Tren E 200/wk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren E 200/wk

I'm using Tren E 200 per week with Test E 500. I split my injections for twice a week.

This is my first time using Tren and i'm just starting week 4 and i'm not getting any bad sides at all. I have a higher heart rate but other than that, nothing. Now, i'm not complaining at all but i have a couple buddies who just started their cycle with tren and are barely passed their first week and getting night sweats and all the good stuff everyone looks forward to with Tren. They're more experienced so they're using Tren E 400/wk but from what they're telling me they're seeing reults. So my question is, do i seem to have a sort of tolerance for Tren or is it still too early to tell? I'm considering upping my dose to see if maybe i can handle more and get some better results? (I'd be upping my test dose as well btw). Also, by more experienced i mean they've used gear more than i have... but seem not to know anything about how to use safely and properly.

Anyway, should i chill with what i've got or does it seem like i may be able to handle more?
    sigpic
    http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

I used tren e 200 at 300mg/wk and test e250 at 500mg/wk pinning mon/thurs and it worked very well for me. Some acne and definitely night sweats but that was all. Good luck

Comment

I was getting acne at first because i was using arimidex but turns out it was doing more harm than good for me by killing my estro lvls... The worst feeling ever but anyway that was the only time i got acne and even then it wasn't all that bad except around my nose and those were more like really bad whiteheads. Ever since i stopped the arimidex that all went away. I sleep just fine, i normally have insomnia issues without any gear but i take some benedryl before bedtime and i don't wake up at all. Thx for the input!
      sigpic

Comment

up it to 300mg/week and see how that goes. i did 200mg/week before i got a six pack but not much nite sweats, im starting in a cpl weeks tren n test this time im doubling up woth 700test and 400tren, well see how it goes..

Comment

I did a cycle of 500 mg test e - tren e 300 I was a lean mean sweating fucking and fighting machine I wld have sex 5 times a day And tried to fight everybody tht pissed me off even my father in law crazy lol I'm a nice guy and never been tht way on other cycles

Comment

Originally posted by D-Lumz View Post
            I was getting acne at first because i was using arimidex but turns out it was doing more harm than good for me by killing my estro lvls...
            what are you talking about ACME from arimidex ?

I am using arimidex and I have never had acme, maybe you got some shit in the pills, like baking poweder with paint thinner instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
              what are you talking about ACME from arimidex ?

I am using arimidex and I have never had acme, maybe you got some shit in the pills, like baking poweder with paint thinner instead.
              because it was bringing my estrogen levels down too low. I read up on it and that was one of the effects of it being too low. I tried spacing my doses farther out but i still felt like hell when i'd take it so i've dropped it completely for now.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X