No announcement yet.

My Naps Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol yh it happens bro. You have to check on the deals before placing an order. Naps always has good deals

Comment

I have been a long time customer of Naps and they always treat me good, anytime i contact them and have any issues they respond promptly and resolve the issue quickly. Shipping is always on target, even when i did get my package seized they resend it without a problem. All the gear from Naps is legit from Geneza to Gen Shi. The value and specials they offer cannot be compared to anyother source. I am a lifetime customer of Naps.

Diego A

Comment

I Completed my first cycle8 week geneza cycle 3 months ago. I had fantastic results with Geneza. My strength has increased and I have hit new PR for every lift. Being a novice in taking gear, I bought the predesign stack which Napsgear gave me direction on how to use the product. The shipping was quick. It took about 10 days for my gear to arrive after payment. I am planning to order again. Thanks Napsgear for the fast shipping and top notch gear!
        lithen
        Last edited by lithen; 07-05-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I have ordered one other time through Naps...ordered all Geneza and I can't speak high enough about the speed of shipping or the quality..quality was insanely spot on. Just ordered the Shree Venkatesh brand since they were running a 50% off sale...will have to wait on the quality but assuming if Naps carries it it's spot on as well. It was sent in 2 pkgs...first one showed up in 8 days (made it to the States in 3 days..had USPS moved quicker would've been here in probably 6 days)..other one will be here in what would be 11 days..Also, if postal service was not so slow would've been here ALOT quicker...anyways just wanted to say thanks to NAPS once again...quality, communication, pkging is incredible, and speed is awesome. I can't thank you guys at NAPS enough for your products and service. You have a customer for life!!!

Comment

i wanted to get some help here... i know Naps takes Western Union for payment... my question is...

can the Western Union iphone app can be used to make the payment. ???????????????????????????
            im interested in ordering the HCG so i can cycle one month to lose the weight i need to. Any help in this matter?

Comment

I ordered a $500 kit of hygetropin and have been waiting for it going on 2 months come the 30th. I have emailed support and they said customs got it and they would have to wait for upper management to approve a reship and that was almost two weeks ago with no further communication. So bewarned if your pack gets picked off which you have no control over it is going to take months before you even have a chance of getting your order if even at all.

Comment

Yeah right I have been waiting for two months.. That I think is a prob.

Comment

I have had my order seized as well as the reshipment seized. I'm not sure if it coming from Hong Kong has anything to do with it. I'm in the process of my second reshipping. Any advice will be well received.

Comment

No a problem to get it in UK
                    And legal to poses lol

Comment

I ordered 100 50 mg of dragon pharma Oxan at end of November and first one coming from Hong Kong was "lost in mail" and after a while of talking with help my reship is pre advised from nl. Help has been very involved the whole time though, emailing me progress checks.

Comment

Warning Naps Cancelled order but took money.....

I recently placed an order with NAPS based off the good reviews, but I have had the worst experience so far. My order was cancelled the same-day my money was taken out of WU.....$771 dollars on 2-20. I have been more than accommodating with naps try to communicated the problem (sending everything they have request copies of WU receipt, ect.) but they insist that it is a billing issue (which I agree) but I have not been able to get in contact with the the so called billing department. Sent the claim to them several time no response. I am very disappointed, I had high hopes but they came crashing down. I will continue to update the progress, but it been 9 days and I am currently feel like NAPS might be a scam. Hope I am wrong.....

Comment

Hey brother be patient, Naps will usually go way out of there way to make things right. I know it's tough when you have so much money out there, it seems like you just lost it all. If they can help they will. If you want some help I can see if there's something I can do. Let me know?

Next time us Money Gram, so much cheaper and way easier!
                          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                          Chat Box Talk And Rules
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Naps gear is the Best hands down, I placed a nice order.The package came very discrete.Very happy with the product,Very happy with the prices.Everything is legit and professional. If you need good gear at a great price with out asking around the gym and getting overpriced by gym dealers, go on Napsgear

Comment

I love naps. Always deliver and great products

Comment

I purchased some products from their website. They said that the products are shipped but I did not received anything. When I asked them where my package is they told me they are shipping from China with a fake name and address, my package is lost and they are not giving my money back. If you do not want to throw your money away, do not buy and products from them. They are scammers and they steal your money. The products they sell are from China and fake as they are. Stay clear away from www.napsgear.org

Comment

Working...
                                X