Test 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RebelBody View Post
    going good. getting strong, weight is up, feeling like a beast! acne sucks though. its all over my shoulders. just added eq with it also
    what are you doing or using for the acne???? i have bad on shoulders and lower back too
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
      what are you doing or using for the acne???? i have bad on shoulders and lower back too
      tanning bed and my wifes acne wash. seems to be helping.

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
        Bath & Bodyworks sales True Blue natural sea salt scurb! I've found that it along with the tanning bed helps keep the acne in check! You guys should check it out if you're having any problems with acne! Love the test 400 and wanted to order some more but it is constantly lisited as out of stock now! Someone posted that they had spoke with nappy's customer support and was told it wasn't being listed due to reported pain from injection but he could still order it if he wanted to! Read it on here but Not sure about this! Sam said he was going to look into it!

Comment

I was having pain for Abt a week but I'm used to it now. I'm having a little trouble wth acne also I'm on 8th day I can't wait until I feel full effect

Comment

haha you'll know when it does too.

Comment

even higher dosed.. http://hardcorelabs.net/index.php/t-500?view=featured

Comment

Hmm Interesting. The 400 is going Great Its a calm laid back cycle believe it or not No night sweats,nightmares etc acne is not to bad, my sex drive is up again I'm chillin at 170 lb Fat is pretty much zero I'm straight cut and feeling good. This cycle I started dbol for the first time I was expecting some water weight etc but I didn't get any I was taking 40mg a day Maybe it was my diet but I got crazy pumps in the gym I wld recommend test 400 I have had zero sides,the pain in the beginning is a little rough but is gone by third pinn I'm a concrete foreman and been out of town most of this cycle so my gains would have been a lot better If I was home in own gym. I'm already thinking Abt next cycle,adding Decca is stuck in my head or u guys are always talking Abt eq so I'm not sure yet 190 is my goal I started at 145 in June and now 170 so I'm getting there. I learn everyday Abt my body and mind on juice. Wht do u guys think Abt test/Decca or test/eq with my body and goals ?im not sure which one.or maybe neither.maybe ill do same old cycle,who knows I'm confused

Comment

Working...
                X