X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey dav, are you running TNE on it's own or is it part of a larger cycle? i personally thought that 100mg 1x a day was enough for me. blood levels would probably be more stable if you split that into 2 injects, but i found 1 to be fine. i was also taking test e, so there was never a point that i would have crashed.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      fats dont make you fat. it's the insulin response from carbs that makes you fat.

as far as traveling food, i drive to various places every day while working. i have to plan ahead or else i have to buy fast food. when i cook chicken for diner at night, i bake a whole pan of it. i do this every other night. i can usually make about 6 large breasts. thats 1 for that evening, 2 to take to work the next day, 1 for the next evening and 2 to take to work the following day. i also like to grill streaks and cut them into bite size pieces. i can even pop them in my mouth cold, while i'm driving. i also pack cooked rice, a jar of natty peanut butter, rice cakes, a meal replacement, and bananas.
      can you explain a little on insulin response, and how it helps fat loss? 3900 cals seems a lot to me but not when on gear, off gear what changes should I be making to my dieT?

Comment

hey dav, are you running TNE on it's own or is it part of a larger cycle? i personally thought that 100mg 1x a day was enough for me. blood levels would probably be more stable if you split that into 2 injects, but i found 1 to be fine. i was also taking test e, so there was never a point that i would have crashed.
        Ya im taking cyp along side with it and im running the Tne either as my kickstart or half way after my drol not sure yet.
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

• Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
          can you explain a little on insulin response, and how it helps fat loss? 3900 cals seems a lot to me but not when on gear, off gear what changes should I be making to my dieT?
          insulin is used by the body to shuttle nutrients from the blood into storage. when you eat carbs, your body releases insulin. the amount of insulin a perticular carb evokes depends on where the carb falls on the glycemic index. for instance, honey would rank high on the glycemic index and brown rice would rank low. . the faster acting the carb, the more insulin you release. so...insulin is released when you eat carbs. it moves the carbs from your blood into storage. some of the carbs will be sent to your muscles, especially if you just got done training. the rest gets shuttled into fat storage. insulin tends to store fat through the midsetction , everywhere above the hips to everywhere below the shoulders. ever see a guy with a beer belly? insulin is being released and storing the carbs from his beer. so this is what makes you fat. eating fats won't make you fat. as a matter of fact, our body depends on fat to produce hormones like testosterone.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
            Ya im taking cyp along side with it and im running the Tne either as my kickstart or half way after my drol not sure yet.
            i'm planning to run drol and TNE in my next cycle too. i think i'm going to run one then the other. i think i'll start with the TNE while i wait for the long ester to kick in. no reason to 'blow your wad' in the first few wks of a cycle.

Comment

what is a good starter cycle?
              (this cycle is designed for male athletes)
              12 wks
              test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
              adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
              20mg ED for wk 15-17
              What is adex .5mg EOD? is adex short for something

Comment

• arimidex .5mg every other day to every 3 days

Comment

• While cutting, I normally eat around 2200 calories. If I'm taking test while cutting, should I keep my calories the same? up them some?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiftBrah View Post
                    While cutting, I normally eat around 2200 calories. If I'm taking test while cutting, should I keep my calories the same? up them some?
                    good question.

Comment

While cutting, I normally eat around 2200 calories. If I'm taking test while cutting, should I keep my calories the same? up them some?
                      no matter what, cutting or bulking, you should be getting 1.5 to 2 g of protein per lb of lean body mass. i shoot for 350 to 400 grams of protein every day, no matter my goal. it's the carbs and fats that are manipulated to acheive my goals. i don't think in terms of calories. i think in macronutrients. when dieting, i slowly reduce the carbs and then the fats if needed to acheive fat loss. by the end of a diet, i go into keto(no carbs). if i were to add it up, i'd still be getting a lot of calories from protein and a moderate amount from fats, but by reducing carbs, i've stopped fat storage and am able to get to 3% body fat.

i've heard chris aceto say something along the lines of 'if it were only about calories, i could eat 1000 calories of snickers bars every day and get lean and ripped.' he's obviously makeing a dramatic statement, but i'm sure you get his point. not all calories are created equally.

Comment

no matter what, cutting or bulking, you should be getting 1.5 to 2 g of protein per lb of lean body mass. i shoot for 350 to 400 grams of protein every day, no matter my goal. it's the carbs and fats that are manipulated to acheive my goals. i don't think in terms of calories. i think in macronutrients. when dieting, i slowly reduce the carbs and then the fats if needed to acheive fat loss. by the end of a diet, i go into keto(no carbs). if i were to add it up, i'd still be getting a lot of calories from protein and a moderate amount from fats, but by reducing carbs, i've stopped fat storage and am able to get to 3% body fat.

i've heard chris aceto say something along the lines of 'if it were only about calories, i could eat 1000 calories of snickers bars every day and get lean and ripped.' he's obviously makeing a dramatic statement, but i'm sure you get his point. not all calories are created equally.
                        Thanks, I appreciate the reply! I've got my diet laid out through fitday, macros broken down, proteins/carbs/fats, looking forward to my upcoming cut.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the reply! I've got my diet laid out through fitday, macros broken down, proteins/carbs/fats, looking forward to my upcoming cut.
                          cool. sounds good. when i'm in the off season, i dont count my carbs as closely. when i am getting ready to diet, the first thing i do is get a count on how many carbs and fats i'm eating.i dont change anything.i just count it up. that way i understand how many carbs/fats it takes to be in my current state. as i mentioned, protein stays the same. after i have a firm idea of what i'm taking in, i can create a carb deficit. i dont take too much out at first. i slowly remove the carbs. your body gets used to X amount of food. if i were to cut carbs very low from the start, over time, my fat loss would slow. so i slowly pull carbs out. as fat loss slows, i remove more.

Comment

• I,m shooting for the lean gain and definition on this short cycle. I,m only have enough gear for a 30 day cycle. 3 gp andro and enough tball for 28 days.
                            That would get me 1 cc ed for 30 days plus tball ed.And enough proviron for the last 25 days. Then pct .
                            what kind of gains do you think i might possibly get? Any body ? I wish i had more cash for more gear but this is what i,m working with.
                            Input welcome.

Comment

• hey whats up? just curious what u think about this one...i started monday

test E 500 1-10(250 mon/thurs)

superdrol 20 mg 1-4(may go to 30 if sides/gains give me a reason)

Adex .5 eod 3-12(only have enough for 10 weeks so starting wk3)

Epistane 36mg 10-12(figured id throw it in, while test is clearing... i have extra laying around)

nolva probly 30/20/20/10/10 wk13-17

Comment

• Sam how you doing bro? I have a question for you when you have the time. Below is my 12 week cycle that I started 10 days ago.
                                Week 1-8 Bulking
                                500mg weekly of Susta 270 injected every 4th day
                                400mg weekly of Bold 200 injected every 4th day
                                .5mg Adex daily---I'm gyno prone
                                Week 8-12 Cutting
                                300mg weekly of Mast 200 injected every 4th day
                                50mg Winny Daily
                                .5mg Adex daily or 20mg Nolva daily- Let me know which you'd recommend.
                                *I also have 5ml of Tren 200 should I incorporate it in my cycle? If so what week and what dose?*
                                PCT 6 weeks
                                I'll continue the Adex .5mg for the first 20 days
                                I have Available HCG 3x5000iu that I'll inject 2500iu every 5th day, 50tabs of 25mg Aromasin one daily, 60tabs of 20mg Nolva one daily.
                                I also have 40tabs of 2.5mg Femara in case of any gyno symptoms.
                                Let me know what you think. Thanks for you time and consideration regarding my questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X