Another Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Hi all, just another newbie to the forum; only difference is that I know the rules.
    Looking to cut up before the warm weather. Only difference this year is that I need to go gluten free and dairy free, age is NOT becoming. I don't mind the hard work, cardio to get the results; just a couple of changes as I said. I am about 145lb. and 5'4 at 30% body fat. I don't know if it is a curse but I carry my fat in the normal area's; back, arms and chest. LOL I would like to firm up the butt, not too much on the legs I have a healthy set already. Believe me when I say I can gain weight just smelling food, that only makes good for when I want to add mucsle but I like the femine look and have already seen the down side to having larger arms. Looking for some advice, change in routine; help appreciated. And for all you regulars, I am MrBig's better half (figitively speaking)
    Last edited by MrsBig; 03-23-2013, 05:14 PM.
    "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Welcome to JM MrsBig! Wealth of knowledge in this forum. I know that Ive made awesome gains since joining and im sure you will also. Your other half has really been a go- to guy around here and I take his advice over pretty much anyones. Enjoy!
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your welcome to the forum. I always welcome different opinions, training advice I believe that you can learn something everyday.

Comment

Welcome MrsBig!

Comment

Welcome to JM dear, I thought that everyone would give a littler more of a welcome than they did. stallion and Nature101 thanks for welcoming the wife, I told her there was a great group of people on this forum and that she would be greeted by all, guess not.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

MrsBig- are you planning an ON cycle? Even though you may look at food and gain weight ( wish i had that talent ) ur food is going to be your best friend in achieving your goal to firm up. Im down south now but formerly from the north ( MT ) so I know how those winter months can be. Keep those sunny rays in mind and stay focused- we are all here to help out!
            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Thank you, although we have tough winters I still stay motivated; I always have somewhere, something to do to keep my cardio up. Food is now my biggest research, since my allergies will keep me from selecting the norm. I will do a cut cycle without a doubt but just figuring out the food plan so that I do not loose what little muscle I do have.

Comment

Just got on and want to send you a welcome as well glad to see another woman on here

Comment

Good to see a team on JM take care

Comment

Working...
                  X