Questions about EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about EQ

Hey guys, im wanting to try eq and before you guys jump all over me about educating myself I wanted to take the easy way out and get 1 solid answer, haven't had much time lately to read up so help a girl out. What is the proper dosage for a woman weighing 121 and pretty fit, work out about five days a week, any input. Kind responses only please!

My best advice nothing over 1cc per week .5cc Monday and .5cc Friday IMOP

Comment

I agree with MF, I think more than 200mg's a week and your going to get a hairy chest and a deep voice. lol
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by stonesolid21 View Post
        Hey guys, I'm wanting to try eq and before you guys jump all over me about educating myself I wanted to take the easy way out and get 1 solid answer, haven't had much time lately to read up so help a girl out. What is the proper dosage for a woman weighing 121 and pretty fit, work out about five days a week, any input. Kind responses only please!
        Stonesolid21, at the dosages given below if anything you will put on size and it will increase your appetite; I need no help in that area.... Genetically I have the possibility of being very muscular (big) and my appetite usually is very healthy normally; its always been a challenge to stay on the feminine side and had pretty big arms at a point and it was challenging to keeping a professional look. I don't even work my traps and somehow I hit them hard while not intending too and MrBig knows what he likes . Good luck, post your achievments....
        "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

These 2 guys gave u great advice. Nothing over 150mg/week IMO.

But why EQ? What are you trying to accomplish?
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsBig View Post
            Stonesolid21, at the dosages given below if anything you will put on size and it will increase your appetite; I need no help in that area.... Genetically I have the possibility of being very muscular (big) and my appetite usually is very healthy normally; its always been a challenge to stay on the feminine side and had pretty big arms at a point and it was challenging to keeping a professional look. I don't even work my traps and somehow I hit them hard while not intending too and MrBig knows what he likes . Good luck, post your achievments....
            Uh ohhhh!! MRSBIG in the fuckin house! Thats what im talkin about!! And she put MRBIG in his place for us all to see haha dammmmm

Jus messin with u MRBIG
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
              Uh ohhhh!! MRSBIG in the fuckin house! Thats what im talkin about!! And she put MRBIG in his place for us all to see haha dammmmm

Jus messin with u MRBIG
              That's not nice Alex

Comment

Thank you all

Comment

did a quick google search for u and found a thread u should check out. Seems pretty legit to me

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-arti...t-3-of-3-.html

What does everyone think about this info?

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    did a quick google search for u and found a thread u should check out. Seems pretty legit to me

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-arti...t-3-of-3-.html

What does everyone think about this info?
                    thank you Alex did my homework:-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsBig View Post
                      Thank you Mrs.big, great to see you on here. I will take it all under consideration.

Comment

Ok guys here is what i was thinking since its got a 7-10 day half life so it says on naps but in another spot itsays that eq has a 16.5 day half life. And women should stick to a 50mg-150mg/wk that .5cc every five days or just once a week would be fine and 10ml will give her about a 20wk cycle. I thought it sounded good since eq should be ran for a longer time. Thats just my opinion.

Comment

i think the proviron/nolva cycle outlined in that link would be good for her and the goals shes trying to achieve

Comment

Working...
                          X