Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I see response to a ticket? and no e-mails!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I see response to a ticket? and no e-mails!

Hey so I have a bit of a dilemma. While I'm still waiting for my order to be approved after an issue I realize that I may not be able to see any response to the ticket I opened anyway! So I have a few questions. How do I see the response to my ticket?

While I can log in and see my order, if I try to Log In on the "Contact Us" page with the Open a Ticket option it says Invalid Username or Password. I would hope I'm still logged in from the previous, original log in but have never opened a ticket before so I don't know. I don't see a response it on my order or contact us page....has now been almost 2 days. I realize they may need more time then this but I'm more worried that I can't see it and that they have already responded.

This is an issue because I cannot get their e-mails! Can I get their e-mail address to put it in like my do not block folder? Because it isn't even showing up in my spam folder!

Help!

You need to register for the support section buddy - Seperate registration
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I had an incredibly hard time getting answers from support because I kept getting booted off the chat by their server or something. After I finally caught the suggestion of sending to a different receiver what I finally did was just let my order which had been cancelled remain that way and start fresh. New order "semi shipped"!

Comment

Cruz took the time to answer your question. Did you not read it?
        sigpic

Comment

I give up - Why do I bother
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I did. Thank you. Maybe I wasn't clear in my response. I did register for support. I still had trouble, not necessarily with naps, but the website. Regardless thank you for the response. I was just updating that since they cancelled my order due to payment issues I reordered with payment successfully sent to another receiver and now am happy my order is semi-shipped as I know they split orders and my test is on the way!

Comment

Just got home from a road trip yesterday and was happy to see one of two packages here! QUICK! I am very pleased!!! Thank you NAPS!

It really hasn't been many business days at all! Initial arrival estimates showed both packages arriving weeks from now haha YEAHHH. I am still waiting for the first portion of my split order but I have complete faith it will get here or get taken care of. Always did have faith as a good friend with experience here referred me to Uncle Naps. Got faith....now patience is a virtue I wish I had...

Comment

Reship was a success! All in all Naps has been great in taking care of me. After waiting the suggested amount of time for my second half of my order and then getting in touch with Naps they sent a reshipment and today the reshipment arrived!!! Considering the nature of the business they are great to even offer such a service and definitely have a new customer hooked. Thank you Naps!

Comment

Working...
                X