Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever successfully changed their T levels for pheromone manipulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever successfully changed their T levels for pheromone manipulation?

I've recently been experimenting with the prescription for increasing free testosterone prescribed by Tim Ferriss (The 4 Hour Body) - a combination of Brazil nuts, cod liver butter oil, sauerkraut, and cholesterol overloading.

I have observed some definite effects of temporarily increasing testosterone...just not the desirable effects (with women) that Ferriss describes.

I feel a little deceived; while I didn't expect the effects he so dramatically talks about, I have found some unsettling results, that I've repeated again and again through trying different variations of the above mixture: irritability, attracting others' disdain and starting arguments, a feeling of uneasiness, etc.

Has anybody else experimented with temporary testosterone manipulation to increase pheromones with women? What was your experience?

For those who are curious or want a refresher, here is a summary of the protocol for tripling testosterone levels: http://www.4hourlife.com/four-hour-b...e-cheat-sheet/

And here's an excerpt from the book, presented, I thought, as a true story from Ferriss:

"I had just taken my total testosterone from 244.8 to 653.3
    ng/dL (nanograms per deciliter), while cutting my estradiol (estrogen) in half.

The result?

Fifteen minutes after we sat down, Vesper was in a sexually aggressive stupor. The bread hadn’t arrived and she was already climbing on top of me. This is not a boast. This is not
    Penthouse Forum. It’s a statement of pure confusion. She is a CEO, and this is not typical public CEO behavior. I thought she was on drugs.

She was, literally, intoxicated on pheromones.

I excused myself to the bathroom at one point, and what came next was even more absurd. Vesper witnessed it later when we left. Both en route to the bathroom and coming back to the table, it was as if I had a 10-foot-radius field of hormonal impact. I received at least three times the normal eye contact from women."

i dont know if human pheromones are even a real thing. i know that females are drawn to confident men and IME, higher test levels lead to more confidence
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X