Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rules at juiced muscle (everyone please read)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rules at juiced muscle (everyone please read)

The rules at juiced muscle (everyone please read)

1) There will be no soliciting other websites, sources, spamming, or anything else of that nature here at JM. We currently have only 1 sponsor, please use that sub-forum(Napsgear.net) for all your questions and concerns.

2) The PM system will not be used for illegal activity. (This includes Sourcing!) If you are caught doing so, your banned. I would advise everyone to please contact myself, another Mod, or Admin, if someone has contacted you, and will take care of it ASAP. 99.9% of the time its a scam anyways. There is only one sponsor here, and everyone knows who it is. Use his sub-forum for any questions or concerns.

3) JM is an open forum, and I would advise everyone to be courteous to one another. No flamming, fighting, arguing, racism, etc. We are all adults here, and its ok to voice your opinion, and disagree, but please respect one another.

4) THE SHOUTBOX! There seems to be alot of nonsense going on in here, and its going to stop now. The shoutbox is not there for you to post 'wheres my order?', 'Is so and so, GTG', 'Does so and so, take western union?', etc., etc., etc. (Again, use the sponsor sub-forum) THE SHOUTBOX is also not there for anyone to solicit other websites, source talk, recreational drugs, spam, etc. THE SHOUTBOX is intended for small talk, and shooting the breeze with one another. Most of you know how to use it correctly, and lets keep it clean in there.

5) There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for soliciting, spam, etc. anywhere on this board, including your signature and PM system. This is your only warning. If I see it, or hear about it, your BANNED! If you happen to see it, and I dont catch it, please contact myself, another Mod, or Admin, and will take care of it.

6) There will be no creating other alters/screen names, alias, etc. You are allowed one member name only. If I check IPs, and you have more than 1, your gone. People that have more than 1 screen name, are usually upto no good anyways.

7) There is no promoting, endorsing, encouraging, or referencing any type of religion here at JM. 99.9% of the time, this leads to fights, feelings get hurt etc. What you do in your own home is your own business, so keep it there.

8) Please respect the laws of your country, and abide by them.

I will add more Rules as I see fit, and if any of the other Mods & Admin feel like something else should be added. Please feel free to chime in, and Ill add your concern to the Rules!

Sincerely,

ItalianMuscle
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Does number 4 include no crying about a contest?
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-08-2013, 03:19 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Got it,

Hawk
      PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

I realy like it .I appericate this thread.
        code

Comment

Read and good to go...

Comment

Very simple rules to follow here 👌
            "Your only as big as you want to be"

Comment

Very easy rules to fallow read and understood

Comment

Good to know thanks Sam

Comment

Hi,
                  welcome to this site, here you can find lost of things, Related to health category for maintain good health and
                  knowledge about water filter purity.
                  I suggest you for your question you have to contact any expert right now i have no knowledge about your question, sorry for that.
                  Admin
                  Administrator
                  Last edited by Admin; 06-27-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

got it . no problem to obey

Comment

Got it ! Great rules
                      You know Bulkraws !

Comment

Got it,thanks very much!

Comment

very simple all about RESPECT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

411[emoji1474]