protein which one is best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protein which one is best

I went yesterday to get my whey isolate and I never really noticed how many defferent brands are available these days I choose muscle tech 60mgs of protein in two scoops.what other brands do you guys go for and why. do you think I made a good choice with muscle tech I bought it because im familiar with the companys products from the past. when looking for whey isolate what other charictaristics should I be looking for beside protein content.Is there a site that somone could tell me about that would save me money.thanks for the help guys.
    Bigmurph

For me its all about taste i buy gold standard whey by optimum nutrition 1 scoop has only 24 g protein. But the taste of double rich chocalate is aweasome in water and blends easy in just a shaker cup

Comment

to be honest the muscle tech that i bought is chocolate and it tastes great i could drink it all day as a treat.but it is difficult to mix i use my mini blendar and prepare my shake the day before i drink it so i can leave it in the fridge overnight so its nice and cold.

Comment

You might have to check i thought i had read along time ago you have a certain amount of time after mixing protein before it loses its nutrional purpose

Comment

so me mixing it the day before not a good idea. its just when you run it through the blender the blades heat up the mix they dont make it hot but its not fridge cold anymore i would like to hear more on that if anyone knows about it

Comment

And the optimim nutrion whey leaves no clumps so you dont need a blender

Comment

I never buy Muscle tech products. Not saying they arent good just always seems to be an overpriced gimmick with them. Optimum Nutrition- Gold Standard- Pro Source- True Protein now known as True Nutrition- I also like Myofusion from Gaspari. Whey isolate and/or hydrolyzed. As a dude i stay away from soy protein and anything that has soy in it

Comment

I like the double chocolate whey from optimum also. But the syntha 6 from bsn is also a really good one!!!

Comment

I usually go for the matrix protein powders that contain casein, whey, and something else all in one.
                  Syntha six and monster milk both offer this however Cyrosports which puts out muscle and monster milk use aspartemine (an artificial sweetner a.k.a. nutrasweet) which leaves a sweet taste in my mouth all day long which im not to fond of. So I usually go syntha 6 all the way.

Comment

They're starting to pop up more and more, ecspeically on the west coast, Nutrishop supplement stores. Their in-house protein is Protein Synthesis 7. $59.95 / 57 servings / 34g protein per serving (seven types of protein, isolate being the main ingredient, then concentrate and caesin's) / gluten free and sugar free / doesn't have any soy additives. Just about the best protein you'll ever find, ecspecially for the cost. Tastes great and mixes without clumps!
                    cmode44
                    Last edited by cmode44; 10-09-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I don't remember where, but I have an article saved somewhere, where someone did an independent test on the actual protein content of different powders, as compared to what they claimed, and ON's was at the top of the list haha. I've used nothing but ON ever since lol

Comment

it seems like the next time around im going with optimum.it seems like the right one.I looked at my online source they have 10lb bags of the stuff for just over 100 dollars 157 servings cant beat that.

Comment

I have a container of the Optimum double chocolate. Taste isn't bad, but I like to blend my shakes with water and ice.. and the Optimum just doesn't blend well with ice, so I end up staying with Syntha 6. a scoop of chocolate and vanila

Comment

ON is considered the best protein on the market... but at the end of the day, just buy something you like
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Considered by who? The one I named is better, unless you like soy lecithin and wheat filler :P

Comment

Working...
                              X