Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd cycle run

So week 8 I can't wait I'm on first deca test cycle I'm doing 600 test and 750 deca so good luck bro keep this thread up so I can see how ur doing and maybe learn off ur experiences and mistakes hopefully no mistakes though lol. Nice to see u at Jm lets get big

Damnit I meant 600 deca and 750 test lol oops

Did I read correctly lol. Did u say u wernt pleased with weight gain didn't u put u started at 170 and end of week 5 u were 205 thts awesome. I must of read wrong

Blade77,
    I can't find this post but a senior member put up that less gear is better. By that sense I mean I want to keep my doses low so as not to let my body get used to using these chemicals. You did read my weight gain correctly sir, that weight was lost muscle I had gained from my previous cycle. Like I said I got a job that at times keeps me away from proper dieting and gym times bud.
    I will say this though I could really feel the decca strength gain this past week, I can tell its that and not the test. The test strength I feel is good as well but the decca is something else. It really reminds me of trenbolone strength gains, plus my diets through the roof. I had a few friends say the decca was going to dry my joints out and would need winstrol, but so far the decca has made my joints feel way better.
    I'm very excited to start week 6. Body fat gain has gone up 2% since I have started and no negatives to report. Lemme know how your stuff goes bud.

Started week 6 off with usual dosage today.. Went out yesterday and treated myself to some carnivor weight gainer and more casien protein. Im normally not a fan of weight gainers but I really want to accelerate my muscle gains. I also picked up a little bottle of pre workout to use just for chest & leg days.. When I get around my place ill type the name of that product.
    My lifts today in the gym were nothing short of incredible. I will have to say im really enjoying these chemicals, the decca strength mixed with test makes me not want to rest between sets! Very energenic, no issues in the bed room. Happy, happy, happy .

I'm running the same stack but with tren e and gp oxy as well but the deca is awesome bro. Also kudos for including the thorough stats and info don't see too many people doin that very much on here when they ask questions. As for PCT for poofy nips try femara aka letrazole heard that takes it away quick.

Mr.joe,
    Im a little jealous to hear your using the tren product. From my little experience with upgrades tren was something I will never forget. Thankfully I can report I am still not getting any side effects!

Blog Entries

joe the only reason to take femara in pct is serious gyno problems else you avoid it...if you try that only for puffy nips it will mess up the cycle gains...novladex or aromasin help with puffy nips
    <a href=http://napsgear.net/?ref=291" target="_blank target=_blank>

Good info it really messes with gains? Also you're one of the only people other than myself that hasn't had any sides from the tren e man it makes no sense to me but Andromix has tren in it and that stuff although really potent put my ass in the hospital for blood clots but I think it was due to the frequent injections go figure.

Blog Entries

yes joe i am sure you can search about it
    <a href=http://napsgear.net/?ref=291" target="_blank target=_blank>