Methan 10 for 20mg a day with this cycle( I would do oral for 5-6 wks) and would PCT be any different than what u posted?
                          yes sir. 20 to 30mg for the first 4 to 6 wks is perfect. just be careful as dbol can cause gyno so have nolva on hand, just in case.

Comment

• hey sam can you give me a few pointer's on clen and t3, i never used them before what i'v been told/read up is to start off with 40mcg ed clen after a few days up it bit by bit if i feel OK using it run 2weeks on 2weeks off 2weeks on, then with the t3 to start at same time running for 6 week aswell start at 25mcg again up as needed do you thing this would work ok fat loss is only goal im ok with little muscle loss as long as its not too much haha what do you think?

Comment

• hey jimmy, everything you've said about clen looks good. as time goes on, the side effects get easier to deal with. take your clen early so it doesn't keep you awake. for t3, i made a thread a little while back called "my take on t3" look for that and you'll see exactly what i think works best. be sure to use AAS while running t3 or you'll risk burning up your muscle

Comment

yes sir. 20 to 30mg for the first 4 to 6 wks is perfect. just be careful as dbol can cause gyno so have nolva on hand, just in case.
                                thanks sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X