• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site Into.

OK gonna try this gain!

30yr old male, Married w/o children
    I served in the Army as a 19Delta, i was Air Born,Air assault, Bravo4
    i served in Iraq(OIF 3-4-5) was WIA in Afghanistan(OEF 3-4)
    My spine was fused in 4 places, and had a rt knee and hip repair.
    I cycled with "Ranger rolls" durring all deloyments, my mentor(for lifting) was our Doc.(platoon Medic) he handed out the pills and injections. well after i was wounded and sent home i was unable to walk or move for a few yrs, i recently had another spine surgery, and now i can walk, and go to the gym again. I had a 1st SGT in rehb with the same injury, and hes really helped me with the knowledge and confidence to get back at it again. I just dont wanna be like this anymore, i wanna fell like i did before all this crap, and i know the gym and lifting that i love so much have what i need. 5yrs of Legal opiods have dropped my natural T lvl's so the Doc. put me on Andro gel, but my spouce had a reaction to it. so now im persueing and begining cycle of orals, till im back in the swing of things. I read so much over last week, im more confused than ever. One site says this , another says something totally diff. But im gonna do this, any help would be appreciated, and your tolerance and understanding for some1 like me would really be helpful. i know its a pain to talk with new people, but eveyone has to start somewhere. Now im on my own and i need this more than ever. hope to see you all in the gym..
    ArmyVet.
    Last edited by ArmyVet.; 02-28-2013, 02:06 AM.

Welcome Bra.

- post a thread in the anabolic...learning section for those chatbox questions u had + we all can help U.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 02-28-2013, 02:16 AM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Welcome to JM Brother. 11 Bravo here. Was attached to 19 Delta unit as a Charlie for my first 6 months in service. In combat I had snapped my L radius, broken clavicle and tore both shoulders being ragdolled by a SVBID. Metal plates, pins, screws, and years of rehab is what it took to get right and im still f*cked up! Its all good tho brotha, the gym keeps guys like us on our feet. Train hard, smart, and remember- "slow is smooth, and smooth is fast".
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

welcome brother

Comment

Working...
        X