No announcement yet.

My Naps Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time ive ordered with NAPS and it wont be the last..... everything was accounted for they responded to all my emails and made it easy to trust them....already setting up my next order

Comment

Best and only place to get GearedUP. I'm on my second order with Naps and they have proven them self again! First time I gained 30lbs in 10 weeks! Fast shipping, great communication, e-mailed throughout the entire process and was kept up to date. There is no other place with this kind of service. Naps is #1.

* * * * * * No talk of ETA's guys, next time you'll get banned * * * * * *
      MrBig
      Last edited by MrBig; 02-06-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Placed my order a few weeks. Seems like the time is getting faster from naps to my door on each order, but in either even very happy about that. Started my new regimen, too early to see results yet but they'll come soon. My only complaint is that the winter sale started a week after I ordered and I forgot to make a review of my products last time, so I paid full price. Those are both on me, not naps though. As always great product and customer service

* * * * Edited By MrBig * * * *
        Careful with ETA's
        MrBig
        Last edited by MrBig; 02-27-2017, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I have made multiple orders with naps. Only a couple mistakes the were corrected quickly by customer service, I've even asked about eta on coming soon products and received rough dates of when they would be restocked. Very pleased and will continue to do business with them! Products received quickly. Orals, injectibles, and peptides, all legit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          w8forGNZ
          Last edited by w8forGNZ; 05-11-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

ive used naps for years..after taking a couple years off i came back made a order and naps like before never missed a beat !they still the best withfast reasonable and quality . im a lifetime customer naps all the way

Comment

They are the best. Was really sceptical when placing my first order, but so glad I did. Now I order without even thinking. Also using Bitcoin is the best way to order. Great value too. Naps for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey when having naps send did you have come right to home address?? Was sure how I should go about this with mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Naps is the only source I will use and I stick with all GP products. They are the best in my opinion as they're always consistent and produce great results. Been using bitcoin payment lately and purchasing is a breeze. Thanks Naps for always coming through!

Comment

My Naps Review

Naps is undeniably the hands down most legit site to buy your gear at. Anyone who uses it would have to agree.

- - - Updated - - -

I have placed nearly a dozen orders and aside from some mailing delays I have nothing but positive things to say.

Their customer service is top notch and their products are the best. And anyone who has shopped knows that nothing comes close on pricing to what Naps can offer.

(The rest of my review keeps getting cut off...Naps is the BEST though!!)
                    m4gunny
                    Last edited by m4gunny; 01-15-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

]this is my 9th order on napsgear, never been so satisfied and calm about an order, most trusted site ever, best customer service ever. so if you're looking for a place to buy from its NAAAPSS!
                      also they work with the best companies, would recommend everyone to try![/B][/B]

Comment

]this is my 9th order on napsgear, never been so satisfied and calm about an order, most trusted site ever, best customer service ever. so if you're looking for a place to buy from its NAAAPSS!
                        also they work with the best companies, would recommend everyone to try!

Comment

this is my 9th order on napsgear, never been so satisfied and calm about an order, most trusted site ever, best customer service ever. so if you're looking for a place to buy from its NAAAPSS!
                          also they work with the best companies, would recommend everyone to try!

Comment

Is Naps site down the old .org doesn't seem to exist ? If they have switched urls / emails can someone plz pm me the current one.

mystery solved site still up when i use tor but blocked by my vpn, weird.
                            S.B.C
                            Last edited by S.B.C; 02-10-2019, 11:39 AM.
                            SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )

Comment

I have used many suppliers in the past. But by far Naps gears is the best. They have everything you need.with many different brands to choose from.
                              I highly recommend Naps gear. For products ,service, and prices

Comment

Working...
                              X