X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Sam1976

hey guys,

for the time being, with the additional work i'm doing for Project Get Shredded, i am pretty busy and for a time, i am going to close this thread. that being said, i spoke with our sponsor and he has put together a pretty cool feature on his site. he's brought on a pro bodybuilder to run a Q and A, directly off his site. http://qa.napsgear.net/ this is the first of its kind on a gear site. it looks like you just have to start an account to use the feature. i managed to speak with the anonymous BBer and he seems pretty excited to help. so for the time, go to http://qa.napsgear.net/ with all your Q and A's. i'm certain he'll be able to direct you.

================================================== =========================
    on a regular basis, i've been answering a good number of PMs per day. i've really enjoyed being able to share my thoughts and help so many people improve themselves in this sport that we all love. often times though, i find myself answering the same question a number of times. i got the idea to start this thread so that others, who may want to ask similar questions, might be able to take away the same information shared in this open format vs through private mesages.

so feel free to come on in and ask any questions about diet, training, gear, pct, contest prep, or anything else and i will be happy to give you my opinions, thoughts and share my experiences. at no time will anyone be flamed or made fun of. we're all here to learn. if we come across a topic that i am unsure about, we can take some time to research it and learn together.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 04-20-2013, 03:15 AM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

what is a good starter cycle?

i get this question a lot. i'm not going to judge you but you should know that your cycle is only going to be as good as your diet and training. if you aren't ready for AAS...that is if your diet and training aren't in good order, you are not going to be happy with your end result. it is often suggested that someone trains for 2 years to get a good base before they start AAS.

so, that being said, the key to a good cycle for a first time user is to 'keep it simple'. if you're running several new compounds at a time, you'll have no idea what side effects are coming from what compound, what is working, whats not...basically, only add one compound per cycle. if this is your first cycle, you don't need to get crazy. you will make amazing gains off of something like this...
    (this cycle is designed for male athletes)
    12 wks
    test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
    adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
    20mg ED for wk 15-17
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I've got a question. What do you think is the minimally acceptable time between cycles? I know most people will recommend that time on + pct = time off. What could one get away with safely? Generally speaking, of course, seeing how everyones body will recover at different rates.

Comment

hey guys, thanks for supporting my new thread!

Originally posted by deathb4wkness View Post
        I've got a question. What do you think is the minimally acceptable time between cycles? I know most people will recommend that time on + pct = time off. What could one get away with safely? Generally speaking, of course, seeing how everyones body will recover at different rates.
        the only way to know if you are recovered is through blood work. the best plan is to get blood work done before your cycle so you have a baseline and then again, after cycle and pct. that way, you know. time on + pct = time off will not guarantee anything.

Originally posted by mj43202003
        SAM!!! Whats going on buddy!!??? I have a question i'm sure you herd a 1000 times.
        I normally run D-bol 4-6 weeks, you know, for the jump, but this time I was thinking running it for 8 weeks.
        Question is, Do you think adding 2 more weeks would hurt me?? THANKS!!!!!
        i think it depends on the dose. personally, i run what is often considered a lower dose of dbol. 25-30 mg has worked well for me, for a long time. i add water quickly and strength goes up. what more could i want? at that dose, i've gone 8 wks and i've been fine. i think that the hepatotoxicity of orals is often over dramatized on the message boards. there is a reality to liver issues, but at least for me, moderate doses of orals have proven to be fine. i actually had liver values taken while running halo, which is often considered one of the worst orals, and they came back only slightly elevated. tested about 7 wks later, and i was in the normal range again.

so yea, as far as your liver goes, you'll probably be fine as long as you dont have an existing condition. after you come off of the orals though, i'd take a nice break from them and let your cholesterol return to normal. for me, cholesterol is a bigger concern with orals. from what i've seen and heard from others, they tend to mess things up fast. you probably won't notice problems right away, but long term, running lots of orals isn't going to be good. ...but we're taking about 2 wks. i dont think 2 wks will make a differecne.

Comment

this is hilarious everybody wants to here from Sam! lol me too but i know ur like always busy so i wait till you come across the thread urself and help on ur time. thx Sam! a gift is a curse.

Comment

Is two weeks good enough time to wait before getting blood work after PCT? Or should people wait longer?
            I AM NOT A DOCTOR. ONLY PLAY ONE ON DOOGIE HOWSER

Comment

Originally posted by UNCLECOOL View Post
              Is two weeks good enough time to wait before getting blood work after PCT? Or should people wait longer?
              you're proably not going to be comepletly recovered a couple wks after pct...but i'm saying "probably" becasue there is no way to know for sure. everyones recovery speed will differ. older age will most likely make it harder to recover and it will also probably depend on the gear you're running. for instance, deca shuts me down hard. i've been so shut down that i've had to run 2 courses of PCT to get myself back in order. i've known someone who has bounced back as fast as 6 wks. for me, it has taken longer.

Comment

debating on doing a show this july, would be my 1st one if i decide and id be entering at 198.

what you think of this?

1-12 test prop 100mg ED
                1-12 tren ace 75mg ED
                4-12 winstrol 50mgs ED or maybe 8-12 100mgs? kinda confused on this part ive used it before at 6 weeks 50mgs n it was cool

helios will be used throughout 1cc 1 week and than 1.5-2cc the next

will be doing a carb cycling diet like 2400 - 2600 calories.

I think i got most of it? btw if you say add var i used it 50mgs x 8 weeks n it didnt do jack didly vs winny lol

Comment

Sam bro your awesome!

Such a good guy!

Comment

this last contest prep, we ran winny in kind of an interesting way and i was really happy with the end results. at about 6 wks out, i started it at 40mg and ran it at 40mg for 2 wks. i saw results at that dose, no question. it began to dry my muscle out harden me up. after 2 wks at 40mg, we moved it to 50mg for another couple wks. then 2 wks later(which was 2 wks out) we bumped it to 60mg ED. for the final wk, we went to 80mg. everything came together beautifully. i felt that the dose never "felt" stagnant. it was as if the result just keep getting better and better. i wouldn't run gear that way for a non competitive cycle, but for contests, ramping up like that has yielded some good results.

just a little more food for thought...usually, we start our contest cycles at 16 wks out and don't really start adding hardening agents like tren, winny, halo until 6-8 wks. the first show i did, i ran tren for the whole 16 (or maybe 20??)wks, and it seemed to lack a certin punch by the time the show got there, vs everything kind of building into a crescendo, where eveything...drugs, water, manipulation, and diet peak together for the show.

and yea, i would not suggest anavar accept to females. my hands down favorite oral for contest prep is halo. amazing stuff and well worth the high price tag, IMO.

Originally posted by GoingUnder87 View Post
                    debating on doing a show this july, would be my 1st one if i decide and id be entering at 198.

what you think of this?

1-12 test prop 100mg ED
                    1-12 tren ace 75mg ED
                    4-12 winstrol 50mgs ED or maybe 8-12 100mgs? kinda confused on this part ive used it before at 6 weeks 50mgs n it was cool

helios will be used throughout 1cc 1 week and than 1.5-2cc the next

will be doing a carb cycling diet like 2400 - 2600 calories.

I think i got most of it? btw if you say add var i used it 50mgs x 8 weeks n it didnt do jack didly vs winny lol

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
                      Hey I see everybody says ask Sam... I am new to this forum and it's just what I was looking for great forum. I have a couple of threads open about sustaplex 325 and a recent cycle I want to do, I would love to here your opinion if it not to much to ask.
                      I been running sus325 for 4 week now and no change at 1cc a week. Now I have a thread open on how I want to run this cycle. I can tell you what I have and maybe you can tell me what would be the best way to run it without the sides. I am very prone to gyno I ran a cycle before this one and had to stop a week into the cycle. Which was 30mg dbol sus325 1cc Monday 1st Thursday had to stop on my 2nd week.

This is what I have available not trying to use it all
                      60mg sus450
                      19mg sus325
                      30mg tren e 200
                      10mg tbols 100 tabs

What would you consider fir a cycle with no sides?
                      i wouldn' think that 325mg EW would yeild the craziest gains ever, but i would expect, at the least, some gain in water by now. it makes me wonder about the quality of the gear. when you say "60mg sus450", i'm going to assume you mean you have 60ML of sus450. if i were in your situation, i would probably stop the other sus and continue on, using 1cc of the sus 450.

when you said that you had to stop your previous cycle after only 2 wks because of side effects, what do you mean? what sides did you experience? there are drugs to counter side effects. for instance, if you are prone to gyno, it can be controlled. a big part of using AAS is understanding how to control sides. you can be smart and reduce the amount of sides you get by adjusting factors such as drug choice, cycle length and doseage, but every single AAS, while being used at an effective dose, has potential for side effects. on that note, sus has several esters in it that are have different half lifes. if you want to reduce sides, i would consider using a single ester test in the future. the more your hormones are in flux, the more chance there is for side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        i wouldn' think that 325mg EW would yeild the craziest gains ever, but i would expect, at the least, some gain in water by now. it makes me wonder about the quality of the gear. when you say "60mg sus450", i'm going to assume you mean you have 60ML of sus450. if i were in your situation, i would probably stop the other sus and continue on, using 1cc of the sus 450.

when you said that you had to stop your previous cycle after only 2 wks because of side effects, what do you mean? what sides did you experience? there are drugs to counter side effects. for instance, if you are prone to gyno, it can be controlled. a big part of using AAS is understanding how to control sides. you can be smart and reduce the amount of sides you get by adjusting factors such as drug choice, cycle length and doseage, but every single AAS, while being used at an effective dose, has potential for side effects. on that note, sus has several esters in it that are have different half lifes. if you want to reduce sides, i would consider using a single ester test in the future. the more your hormones are in flux, the more chance there is for side effects.
                        The sides I had was gyno sides itchy and sore nipples and I combated it with nolva and arimiplex 3-4 weeks. I went to the doctor and everything checked out good.
                        I was running dbols at 30mg ed and sus325 1cc twice a week total of 650.

Started as of today.
                        1-12 .5cc 2x week sus450 (total 450mg)
                        1-2 .75cc 2x week trenE 200 (total 300mg) did 300 to see if any sides after the 2 week going up to 400mg week.
                        3-12 1.cc 2x week trenE 200 (total 400mg)
                        1-4 Tbols 10mg Morning 10mg Pre 10mg Post.
                        1-15 Arimiplex .5eod
                        15-19 Clomid 50ed

Comment

the adex should keep gyno under control from the test. i've found that as long as estrogen is controled, tren doesn't cause me gyno issues. you may find the same. tbol dose is very very low. i'm pretty conservative with dosing, especially when making suggestions to newer users, but i would, at the least take 40mg.

as far as tren e goes, if you're going to experience negetive side effects, you probably wont see any until wks 3-5.

Comment

hey guys,

on a regular basis, i've been answering a good number of PMs per day. i've really enjoyed being able to share my thoughts and help so many people improve themselves in this sport that we all love. often times though, i find myself answering the same question a number of times. i got the idea to start this thread so that others, who may want to ask similar questions, might be able to take away the same information shared in this open format vs through private mesages.

so feel free to come on in and ask any questions about diet, training, gear, pct, contest prep, or anything else and i will be happy to give you my opinions, thoughts and share my experiences. at no time will anyone be flamed or made fun of. we're all here to learn. if we come across a topic that i am unsure about, we can take some time to research it and learn together.
                            Hi Sam! Nice pic, you're looking great! Quick question. I'm making my first order before New Year's, so i can still get the %20 off and the %15 off for board members here. I'm planning to get the 12 Week Lean Bulking Blitz from Naps. My goal is to loose weight and bulk up by spring. I plan on starting this cycle by February if it comes in before then. My stat are as follow:

318lbs
                            %47 bf (I'm fat yes, lol)
                            6.0ft tall

I'm 30yrs old and been working out since freshman in high school, participating in sports, football, wrestling, etc. My training is about 2 hours of lifting and 45min of cardio. I go to the gym about 3-5days a week, depending on my hectic schedule. As far as dieting, well.......I eat to much! That's my down fall! By spring or at least summer, I want to lean out tremendously, but at the same time, increase my strength and bulk up! Any ideas as far as dieting and what do use for gear or gear stacks? Thanks Sam!

P.S. Oh.....I have 7 years of PHs experience and 4 years of injects. Done a couple of cycles in the past.
                            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

the adex should keep gyno under control from the test. i've found that as long as estrogen is controled, tren doesn't cause me gyno issues. you may find the same. tbol dose is very very low. i'm pretty conservative with dosing, especially when making suggestions to newer users, but i would, at the least take 40mg.

as far as tren e goes, if you're going to experience negetive side effects, you probably wont see any until wks 3-5.
                              So the tbols i should split it 4 times a day, what do you suggest every 4 or 5 hours,or what way would you suggest for best results? and on the trenE should i keep it at 300 a week or just got with the 400 a week? Thanks Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X