No announcement yet.

My Naps Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that i have any experience to speak of but my order went through no hitches. got what i wanted at a good price, after comparing across several sites and brands. a little over halfway through my first ever cycle and i have packed on mass already. i like the way the site is laid out so people whom are just learning can get decent information. will repeat for sure, though i have more research to do first (can be a little overwhelming for a newbie)

Comment

I have ordered from Naps a few times now and I must say the service, prices, and all around experience has been one of the best. I love how interactive the entire website is and how easy it is to find what you want. The orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner. I had an issue with an order and they were so helpful and offered to re-ship my order if need be. 5 stars in my opinion.

Comment

Very upset. Placed order about a month ago and still states processing
        .. can't reach anyone for help bc support is not available now. Was told would process foe 1 week ... very disappointed

Comment

Did you open a ticket??? If not you should, then you'll know whats going on!
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by Moksha View Post
            Very upset. Placed order about a month ago and still states processing
            .. can't reach anyone for help bc support is not available now. Was told would process foe 1 week ... very disappointed
            Bro, hang tight. You will be taken care of, and Naps isn't going anywhere. Wish I could say more, but its not going to speed things up any faster. Somethings out of their control, but its slowly being resolved.

Comment

Never had placed an order online , every site seems very sketchy. But naps customer service really helped me every step of the way. one of my bottles was broken . Contacts naps , and the next they shipped the replacement and 1 extra bottle for the trouble . Best site hands down .

Edited By MrBig
              MrBig
              Last edited by MrBig; 08-20-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Placed a few orders recently, one while I was on vacation. Got them both in a reasonable amount of time, second order even faster than the first, not sure why. Maybe it was because one was the product of the week. Anyway, super thrilled to start this new cycle and see where it takes me. 5 stars again. Everything looks good so far. I'll post to update my progress in my goals thread.

Comment

I've used naps quite a bit... My friend recommended them to me and it worked great and went smooth very first time, I was skeptical about using other sites, or just other people in the gym....

My first order was GP cyp. great results hardly any sides which was awesome, very clean.
                  also tried GP enanth, GP sust GP bold, GP tren Ace, GP dbol, GP drol, GP arim, aromasin, clomid, nolva all GP, Dragonpharm enanth and cyp is very good and clean too.

i need to add my favorite is GP andromix BEST THING EVER imo, great mix worked great at .5 ml eod.

in any event i wont ever use any other website, just because im scared to give my money to anyone else.

I live in the US and shipping is fast too, they say it takes up to 21 days but i allways get mine around 12 days or so.

and yes its my first post and i just made my account so what bla bla, and no i dont work for naps. i come to this site for most information and wanted to join and tell my experience with this site.
                  more reviews to come.

Comment

Ordered test E, test P, Tren Ace, clen, t3 and mast, all from GP. GP is good possibility the most legit I have taken. The vials are sealed professionally, and the labeling is also well done. Naps did take awhile to get my order to me but the costumer service was excellent. They responded instantly and were well mannered even when I was hasty to know where my stuff was. Back to the good stuff. Both tests are great, injection is smoothed and the test P is fast acting(as it should be). If you're not experienced with much test P is very fast acting. Also Tren A is great could feel it within the first 24 hrs of infection. I expect to see results in another week(I've taken Tren before) been on for 1 week so far. Clen and t3 are both quality products, I wish I had a lab I could send this stuff in to post the numbers to prove everything. If you are looking for a good source naps and good enhancements from Geneza pharm. Oh also the packaging from them is excellent, tight and bubble wrapped and tapped, no rattle.

Comment

I placed my first order with naps and was very nervous about it (as is my nature) However, they were very professional and the shipping was fast and the products were great! Definitely very happy with my experience and i will be using Naps for all of my future needs. Give 'em a shot and you won't be disappointed.

Comment

I made my first purchase successfully last month. I do have an issue now requiring a Rep t get involved.
                        I was offered a coupon with a discount for my review on Napsgear.org in different forums and now I'm trying to place
                        a second order and the coupons provided under "My Reviews" are invalid.
                        I used their online chat and the rep was unable to help and advised me to create a ticket under the billing department. I did so
                        and after a few emails with Karen P from billing she advised me to contact a Rep in the forums since they couldn't see or find the coupons
                        on their system..
                        Can any of the Naps Reps here please help me?
                        Thanks

Comment

I did a lot of research of different companies before making my first attempt at placing an order. I decided to go with naps because of the great reviews that I read. I was very nervous of course because I have never placed an order for products let alone an order with this much money involved. I read all the good stories and read all the horror stories but I decided to go for it. WOW!!!! is all I can say. Naps is great. Easy ordering. Most every product in stock. Every product that I ordered arrived at same time. The best experience though was the SHIPPING...The order took a total of 12 days from site to my doorstep. AMAZING!!!..Iam very very happy with my experience and I will be definitely using Naps for all of my future needs. If anybody is serious about making purchases there is no reason to go anywhere else other than Naps!!!!
                          bullet88
                          Last edited by bullet88; 11-22-2016, 06:27 AM.

Comment

I have been using naps for about 3 years now. They are the best site to order from. They carry some of the top gear you will find. They run many discounts to help you get your product when the finances are crazy. They also provide lab tests on products so you know your not getting scammed. The customer service is also great. I have contacted the before and received quick replys.

Comment

Waiting on a re ship on my first order from naps. They said a manager has to approve it. How long does this usually take? Anyone?

* * * * * * No talk of ETA's guys, next time you'll get banned * * * * * *
                              MrBig
                              Last edited by MrBig; 02-06-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I've made several orders with various websites for injectables but I found the best so no need to go anywhere else. Communication was super fast and they were very informative. The gear was super legit and gave me some of my best gains ever. The shipment came sooner than expected and the tracking was also great. I am overly satisfied with Napsgear, good shipping, all products checked out legit and their prices are insanely low. I also highly recommend them and I will only use them from here on out! Long live Napsgear!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X