Naps+Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps+Canada

Hey guys, I came about this site from the link on the Naps site.

Just wanted to ask if everyone from Canada had any trouble? I realize the site says no re-ships... and that bothers me as others offer at least 1 reship. Just to get some feedback thanks!

PS: hopefully this thread isnt against the rules if so admin/mod feel free to let know

thanks guys!

ive never personally ordered from them so i dont have any input.. sorry maybe you should send them an email and see what they say.

Comment

No one on these boards hasen't recieved there package...

So I highly doubt you would even need to worry about a reship...

Comment

Many sources do not offer reships to Canada or Australia.
        That being said, I've never not received a package.

Realize what your ordering and that there are risks your taking.
        Naps does the best it can to be discreet though.

Comment

Originally posted by spikee View Post
          Hey guys, I came about this site from the link on the Naps site.

Just wanted to ask if everyone from Canada had any trouble? I realize the site says no re-ships... and that bothers me as others offer at least 1 reship. Just to get some feedback thanks!

PS: hopefully this thread isnt against the rules if so admin/mod feel free to let know

thanks guys!
          like mentioned above, i'd send them an email and ask what the policy is. in CA, it's legal to own gear for personal use, isn't it?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

it used to be like that sam.. not sure if the laws have changed though.. many recreational dealers also sold anabolics..

Comment

Working...
            X