No announcement yet.

Best test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP is great but don't forget Gen Shi. I was so happy with their stuff. Very easy to pin even with a smaller gauge. I used their Test cyp as well as Tren E and Masteron.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
      If you go to our sponsors page and pull up all the brands of Sus and read it says you need less frequent injections and suggest a rate of 500mg every 10 days. Sus is designed to give you an immediate and sustained release of test. Thats the reason for the blend. So according to our sponsor and many others twice a week is great.
      Umm you bring up GP Sust 270 it says 3 times a week... It says you need more frequent cause of the prop as compared to cyp. I don't know what your reading. Granted I didn't read other brands but I wouldn't imagine it differ.

Comment

Just to be clear that others do agree I had questions about this before and some senior member that always give good advice ODB Liquid and Bluelabel all suggested twice a week. As well as others. Some people have even said once a week with Sus is enough but my feelings and many many others including our sponsor agree that twice a week is correct.

Comment

Gp is the only Sus that has test a in it and thats the reason it may call for more not the prop. And that was the reason I asked about pinning schedule and was suggested twice a week even with the Gp brand. Take some time and look at all the other brands and they all call for less frequent pins.

Comment

Hey you can pin sus 1 time a week if you want but in many of our opinions that we tried and we know works best we try to tell ya pin the sus eod or everythree days. If you dont listen and you gain 10 lbs. just imagine if you would of listened to us and gained 20 of all muscle. Your loss

Comment

Forget the 2 or 3 times a week bullshit. Sust could and should be pinned on a regular schedule like E3D or E4D. The only reason sust has prop or ace or sometimes both (which is a waste to me because theyre both pretty much the same) is to give you something to feel before the longer esters kick in
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

And some of our opinions are twice a week. Some of our senior members that is. I wouldn't suggest once a week to anyone but to each his own. I was suggested twice a week and did so with excellent results and will continue to suggest that rate to anyone most importantly to a first time user. At 270mg eod your suggesting someone run 1080mg of test one week then 810 the next. Thats way out of line. I suggest twice a week for a rate of 540 of test a week. A good dose for a 1st 2nd or 3rd cycle. What makes more sense a constant stable number or up one week down the next. To each his own but I'll take constant stable numbers and less pins over pining all the time for mixed up numbers.

Comment

At 270mg eod your suggesting someone run 1080mg of test one week then 810 the next. Thats way out of line. I suggest twice a week for a rate of 540 of test a week
                  Best point made in this thread. 1080mg of test for a first cycle is crazy. Lets not forget the topic of this thread though guys, he wants to know whats the best test for a first cycle. I believe its enanthate or cyp. All of this confusion about the sust rules it out for a first cycle IMO. Overall, test prop is the best but in no way should you use this for a first cycle
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i'm a fan of cyp, personally. it was the first test i ran and i bleeeeeew up! really, cyp and test e seem to do the same thing for me. IMO, they're interchangeable. for a first cycle, i would say as long as they are both good quality, go with the one that is cheaper. if they're the same price, i'd flip a coin
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i dont like prop esters in a first cycle. too many times, i've talked to guys that have bad reactions to the short esters and cant keep up with the injections. some guys do fine. a lot dont. just what i've seen. i know the first time i took sust, it was pharm grade and good god, i couldnt sit down for a week. i quickly swapped to cyp and my cycle went much smoother

only drawback i see to long esters are the time they take to kick in. a low low dose of an oral, say dbol at 20-25mg is plenty IMO to get the ball rolling till the test works it begins working its magic
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I still wouldnt suggest anyone take more than 1 compound for their first cycle. Get Test E or C and run it for 12 weeks do a proper PCT and see how everything goes, Then next cycle add another compound. But Test E is my favorite but probably cuz my Test C may have been underdosed and Test E was my first cycle

Comment

Yea. I wasnt suggesting prop for a first cycle. I was just stating that IMO its the best test out of all of em. Low low water retention and quick acting are big selling points on it for me

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                            Best point made in this thread. 1080mg of test for a first cycle is crazy. Lets not forget the topic of this thread though guys, he wants to know whats the best test for a first cycle. I believe its enanthate or cyp. All of this confusion about the sust rules it out for a first cycle IMO. Overall, test prop is the best but in no way should you use this for a first cycle
                            ***I don't know where you quoted his (macman) quote from, I can't find it. So I don't know who he was talking to, but I didn't see any one tell him do 270mg EOD, I missed that post too. They just said do the pin EOD, not a 1 cc dosage EOD. It was even mentioned more doses, lower amount.

And yea it did get off topic but thats where the topic went, I do have a tendency to always have to answer when something is said about what I say. Just like to explain myself (I am even doing it here lol), but the kid was asking about using Sust so I figure talk about it would be on topic, he can see what people have to say and decide for himself what to do.

***I found where you quoted him you took half his quote that's why I missed it, but still don't see anyone suggest 270 mg EOD

Gp is the only Sus that has test a in it and thats the reason it may call for more not the prop. And that was the reason I asked about pinning schedule and was suggested twice a week even with the Gp brand. Take some time and look at all the other brands and they all call for less frequent pins.
                            I guess I just assumed it was the Prop because I always saw Prop was quicker and need EOD and Cyp was slower and needed 2 a week. Like I said even the Andropen 275 I used suggested EOD and that place said because of the Prop so agained just assumed same with Sust. I didn't bother looking at other brands thought blend would be same.
                            Knuckles
                            Last edited by Knuckles; 10-02-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I agree that this is where the topic went and if he does go with Sus he will have back round. Even if you cut the dose pinning eod would be 4 pins one week 3 the next and not be an even dose weekly. Plus the fast acting esters would be at such a low dose whats the point. IMO Monday and Thursday at 1ml or more per pin would be ideal to keep thing easy and keep your levels even.

Comment

beating a dead horse...

Comment

Working...
                                X