Spinal Decompression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinal Decompression

Has anyone done this? I see a lot of pros doing it and have ran into some back problems a time or two. Most of which comes after a few days of sitting/driving a lot for work. Just curious if this is something i should be looking into at my weight and height. 6'3" 275lbs
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

I use my inversion table almost everyday and I love it. I am the same height and 15 pounds lighter but I can attest to the positive aspects of using this method. At first it takes a little time to getting use to hanging upside down but just adjust gradually you never want to decompress for longer than 20mins and usually stay at around 15mins. If you are having back problems this will help and the stretch you get is awesome. I used to throw out my back a lot and have lower back pain this actually would get me back on my feet. My doctor recommended an inversion table and who would have guessed lifting weights. As for people running into problems due to this they are either doing it for too long at one time or they are constricting their back muscles while doing it. I say this because it has been very beneficial to me. Good Luck Bro!

Comment

In 1995 I had spine reconstructed lumbar area. Part of my rehab was contrary to most PT places- as my doc said we lift heavy weights on a regular basis and he points out, that we need to build the muscles along the spine - he said look at your arms, make your spine area muscles as big and strong as your arms. Part of my rehab was to do heavy weighht training for my spine- 90 degree hypers 25 reps holding each contraction 10 seconds 2 sets, stiff legged deads - the goald was to do with 300% of my body weight and also some type of Nuatilus/cybex type lower back machine 2-3 sets of 20 reps ( 225 pounds for reps) - Our gym has one of those Louis Simmon reverse hyper benches that we ca add weight too. Plus no weight belt as it cause the muscles to atrophy- make your erectors your weight belt. 12 years later - I deadlift heavy, squat heavy , I do standing calf machine with 900 pounds on my shoulders, Heavy bent over rows - my back is stonger now at 47 than when I was 23 , I also do 2-4 hours of aikijutsu type training tossing and getting thrown on my back 100 reps per day- NO BACK PAIN EVER. I once left the Mental health fiels that I work for most of my life and did roofing laborer- my back was the only thing that did not hurt.
      The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

yes i got the spinal problem same like that i used to work hours and hours continuously, got back problem looking for better treatment some of my friends are suggesting supplements for this problem. let me see what could be the perfect for this problem whether medication or supplements...

Comment

Spinal decompression treatment is best done with Ayurveda. The Ayurvedic Treatment Spine Care Injury is associated with consequences such as complete loss of spinal movements, incontinent bladder functions, bed sores, etc. Studies have shown that there is no satisfactory treatment available in biomedicine. Only limited treatments are available only for enhancement of spinal cord function. These treatments have a lot of limitations.
          Admin
          Administrator
          Last edited by Admin; 06-27-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

These treatments have a lot of limitations. Ayurvedic medication and Panchakarma therapies have been in use to treat such conditions for a long time. Improvements in spine care condition have been reported by our patients which have shown that our way of treatment is better.
            Admin
            Administrator
            Last edited by Admin; 03-15-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X