Lightheaded When Lifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightheaded When Lifting

for several years now, when i get after it (lifting), i get really lightheaded. haven't been able to figure out why, so most of the time i just dial it back a little. but, i'm just starting to feel the effects of my second cycle so i want to give all i've got.

yesterday i was hitting it hard and almost passed out. extremely lightheaded, peripherals started closing in and became very sick to my stomach.

someone said it may be my blood sugar levels. so i grabbed a couple power bars and a gatoraide. but i wasnt able to recover enough to finish my workout at the same intensity.

anyone had similar experiences and figured out how to make it stop??!!

Could be your blood sugar, or Your oxygen. You aren't breathing enough for the oxygen to reach your muscles. The lightheadedness could be lack of oxygenated blood that should be feeding the brain and the central nervous system. Maybe a longer rest period between sets could help you. ?

Comment

I have experienced this same effect as you have mentioned and I have noticed that its worse on cycle. In some cases of AS use your hunger is effected negatively and your actually starving yourself and have no signs of needing to eat. By the time you realize how hungry you have became your body has consumed every drop of sugar in reserve and hence all the side effecs you mentioned. For the last year I've got this somewhat in check and its by snacking on something even if I feel no hunger at all this will work for you if you try, it did for me

Comment

are you eating the normal high protein, high fiber snacks?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan365 View Post
          Could be your blood sugar, or Your oxygen. You aren't breathing enough for the oxygen to reach your muscles. The lightheadedness could be lack of oxygenated blood that should be feeding the brain and the central nervous system. Maybe a longer rest period between sets could help you. ?
          could be this like hooligan said or it could be ur blood pressure also. (check it after u take any pre-workout pump up aids)
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X