No announcement yet.

MegaDosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm curious as to what your 4000 calories is made up of as well. I'm 185lbs and I have to take in ~5000 calories to maintain weight gain. You could still be under eating

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      steroids affect you at a hormonal level... metabolism has nothing to do with it...your genetics shouldn't matter that much either at your level especially once you inject yourself that much gear... I'll still stick to the diet... in my opinion that's where the problem is...what's in your 4000 calories?
      I know I didn't mean metabolism as in stomach/food I meant the rate at which my liver filters drugs out of my system. I'm in recovery and technically there's really no reason I should be alive with the amount drugs I've taken before I got sober (I overdosed several times and apparently after the point of blacking out I consumed ludicrous amounts of pills several times) and I'm still here so that's kind of why I believe my liver is a boss and I always need such high doses of things.

As for my diet I mean I guess I'll just list all the foods I eat and avoid? I eat large quantities of chicken, brown rice, quinoa, black beans, spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes, green beans, whole wheat bread, disgusting amounts of peanut butter, oatmeal, oranges, bananas, strawberries, ridiculous amounts of eggs (so far today I've had eight), bacon, steak, steak, steak, ground turkey, turkey burgers, uhhhh a bunch of other things I'm probably not thinking of and I try and eat things that are calorically dense like nuts and filler snacks like that between meals, I mean Idk I try to avoid things high in cholesterol, saturated fats I never eat anything like pizza, fast food, fried foods, or real anything comfort foods. Oh and I never eat anything ever like ice cream, cake, cookies, soda anything with added sugar. But I mean I eat A LOT of all those things everyday the test and then the tren has made my appetite crazy, and now I'm even injecting B12 vitamins to increase my appetite more.
      HardGainer
      Last edited by HardGainer; 04-27-2013, 06:41 AM.
      A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

Hi HG! You said something that got my attention, you talked about sober, pills and such and I wonder if you have been using drugs like amphetamine and such or if you have hade a problem with alcohol? No offense if so is the case I'm just curious because from what ive seen and learned people who has been on that track, and lived the drug life sometimes has big problems gaining and getting big. And also has a bigger tolerans for chemical products. So, hope I didn't offend you
        Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Listen we all can write down healthy food i say thats what we eat take yesterday what exactly did you eat
          If you dont know what exactly you are yesterday thats the problem most of us have exactly what were gona eat the day before
          The weight you gained seems to be good guys who say they gained 30 pounds on one cycle are either bullshitting or its all water or fat
          I person who runs 3 cycles and gains 10 to 15 per cycle is way bettet off
          We all have a STORY i started this game at 5/9 142 at 30 years old talk about hard gainer after a few cyclec i step on scales at around 190 to 185
          Besides its not how much you gain on
          Cycle its what you keep when cycle is DONE good luck man if u want help with diet we can help
          You can start there

Comment

"Besides its not how much you gain on
            Cycle its what you keep when cycle is DONE"
            Man, best lines I've reed in a loooong time, just wish more plp would understand that!
            Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Good luck hg I started at 145 at 5-10 its not easy I have done Abt 3 cycles and kept 15

Comment

I'm still learning though its hit and miss and I think my diet needs work its one of those deals where u think u no it all but a year later your like damn I didn't no shit a year ago anyways all the info is here at Jm as long as u don't think u no it all. No offense

Comment

HardGainer, I'm tellin right now, weather you want to believe me or not brother , YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH!!!!! 4000 calories I couldn't break 195lbs at 4000 calories. I have to eat 6000 calories just to push out 220lbs. Up them fuckin calories and you will grow!!!!! and eat cleaner brother!!!!
                  MrBig
                  Last edited by MrBig; 04-27-2013, 04:47 PM.
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by Shrek View Post
                    Hi HG! You said something that got my attention, you talked about sober, pills and such and I wonder if you have been using drugs like amphetamine and such or if you have hade a problem with alcohol? No offense if so is the case I'm just curious because from what ive seen and learned people who has been on that track, and lived the drug life sometimes has big problems gaining and getting big. And also has a bigger tolerans for chemical products. So, hope I didn't offend you
                    No offense taken its part of who I am I've accepted it. I was a big drinker/heavy pot smoker/xanax popper etc but mainly I was really hooked on oxycotton and roxysett. Sobriety got so much easier when I found exercise and got hooked on that and bustin my ass in the gym. I just get frustrated when I don't see results as fast as people around me.

@Big L- As for my diet yesterday I woke up to four eggs two pieces of whole wheat toast a half cup of oatmeal with peanut butter and raisins then I had a chicken cutlet sandwhich with pesto mozzarella bell peppers and potato salad, then I went to a diner and had four more scrambled eggs hash browns bacon and a side of straweberries, then later I made my weight gainer shake with a banana 2% milk four tablespoons of peanut butter two raw eggs and two scoops of vanilla protein powder. My last meal was chopped grilled chicken mixed with brown rice, black beans, sauteed spinach and a sweet potato on the side. This is as much as i can remember from yesterday although I'm sure I snacked in between.

@MrBig- wow 6000 calories, I guess I'll give it a shot I have nothing to loose thats just so much though lol like I'm literally going to have to be constantly putting some kind of food in my mouth. I don't really consider going to the gym and training work I love it but eating this much is intense and a huge hassle but hopefully it'll all be worth it and I'll get the pay off.

Comment

Like I said, I was stuck at 195lbs. eating 4000 calories and I could figure out what the fuck was going on either. As soon as I up my calories the weight started to come on. I know this is tough, 6000 calories is hard to put down and yes you'll be eating all the time, but if you want to grow more calories are the only way. Now you don't have to jump right to 6000 calories, up it steadily and make sure it's as clean as you can, I guarantee you will grow, guarantee it!!!!
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

[QUOTE=MrBig;71757]Like I said, I was stuck at 195lbs. eating 4000 calories and I could figure out what the fuck was going on either. As soon as I up my calories the weight started to come on. I know this is tough, 6000 calories is hard to put down and yes you'll be eating all the time, but if you want to grow more calories are the only way. Now you don't have to jump right to 6000 calories, up it steadily and make sure it's as clean as you can, I guarantee you will grow, guarantee it!!!![/QUO

Same here. Stuck at 195 @ 4000 cal for the last week..bumping uo gradually.

@ HG i dunno if u answered this bit do you feel an enhancement or decrease in your performance after you smoke a little green?
                        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                          Like I said, I was stuck at 195lbs. eating 4000 calories and I could figure out what the fuck was going on either. As soon as I up my calories the weight started to come on. I know this is tough, 6000 calories is hard to put down and yes you'll be eating all the time, but if you want to grow more calories are the only way. Now you don't have to jump right to 6000 calories, up it steadily and make sure it's as clean as you can, I guarantee you will grow, guarantee it!!!!
                          Aight man I guess I'm gonna try it, I might as well so this gear isnt a waste, hopefully the B12 helps increase my appetite even more.

Comment

You can always use Eq next time to help bump up appeatiate

Comment

I dunno about anyone else but my appitite on test/npp is out of this world. I gies frustrated sometimes cause im always hungry and up all day/night in kitchen. What else is good for appitite enhancement?
                              "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

OK you know what? Just eat junk food, eat pizzas and stuff. On some people it does wonder, and you'll definitely be able to meet your caloric goal with those. Again, some people are able to stay lean and gain mass while on junk food so give that a try if the common healthy food doesn't help u.
                                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                                X