MegaDosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xamo View Post
    OK you know what? Just eat junk food, eat pizzas and stuff. On some people it does wonder, and you'll definitely be able to meet your caloric goal with those. Again, some people are able to stay lean and gain mass while on junk food so give that a try if the common healthy food doesn't help u.
    Yeah bro I'm gonna try and eat a little less clean this is a bulking cycle after all and you can't be scared of fat if you want to make sure your feeding your muscles enough I guess. I'll worry about any excess weight later because its honestly so frustrating trying to constantly think of some new healthy meal I'm not sick of and eating enough to reach the amount of calories I need....btw another question pertaining to my gear and doses.

My blood pressure is pretty high I can tell by my headaches, I could probably tell you how many beats a minute my hearts running at from the pressure at my temples at times. I'm taking lots of hawthorn berries and red yeast rice but does anyone else have any suggestions for getting the pressure to chill out a little, it's kind of alarming at times I'm getting bloody noses out of nowhere at totally random times.
    A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

You should get blood work done?
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

OK you know what? Just eat junk food, eat pizzas and stuff. On some people it does wonder, and you'll definitely be able to meet your caloric goal with those. Again, some people are able to stay lean and gain mass while on junk food so give that a try if the common healthy food doesn't help u.
        Story of my life haha. I ate like shit all winter and was ~9% the whole time lol

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          Story of my life haha. I ate like shit all winter and was ~9% the whole time lol
          was like that in my early 20s..great time lol lee priest eats fast food and junk tp bulk, works for him
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Way too much doses, whoever said NOT THAT HIGH hasnt a idea, sorry. Your body is already telling you as a beginner you need to listen to your body. You dont grow by taking pills, you grow by training smart, eating smart and he cycle enhances your efforts. Thats the problem with too many people- they rely on pills cuz they dont know any better, then you probobly dont listen to the right people. I been cycling 15 years, 20 + cycles and NEVER would I take that much Test- you are a beginner, you shuold have begun on just a fraction of that , maybe test only first two then add one compound, your receptors adjust, homeostasis is they basis in what you need to prevent, using way too much that you need is foolish, begginer mistake - You can ruin how your body respond and never obtain the results you seek, What a shame.
            The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

You should get blood work done?
              What do you tell a doctor when he see's your testosterone at 40x's a normal level though? Are you honest and listen to his/her shpiel about how steroids are dangerous because of x, y and z? And what would I want out of that doctors appointment, for him to just confirm that my BP is through the roof cause of gear or should I try and get a blood pressure medication outta the visit?

My friend who is experienced with AAS also told me bodybuilders will donate blood because the gear makes your blood thicker from increasing red blood cells and that could also dramatically decrease my BP when my blood thins out, cause this already has been a long cycle. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by HardGainer View Post
                Yeah bro I'm gonna try and eat a little less clean this is a bulking cycle after all and you can't be scared of fat if you want to make sure your feeding your muscles enough I guess. I'll worry about any excess weight later because its honestly so frustrating trying to constantly think of some new healthy meal I'm not sick of and eating enough to reach the amount of calories I need....btw another question pertaining to my gear and doses.

My blood pressure is pretty high I can tell by my headaches, I could probably tell you how many beats a minute my hearts running at from the pressure at my temples at times. I'm taking lots of hawthorn berries and red yeast rice but does anyone else have any suggestions for getting the pressure to chill out a little, it's kind of alarming at times I'm getting bloody noses out of nowhere at totally random times.

HELLOOOOOOOO, listen to what your body is saying !!! Screw the hawthorne berries if you are taking that much gear, why do you not listen to what your body is saying? good God, Youre right this was not a smart post because its very clear and simple you abuse and overdose on gear
                The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
                  Way too much doses, whoever said NOT THAT HIGH hasnt a idea, sorry. Your body is already telling you as a beginner you need to listen to your body. You dont grow by taking pills, you grow by training smart, eating smart and he cycle enhances your efforts. Thats the problem with too many people- they rely on pills cuz they dont know any better, then you probobly dont listen to the right people. I been cycling 15 years, 20 + cycles and NEVER would I take that much Test- you are a beginner, you shuold have begun on just a fraction of that , maybe test only first two then add one compound, your receptors adjust, homeostasis is they basis in what you need to prevent, using way too much that you need is foolish, begginer mistake - You can ruin how your body respond and never obtain the results you seek, What a shame.
                  I'm assuming you got all hot and excited when you saw my current doses and didn't read everything I said. I am still a beginner and while I may be somewhat naiive to certain aspects of cycling I'm not stupid and by no means started out at this dose. I did plenty of research before starting even my first cycle, I did start with a single compound (testosterone), I did start out at a fraction of my current doses, I am being proactive and taking every precatuion against side effects whether it relates to estrogen or my balls, I am training smart, I already know you become desensitized over an extended period of time to whatever doses so next time my doses would have to be asinine. Which is why most people in this thread have been telling me the problem is in my diet, not my gear. And also I am grateful to people like Mr.Big, Xamo, Big L and EthanWS6 who helped me realize even 4000 calories is not enough for me if I want to break 200lbs.

Thanks for being a selective-reading Jackass. Maybe four pages of posts is too much for you to read but don't flame me because your too lazy to read and see where we're at in this conversation. Obviously I know where my doses are in realtion to other beginners which is why I'm on here asking for help cause I didn't understand why I'm not gaining.

Comment

Alright guys relax, Ketsugo is upset because he doesn't want to see you get hurt, cut him a little slack bro. He did come on strong but you can tell by what he ported he wants you to do the right thing. When are you done with this cycle? Once your off we'll help you get back to normal doses for your 4th cycle. We're all here to help anyone that asks for it and we try not to criticize, but sometimes it's tough to do when new guys make such a big mistake. Don't worry we'll take care of ya bro!!!!!
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                      Alright guys relax, Ketsugo is upset because he doesn't want to see you get hurt, cut him a little slack bro. He did come on strong but you can tell by what he ported he wants you to do the right thing. When are you done with this cycle? Once your off we'll help you get back to normal doses for your 4th cycle. We're all here to help anyone that asks for it and we try not to criticize, but sometimes it's tough to do when new guys make such a big mistake. Don't worry we'll take care of ya bro!!!!!
                      Yeah I guess I am a little irritable...
                      In regards to the cycle length though thats another question I wanted to ask. Since I didn't really see any results for the first 10 weeks or so at the lower doses I wanted to run this cycle longer then most people probably would to actually have some gains I can be happy with at the end of the cycle. I was reading into extended cycles and I guess its more common then I thought not only with Bodybuilders (obviously I'm not an IFBBpro bodybuilder) but with athletes too. But anyway I'm still unsure of what I wanna do and would like a little guidance here.

Comment

How much longer do you have to go?
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules

Comment

How much longer do you have to go?
                          Well I have several more vials of test and several more vials of tren so technically I could be on for awhile. But I'm at about week 15 now, the reason I wanted to keep going was the first ten weeks accomplished nothing I think the brand I used before I switched to GP was bunk. So I wanted to make up for those ten weeks and just keep cycling but I want to get a feel for what lengths other people have run, the dangers of cycling longer etc. Or if I should just call it quite in a week and take a few months off.

Comment

Only you know whats best for you brother. We're here to help with what ever you decide.
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules

Comment

Only you know whats best for you brother. We're here to help with what ever you decide.
                              Well I guess aside from the BP, I feel fine on top of the world actually. I'm going to be getting some BP medication this week so that should take care of that issue. What I want to do is start counting my cycle from when I switched to geneza and I noticed it was actually working. The first ten weeks were with an indian company's test (Endurexx) I was told not to bother with but I tried it anyway cause it looked legit. So scratching those first ten weeks of nothing lets say I'm finishing up week five and want to run for a 16 week cycle, so another 11 weeks.

Comment

i'm gonna level with you bro. this is from the heart and not meant to knock you down at all. you need to get off this cycle and either A keep researching, or B hire someone to teach you how to get big. i can tell you right now, you're not eating enough. flat out. thats at least one issue. if you aren't gaining muscle on 500mg of test for your 3rd cycle, you need more food. probably a lot more food. 4000 cals isnt really a huge amount when it comes to this sport, especailly for a guy with a big structure like you. i dont really count calories as much as i keep track of my macros but i just added mine up to over 7000 and i'm almost a 1/2 foot shorter than you. i'm a very hard gainer. understand that its the food that makes you grow, not the aas. the aas just allow you to better utilize your food. if you aren't growing, you aren't eating enough. think you can't eat any more than you are now? believe me, you can. its all in how bad you want it. if it takes 2-3grams of gear to add size with what you're doing now, i promise you that you will not last long, going down that road. health issues will take you out of the game in a matter of years. believe me, the side effects will come. they dont show up right away. they show up over time. months and years. guys like derek anthony are now paying for what they did 10 years ago. further, you won't be able to ever come off because you aren't creating an anabolic environment to sustain the mass.

the only guys i can justify running that amount of gear at your height are competing in the super heavy weight class, possibly weighing 70 to 100 lbs more than you in the off season. 1.5g of test isn't uncommon on the national and even state level of competition but thats not where those guys started. they tapped out on 500mg years ago. moved up to 750mg and tapped out on that. added an oral for the next cycle, ect. its a build. like OBD said, as you cycle, over time, you need a little more to evoke the same response. where are you going to go from here? 2 g test plus anabolics for your next cycle? something is really wrong if you're breaking 3g on your 4th cycle.

best of luck bro. like i said, take the money you're spending on all of this and hire a bb diet coach and run moderate cycles after you clean out.

Originally posted by HardGainer View Post
                                I'm 6' 00'', 24 years old, 13% bodyfat, 200 lbs. I eat an average of 4000 calories a day. I try to eat as clean as possible because despite my seeming inability to put on muscle and strength I can put on massive amounts of fat very quickly cause I love carbohydrates and red meat. I kept track of my food intake for a long time to make sure I was taking in a sufficient amount of calories and I always averaged from 3,500 to 4,500 calories. Not only am I eating 4000 calories a day I started injecting B12 to increase my appetite even further. While my diet/nutrition is not perfect I am positive I am eating enough because I am equally passionate about learning about nutrition and the bodies physiology as I am passionate about my training. In regards to my training I am an exercise science major and exercise addict I make it my business to know what the right things to do are including form, rest times between sets, rest days, progressive overload, and reaching hypertrophy, etc. During this cycle I designed a periodization lifting regimen where for 10 weeks I lifted with lighter weight higher volume to achieve hypertrophy and now for the past 5 or 6 weeks I have been strength training, I increased the rest periods between sets to 2 minutes decreased the amount of reps and increased the weight. While I do not deny my training and nutrition is not perfect I have had enough experienced lifters and juice heads scrutinize what I'm doing and the only thing they can say after seeing that I am in fact eating a sufficient amount and training hard while taking adequate rest days, is that I seem to be an anomaly. Also yes I am currently at week 15 or 16 I actually don't know, I know this is already considered a long cycle but since the first 8 or 9 weeks accomplished nothing I am going to continue until I haves something substantial to show for. I am taking every precaution necessary with HCG, Aromasin (50 milligrams is because I'm gyno prone especially at this dose of testosterone) Pramipexole, Hawthorne Berries, Red Yeast Rice and Milk Thistle. In regards to my gear brands I was originally using Endurexx, while I am sure this was most likely underdosed I also think it worked to some extent because my libido went up. But after four vials of disappointing results I switched to Geneza from Naps for my test and tren, so I am confident my gear is legit. I also am quite sure it's legit because I could have sex 24/7 literally non stop, I feel like an animal. Lastly, in terms of side effects to answer the last of the questions I was asked...I have some pretty intense blood pressure headaches, back pumps, tren dick (I increased the pramipexole (a dopamine agonist) which helped make the tren dick go away), not really any acne though, I also feel like God and like every girl wants me (another reason Im sure its legit gear I'm not typically cocky).
                                sam1976
                                Last edited by sam1976; 04-30-2013, 07:32 PM.
                                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X