Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My Naps Review

Naps is the only source I will use and I stick with all GP products. They are the best in my opinion as they're always consistent and produce great results. Been using bitcoin payment lately and purchasing is a breeze. Thanks Naps for always coming through!

My Naps Review

Naps is undeniably the hands down most legit site to buy your gear at. Anyone who uses it would have to agree.

- - - Updated - - -

I have placed nearly a dozen orders and aside from some mailing delays I have nothing but positive things to say.

Their customer service is top notch and their products are the best. And anyone who has shopped knows that nothing comes close on pricing to what Naps can offer.

(The rest of my review keeps getting cut off...Naps is the BEST though!!)
    Last edited by m4gunny; 01-15-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Blog Entries

]this is my 9th order on napsgear, never been so satisfied and calm about an order, most trusted site ever, best customer service ever. so if you're looking for a place to buy from its NAAAPSS!
    also they work with the best companies, would recommend everyone to try![/B][/B]

Blog Entries

]this is my 9th order on napsgear, never been so satisfied and calm about an order, most trusted site ever, best customer service ever. so if you're looking for a place to buy from its NAAAPSS!
    also they work with the best companies, would recommend everyone to try!

Blog Entries

this is my 9th order on napsgear, never been so satisfied and calm about an order, most trusted site ever, best customer service ever. so if you're looking for a place to buy from its NAAAPSS!
    also they work with the best companies, would recommend everyone to try!

Is Naps site down the old .org doesn't seem to exist ? If they have switched urls / emails can someone plz pm me the current one.

mystery solved site still up when i use tor but blocked by my vpn, weird.
    Last edited by S.B.C; 02-10-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )