Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your analogy, I totally agree and this is a GREAT post. I have gone by the same concept and believe I've gotten max results.
    "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

I really appreciate all the feedback. I realize that I would have to do this for a long time, thing is as I get older I'm sure I would be needing it at sometime anyway. Now seems like a good time to start. As for keeping it simple i agree with that. After doing more reading I will probably go with test c or e and just try to get by with that. I do want to start out slow and work my way through it properly and if starting slow and easy is the right way I'm all for it. If I were to use some hgh would I use this in conjunction with the test? Any recommendations on an estrogen blocker or pct for a first time. The blocker I would like to get with my first order and have it if I need it. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

I'd stay away from HGH, you have to use it for 6 month to a year to see any results and the sides are irreversible, plus that shit is expensive!!!!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by 05mako View Post
          If I were to use some hgh would I use this in conjunction with the test?
          Any recommendations on an estrogen blocker or pct for a first time. The blocker I would like to get with my first order and have it if I need it. Thanks for all your help.
          U can use GH on or off Test but I thought we just established that u most likely will always be "ON"
          (I've been using GH for aprx 1.5-2yrs straight).

I like aromasin but adex is just as good also+may be a good beginners choice - personal choice.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I used HGH for 1 year, and now I have growth gut, but not as bad as these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	152494

Click image for larger version

Name:	428216_1080192083670_gut.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	152493
            Attached Files
            MrBig
            Last edited by MrBig; 03-26-2013, 08:57 PM.
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

This is a great mssg, I found it very helpful. I'm not a big guy, and I've recently returned to the gym after an 11 yr absence. I take cypionate for low test from my primary. 200mg/bi-weekly, which is nothing. I independently increased dosage incrementally to 500mg/week (300 each glute on Thu, 200 ea glute on Sun). A pro builder I met suggested I step down my weekly to 400/week for a couple weeks, then down to 300/wk.

I have basically a swimmer's build but more defined; great delts, pecs need more size but looking good, arms coming along, legs lookin' good (genes) and my glutes are growing nicely. I want a muscular look, but not too big. Due to low T, for 10 yrs I had no libido, difficulty getting it up, more difficulty keeping it up, and climaxing. The test has helped a lot in the sex area, but not consistent. I just can't be a guy who can't even get off 1-2 times/wk min.

Hope I haven't confused you. Bottom line: I want to get about 2X bigger than I am now, and have a sex drive and can perform. Shrinkage is very noticeable, and I've heard/read about HCG use @ the end of my cycle. Cycle started basically Feb 1, so Apr 1 is about 8 weeks. Should I then back down to 200/bi-weekly, HCG, wait ?? before starting another cycle?

What do you suggest?
              Skibuck
              Last edited by Skibuck; 03-26-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=MrBig;69898]I used HGH for 1 year, and now I have growth gut, but not as bad as these.

Mr.BIG , Thanks for posting the pics. that just cured me of test trying it.
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Final post before first cycle

Wow seems like a lot to digest. All the insight for a first timer is great. If someone wanting to try some test and doesn't do this shame on them. All of the info has been very enlightening. Thanks to you all for the directions. Injecting a foreign substance into your body is scary enough let alone not seeking guidance to insure your doing it right and making the right decision to do it properly and take your time. So I guess I will hit you all back in a few weeks and let you know how things turn out. Thanks again for all your time and input you all have been a great help. 05mako

Comment

Originally posted by Skibuck View Post
                    This is a great mssg, I found it very helpful.

Bottom line: I want to get about 2X bigger than I am now, and have a sex drive and can perform. Shrinkage is very noticeable, and I've heard/read about HCG use @ the end of my cycle. Cycle started basically Feb 1, so Apr 1 is about 8 weeks. Should I then back down to 200/bi-weekly, HCG, wait ?? before starting another cycle?
                    What do you suggest?
                    U r not on a "cycle" per se cuz ur always "ON" - TRT, u r just boosting then returning to TRT does.
                    U can try HCG but it may be a temporary fluff.
                    The hard part about TRT is finding that mix between Test + Estro, boosting ur test w/out controlling estro will give u similar sides as low T.
                    both high + low estro r problems.
                    sorry but u gotta find that sweet-spot for urself.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

A year and half on Test and E-blocker and the sweet spot is awesome when ya find it and not so bad when it slips by.. With in a few days I can figure it out...
                      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Newbie here. Really glad to have read this post. They could put together a bachelor's degree around all the knowledge that appears to be needed to doing AS correctly.

Comment

I'm looking to start my first cycle since 10 years ago. I want to do Test-E, and Dbol. What should I use for hcg & pct? These are new to me and every where I look I read something different.

Comment

I've been reading for a while trying to learn as much as possible and poss like this have been a huge help! Thx.

Comment

Hello muscle gurus im new here & wanna do 1st cycle in in early 40s im I have test 400 dbol winni anavar adex & clomid & clenb so I have everything ready to go can someone tell whats the best way to use it im 5.9' 198lbs BF 12-15 so whats the best way to start .

thnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                                The human body constantly seeks Homeostasis / equilibrium.

By adding new compounds or raising ur dosage before needed ur essentially teaching ur body how to combat that chemical.
                                So if u do elaborate cycles early in ur career u will render those compound Less effective before ur ready to reap the benefits.

To put it another way ; lets say it took u 1 drink to get buzzed the more u drank u did not get a better buzz u got drunk or sick + more tolerant. Therefore it took more drinks to get u buzzed next time, eventually u added hard alcohol.
                                The more u drink the more u need to drink to get buzzed. It is similar to AAS the goal is to use as little AAS as possible to get positive results longer. To only add compounds when needed, not just to try them or cuz someone said its great.

- If u use 500mg Test, 400mg Deca and 50 mg DBol on ur 1st cycle ur body will need more + more in future cycles to get the same benefits.
                                So don't rush into elaborate multi-compound mega-dosed cycles, not only will u waste AAS, ur time, u will waste ur $$ and potentially have some negative side effects.

JM2C

U need to Grow Smart B4 u can Grow Big
                                Well put - quite true
                                STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X