SubQ Test Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SubQ Test Injections

So because I respect Sam with his insight and dedication to the forum, I have decided to make my first logged experiment.

I am doing 500mgs of test e weekly, split up into two injections. This cycle will be done with subaqueous injections instead of IM.

I am 3 weeks into the cycle, and I do want to mention I did frontload this cycle with 1g of test and I split it up into 4 injections (250mgs) the first week.

I am not running any orals but will add in epistrong by mrsupps from weeks 10-14 and will discontinue test on week 15.

Now, I am up 4lbs on my 3rd week. I have tiny bruises at injection spots that only last a day or two. I work at a pharmacy so getting insulin syringes is very easy for me. So far I don't have a tremendous amount to report. Strength is slightly increasing, no bloat or sides. The test probably needs a little bit longer to really kick in, but I'm starting to feel it

I log on here everyday but sometimes I am too busy to jump into the sections.. If you have any questions shoot me a pm and Ill get back to you pronto
    bishop22
    Last edited by bishop22; 01-08-2013, 03:46 AM.

Sweet! I was hoping to see someone do this before my next cycle. Very interested in hearing how this goes for you!

Comment

Good to hear. I have heard that instead on insulin pins you should use i believe 5/8. Cause there is alot of pressure in an insulin pins and they inject to fast to much pressure. I admit i havent Yet shot test sub q. I have shot plenty melanotan2 sub Q
      Good luck keep us posted

Comment

My next injection is on Thursday. Today I felt good in the gym, I gained another pound but probably water. I feel like the test is starting to kick in and I'm starting to slight break out on my shoulders with acne (I normally get a tanning package and that clears up any acne I get while on cycle).

You are right about the 5/8 pins, but before I knew that I had already a stock of slin pins. I am cautious enough to inject the oil very slowly.. But this might also be the reason I'm getting these bruises around my injection spot.

So far this is a easy and comfortable method, but I'm at 11%bf and doing 2cc's in one spot would be out of the question for me.
        I do want to mention this is accordorx test and I got it from naps (I ordered QDL originally and it was subbed for accordorx so I was happy) and I have no pip, it's practically pain free.

I'm sure it would be a different story if I was going IM.

Comment

How much are you shooting at a time? Also, do you pinch the fat up before you inject? I've heard people doing it both ways. I've always pinched it up a little so I know I'm not going to hit an ab or something lol

Comment

I know someone that used to do that and he started getting abcess and cysts so I would def not reccommend it. You can order the regual 1.5 in. from amazon

Comment

I only shoot 1cc twice a week, but there are plenty of places I can shoot subq so doing 750mgs or 1000mgs wouldn't be a problem, you would just have to do it 1cc at a time, unless you had more bf%. I do pinch the fat, it helps me determine how deep I need to go.

Also using subq is suppose to eliminate the chances of abscesses and cysts so it sounds like your friend was doing it wrong. It's also pretty painless and reduces the likeliness of hitting nerves or veins/blood vessels. I'm starting medical school and work in a pharmacy, so that's the whole reason I started doing subq. I ordered 5/8 needles and am hoping that takes away the small amount of bruising I've been getting after injections

I also want to mention the reason I'm not doing more test is because I respond well to 500mgs, anything over 600mgs I start noticing aggravated sides and more bloat. I am not a BBer and only like to look good for the ladies so 500mgs does wonders for me.
              bishop22
              Last edited by bishop22; 01-09-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Yeah I'm at 9.5% bf right now so it scares me to not pinch the fat up a little haha Keep us posted throughout your cycle bro, I'm very interested in shooting subq next cycle

Comment

I too am very interested to see how this goes. What gauge are you using? I don't know if I could force any oil based AAS through anything smaller than 23g. I have read a little bit on subq injections, but not much is known about the final results. Preliminary indications are promising. Here is the most comprehensive study I have found on the subject.

http://ipac.kacst.edu.sa/eDoc/2006/161440_1.pdf
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

alright bro, i'll look forward to seeing how this turns out for you!!
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                      I too am very interested to see how this goes. What gauge are you using? I don't know if I could force any oil based AAS through anything smaller than 23g. I have read a little bit on subq injections, but not much is known about the final results. Preliminary indications are promising. Here is the most comprehensive study I have found on the subject.

http://ipac.kacst.edu.sa/eDoc/2006/161440_1.pdf
                      I use a 29g 1/2 inch.. It takes like 20-30 seconds to draw and inject.. But I ordered some 5/8 and want to try those out.
                      Honestly, if I only did solo test cycles. SubQ is so much easier and painless. Idk about shooting other compounds like deca or tren.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop22 View Post
                        I am cautious enough to inject the oil very slowly.. But this might also be the reason I'm getting these bruises around my injection spot.
                        I was talking to my wife who is a diabetic and mentioned this because like you i have boxes of these needles around . And in future cycles would like to do this,and look forward to your results. She gives her insulin injections in her stomach all day long and says she gets bruises all the time. She says all it is is broke blood vessels.

Comment

Hey guys! I'm checking back in. SubQ shots are going great, I got my new 5/8 needles in and will be using those on Monday.

My last shot was yesterday and the test is definitely kicking in now, almost to week 4. I've got some back acne and I'm up 4lbs and some.
                          Strength is steadily increasing and I'm feeling good in the gym.

The shots are getting more comfortable to do and I'm liking subq very much so far. No problem to report..

I'll update Monday when I shoot and draw with the 5/8

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan365 View Post
                            I was talking to my wife who is a diabetic and mentioned this because like you i have boxes of these needles around . And in future cycles would like to do this,and look forward to your results. She gives her insulin injections in her stomach all day long and says she gets bruises all the time. She says all it is is broke blood vessels.
                            I shoot subQ twice a week right now and have been for like 13 weeks. I haven't had any issues with bruising at all lol

Comment

Thanks for the update bishop. I'll be following your progress very closely bro. I'm no pussy, but if subq turns out to be just as effective as IM I will definitely be on board!
                              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
                              X