Hard to eat enough!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to eat enough!!

I swear if i eat anymore chicken im gonna start laying eggs...
    My meals

Breakfast
    1 cup oats
    1 bannana

Lunch
    10 ounces chicken breast
    1/4 cup long grain brown rice

Midday
    Protein bar

Dinner
    10 ounces of chicken breast
    1/2 cup of grean beans

After typing this out i might need to throw another meal in so i can get enough protein

I don't know what your goals are, but I think you need more food. I entered the above into a food calculator and it came out to about 2300 calories. I'm eating more calories than that and losing weight.

Comment

Trying to lose weight... I need to at some fish and steak in

Comment

5 of my 6 meals have chicken in them lol crazy thing is i still love some chicken!
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Well ive been doing this for roughly 3 months.. I do like chicken and im far from tired of it thanks to McCormick's beer can chicken seasoning

Comment

there's no way you're going to lose weight the healthy way by just eating that. You're definitely going to lose your muscles though. Not eating enough = no fat loss, Eating too much: Fat gain Eating just right with a small deficit : fat loss
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yeah im trying to find that balance..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1979 View Post
                Breakfast
                1 cup oats
                1 bannana

Lunch
                10 ounces chicken breast
                1/4 cup long grain brown rice

Midday
                Protein bar

Dinner
                10 ounces of chicken breast
                1/2 cup of grean beans
                After typing this out i might need to throw another meal in so i can get enough protein
                don't know ur stats but double this eat 8 x day.
                (Don't wait to eat when ur hungry eat when it's time every 2 hrs).
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Sorry i should have thrown that out there. Im 5'7" 257lbs last time i checked bf% i was at 25%

Comment

i had to say fuck the Oats and replaced it with some wheaties... 1 cup of oats become exhausting and i dreaded that part of my meal every morning. I could probably find something better than wheat cereal but it was just a quick fix and theres nothin wrong with a few extra carbs in the morning before a workout anyway.

Throw in some eggs on that breakfast too, protein is everywhere man you just gotta put it on your plate.
                    sigpic
                    http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

You havent even mentioned a protein shake

Comment

Well the reason i didn't mention a shake is because i haven't been able to hit the gym in almost a month. I missed two weeks of work due to some nasty flu! Then it turned into pleurisy so it basically felt like i had broken ribs couldn't hardly breathe.. I lost 21lbs in that two weeks off work and that was ROUGH!! But im getting back into the gym starting tomorrow night!!

Comment

I find protein shakes to be beneficial even on days i dont workout
                          Goodluck

Comment

McCormicks seasoning, becareful sodium is probably high and will make you retain water. Eating less is not always the best way to lose weight, I know this is going to sound odd but if your not losing weight increase your calories 250 to 500 and you will start burning again. Tuna/ Albacore out of the can is awesome when you add fresh veggies to it (tomatoes, onion, garlic, lemon or lime) this way you are in control of sodium. Good luck!
                            "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Well im down 62lbs since november.. Ive done one 14 week cycle of sust270 running 540mg a week had great results. I just decided i wanna get down to around 215-225 before i run my next cycle. Yeah some of the Mcormicks season is high in sodium. I use the "kickin chicken" low in sodium and its mostly dried peppers. But its an on going process.. Thanks for the help and support folks

Comment

Working...
                              X