Help with Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Diet

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me with diet advice. This is about my 5th cycle.. I am 5'10 and about 205lbs.. I am about to start a new cycle of Test, Dbol, EQ .. In my previous cycles I have always tried to just eat right.... I.E. Chicken, veges, brown rice.. I always drink my body weight in protien but never seem to really explode in mass. I know the products I have used are legit but I am thinking this has to be a diet problem. I have seen really awesome gains in strength and endurence but the mass never seems to be there. At this time I am a TRT patient so I am on about 200mgs of Test every week. As stated above. I am about to cycle Test 250, EQ 300, and Dbol at 50mg I really would like to grow this time around and any advice would be much appriacted..

We could give more informed advice if we had your stats and a more detailed diet. Like what you eat for every meal and how many meals u eat day in and day out
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Stats.. I'm 5'10 205 lbs.. bi's are 17 inches. Chest 47 inches.. Kneck 19 inches.. Waist 34 inches. I eat Oatmeal with a few eggs in morning.. Bout everyday.. Lunch I eat chicken with brown rice.. salad with usual cucumber, tamatos, cheese.. Dinner is about the same as lunch.. Maybe hamburger once in awhile.. I try to eat about every two hrs.. To suppliment inbetween meals I eat granola bars.. cliff bars.. I drink about a gallon of water a day.... I drink my body wieght in protein a day mixed with creatine.. I keep getting told I'm not eating enough cals but to me I think I am. I'm in gym for atleast 1 1/2 hrs a day... I run and start off on treadmil for atleast 30 mins before workout to warm up and get ready.. I isolate body parts as in bis tris one day.. back and chest the next....and so on.. 4 sets of 10 for each exercise.. I also had people saying I'm over training so I feel really confused and am tired of what feels like pissing money away not doing things correct. I've watched documentrys of people wieghting there food and really am looking for advice along those lines.. Thank you very much for your response..

Jada

Comment

You don't need to weight anything... just make a basic diet yourself then depending on the results you get just change it to your needs... nobody can make a diet for you, we can make something basic but we can't guarantee you that it'll be exactly what your body needs.. what we might give you might either make you fat, or be just right.. or just not be enough.. the best thing you can do is listen to and look at your body as you create your own diet..
        xamo
        Last edited by xamo; 11-21-2012, 10:51 PM.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Xamo is right. We cant give you a specific diet plan but it does sound like youre not getting enough cals. You should shoot for anywhere from 4000-5000 cals a day to gain at your weight along with ~450g pro, ~600g carbs (fast and slow but at the right times), and ~200g fat. Remember this is all estimates. You might need more or less of crrtain things
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Well for me personally i dont gain much mass on eq. I need deca but what i do is everyday i write down what i eat
            Say 1cup oatmeal 150 calories 27g carbs 5g protein
            2 eggs 180 calories 0 carbs. 16g protein
            And so on. I add it up everyday so i know exactly where i want to be to see mass gain i need 4,500 calories aday 500 carbs aday
            To gain mass Its worth trying it has helped me so much
            Good luck. And i do weigh my food

Comment

Thank you very much everyone.. I will certainly follow everyones advice and continue to post results as they come. I will be starting cycle in next 2 weeks

Comment

And 1 more thing in both of your statements u said you drink ur weight in protein and thats good but you should try to get as much protein aday in food steak,chicken,ground turkey. You get my point cause its way to easy to drink ur body weight in protein Shakes should help reach ur daily goals but you gotta eat the most

Comment

Yeah listen to xamo on dieting for sure. Just make sure your hitting a close mark on your macros every day. More protein will never be a bad thing, but space everything out a little. Try to make your meals close to equal as far as calorie, protein and carbs. Idk that I would shoot for 5k calories or anything, but definitely hit the 4k mark and see how your body is responding. If you notice that your body fat% is rising at any time, I'd cut back the calories a little and see what happens. I never like to see fat increase when bulking, especially if I'm on gear lol

Comment

I think the most confusing thing and annoying thing to any new builder is diet..it is for me.]

I am 6'3" and looking to build on 198lbs....what should I be looking to target in temrs of P, Carbs...and ANYONE have a meal plan I could look at for a 12 week ride? Any help please.

Comment

stop doing cardio, but if you have to, do it after lifting and make sure to get some aminos beforehand.

Comment

I second that when im trying to gain mass i dont do any cardio. If you do cardio that day you have to bump them calories up that day. Cardio can eat up hard earned muscle

Comment

more than that, cardio burns calories which in turn lowers the amount of total calories you have effectively ingested throughout the day.

Comment

Unless you want to lose your cardiovascular health yes then stop cardio... cardio is a very important part of working out... and just life in general, a lot more than weightlifting is...do some HIIT, 20 minutes is more than enough... if you're worried about losing lean mass then HIIT is your answer, plus if you're losing mass that simply means your diet sucks. If you're taking in enough nutrients you shouldn't have an issue...
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                            X