No announcement yet.

hcg ?? mix amount and measurement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use 250 ius twice a week and have no problems...start low, and u can always go up if you need to
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I have 2ml of water with mine, not 10. So if i mix the whole 2ml of water, what # would i have to draw to on the slin pin?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
        I have 2ml of water with mine, not 10. So if i mix the whole 2ml of water, what # would i have to draw to on the slin pin?
        if its 5000ius of hcg draw to the 10iu mark on the slin pin and that will be a 250iu dose

Comment

Awesome. Thanks bro. Now that i have everything infront of me i can actually see wtf everyone is talking about. Got my hcg in today
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Awesome. Thanks bro. Now that i have everything infront of me i can actually see wtf everyone is talking about. Got my hcg in today
            i run mine almost yr round...seems to keep me balanced whether im on or off

Comment

Does it help u stay lean? I hear alot of guys sayin they run it all year, off or on, and they drop bf very easily by just the change in diet. Easier than usual anyway

Comment

Does it help u stay lean? I hear alot of guys sayin they run it all year, off or on, and they drop bf very easily by just the change in diet. Easier than usual anyway
                i havent noticed that..when i want to lean out i use a half dose of letro twice a week

Comment

I cycled hcg 5000 3IU's ed for month sick results. Was that to much mixed with 10ml of water?? Thank you for your response.

- - - Updated - - -

I cycled hcg 5000 3IU's ed for month sick results. Was that to much mixed with 10ml of water?? Thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...
                  X