favorite cheat food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite cheat food?

i LOVE california burritos from either carolina's or aldelberto's. whoever thought of putting potatoes, steak, cheese, and salsa in a burrito is a fuckin genius!

Any Italian dish, Usually I cheat on a saturday for one meal.

Comment

Idk about a ful meal but I'm a sucker for a reeses peanut butter cup

Comment

nothing beats a nice double meat double cheese pizza.

Comment

General Tso's Chicken And some House Lo Mein .... Large size lol!

I could probably eat both of those in a 4 hour period and thats pushing 3500 calories or more

Comment

pizza for sure

Comment

Buffalo wild wings

Comment

oh man, where to start!?! only when i'm dieted down do i really start craving things. there are alot of things that i enjoy, like cheesecake or a good burger, but there is one thing that will mess my world up like no other.....natural peanut butter. it's like crack to me. i could easily eat 1/2 jar of smuckers natty PB without even thinking and then mess my whole day up. i think it's because it is so calorie dense and my body is crying out for more food.

heres the funny part. i refuse to take it out of my diet, but i know i can't control myself at certain points, so what we've done is put it in a lock box and my girl has the only key. in order for me to get it out, i have to go through her and be accountable for my actions. i know this sounds crazy, but believe me, if you have ever dieted down to 3% for a show, it'll make a lot more sense
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

what do you guys think of thai food? i love me some hot curry noodle with chicken type dishes
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

love thai yellow curry. not tried many others.

Every day is cheat day for me

Comment

Pizza for the win especially nice and greasy pizza!!!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        oh man, where to start!?! only when i'm dieted down do i really start craving things. there are alot of things that i enjoy, like cheesecake or a good burger, but there is one thing that will mess my world up like no other.....natural peanut butter. it's like crack to me. i could easily eat 1/2 jar of smuckers natty PB without even thinking and then mess my whole day up. i think it's because it is so calorie dense and my body is crying out for more food.

heres the funny part. i refuse to take it out of my diet, but i know i can't control myself at certain points, so what we've done is put it in a lock box and my girl has the only key. in order for me to get it out, i have to go through her and be accountable for my actions. i know this sounds crazy, but believe me, if you have ever dieted down to 3% for a show, it'll make a lot more sense
                        hahahahahah!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                          Pizza for the win especially nice and greasy pizza!!!!!!!!!!
                          i love the idea of a greasy pizza but after i eat it i wish i didn't

Comment

Yeah i hear that Sam.
                            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

After my last show in june, I ate 9 carvel Ice cream cakes full sheet one after another. Then I went for my 3 month blood work and they said have diabetes. My reading was 7.0 and just recent they told me my was reading was 5.0. Now they label me a diabete but under control....... Just like they said your test levels are so low they won't come back. They,t old me that and I tore my quad tendon and stayed clean for 2 years and had a baby during that time. But hey it gets me a script for a life time. but anyway that is my cheat meal.

Comment

Working...
                              X