Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking of boosting dosage of test. cyp. ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of boosting dosage of test. cyp. ????

Hi, its been four weeks since I started injections and five weeks on Dbol, not seeing gains as expected. I have only gained two pounds total. I was thinking of switching my dose of the test. cyp. from 250 twice a week to say 375mg twice a week. I have had no problems with gyno, acne, or anything. using AI every three days. Anyone have any thoughts, I don't seem to be too sensetive to the current dose. My sex drive has not changed at all, no testicular shrinkage either ????? wondering if I even got the real deal at times I must say ??
    thanks
    Steven

..it surely seems so, please provide us with some information, which brand, if possible pictures of your gear..

250 Test cyp/week ?? mg d-bol/day? Did you change your work-out * sleep and eat pattern?

Comment

Yea RonnyT, After finishing D-bol there has seem to be a crash and irriatable moods with me. Diet has been consistent and lifting consistent, just looking and waiting for week four to feel the kick and it has come and gone ! I will try and post pics, not to good at that though. Also thinking of checking numbers on vials to see if the same batch or not and if so maybe draw from another vial. The vials for the test. cyp. look just like the ones pictured on the site. I am calling my doctor next week to get blood work done, to see where my test levels are. Should be elevated Im sure after six weeks of d-bol and one month of injections. If results come back low I know somethings up !
      Steven

Comment

I bumped mine up after a while because I had strength go down after discontinuing my oral. I went from 1 ml e4d to 1.5 ml e4d (from roughly 435mg/week to 655mg/week) and feel much better at the higher dose.

Comment

Yea, todays injection I went to 375mg instead of 250mg, see what happens, its strange strength is good just not gaining bodyweight like I thought I would.... we will see what happens at this dose. I checked dates on vials, all are same as is batch number. I think I need to start charting caloric intake a little closer maybe.

Comment

What is your current weight?? What weight did you start at?? Post your typical daily diet from breakfast to bed so we can see if your eating enough. You gotta eat at least 6 meals a day if your looking to bulk. If you can't do 6 you have to at least do 4 nice size ones. Anyway need to know the stats to be sure the Calories and protein are high enough to promote growth before suggesting theres something wrong with the product or if you should increase the dose..

Comment

bummer

Originally posted by steven View Post
              Hi, its been four weeks since I started injections and five weeks on Dbol, not seeing gains as expected. I have only gained two pounds total. I was thinking of switching my dose of the test. cyp. from 250 twice a week to say 375mg twice a week. I have had no problems with gyno, acne, or anything. using AI every three days. Anyone have any thoughts, I don't seem to be too sensetive to the current dose. My sex drive has not changed at all, no testicular shrinkage either ????? wondering if I even got the real deal at times I must say ??
              thanks
              Steven
              i think your gear is bogus bro in the past i have felt d-bol in a few days and cyp. in a couple weeks. good luck!

Comment

Yea, fella's stoping injections of test cyp. its fake bullshit... six weeks in every four days, 325mg no sex drive now that d bol is out of system, I have felt crashed for weeks just waiting. Had blood drawn this morning to test for levels, will know for sure in a week. Starting pct, hope that shit is ligit... I know d bol was real deal but got fucked on injectable shit, dont care what i say about Genza now, fuck them, sticking fake shit in my ass pisses me off...! like I said hope Nolvadex is real shit, guess I will find out.
                Steven

Comment

Please keep us posted. I would like to see you lab results.

Comment

Yea, fella's I will post blood work results when they get back, I was told one week. Started GP nolvadex, see what happens. I have decided to go through a friend of mine who does persoonal training by app. only at his own gym. the gear is real and real expensive $105.00 per ten ml vial. I have known and trusted him for years, just did'nt want to make my business public at his place, people can't help but talk between sets....but now I don't give a shit..
                    Steven

Comment

steven, remind me, what was the batch # ? thanks
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Sam good idea, the lot# GP401 exp.042013
                        hope no one else gets the same shit...
                        Steven

Comment

Same batch I have. I wouldnt go as far as calling it bunk since I don't have blood work, but I was disappointed. I still grew pretty good but I took an oral with it for the first four weeks then four weeks on just test then the last four weeks stacked with another oral.

I did grow size and strength but my joints and sex drive suffered some issues on cycle. I was excited about this cycle because I have done multiple oral only cycles but this was my first test based. I thought test was going to head off those kind of issues.

Comment

thanks steven. i've got 3 bottles of the same batch. right now, i'm using test e but getting ready to make a switch to the cyp...
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yea, I will be getting my results back in three days I hope, must say it really fucked me up. I took d-bol that I know worked well, then after starting injections, noticed my sex drive crashing to zero along with energy level and mood... It got to the point I want to say that I did'nt have any drive for anything, I was losing erections !!! while have sex, this has NEVER EVER happened to me...!!! then it hit me... maybe shit is fake, so decided to get tested. Have now been on gp nolvadex for three days, I think im starting to feel a little better, hope its just not in my head.. Also have gp HCG debating if I should take that as well or not. With injections never experienced any testicular shrinkage that I thought I would, that was another reason I suspected something was wrong with the test. gear.. Yea, make things worse was I had met someone new at the time all this was going on with sex drive, talk about performance anxiety ! "sorry babe I do find you attractive really, just cant cum or stay hard" yea, what timing.........
                              Steven

Comment

Working...
                              X