First Cycle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle....

im starting my first cycle soon and im looking for some opinions on it. i did a lot of research and saw a lot of sites on cycles etc and came up with this cycle.
    Im 6'5'' 230lbs. normally around 245-250 at 18%bf but cut down for basketball now.
    Ive been lifting heavy for about 4 years so im experienced with different workouts and the different results.

test cyp 11 weeks at 225mg 2x/wk total of 450wk
    deca 10 weeks at 125 2x/wk total of 250wk
    dbol at 40mg/day for 4 weeks
    nolv at 15mg day to prevent gyno and 20mg day pct starting week 12-16
    clomid wk 14-16 at 300mg day down to 50 at the end of the 3rd week.

any thoughts?
    mcmutd85
    Last edited by mcmutd85; 11-18-2010, 07:54 PM.

My thoughts are that there are too many compounds for a first cycle. Run test E or C at 400-500mg/wk for 12 weeks and that is all you need for a first cycle. If you must, you can add in some d-bol for 4-5 weeks but you will only need 20-30mg/day for gains. Keep it simple and be smart, do not over do it your first cycle.

Comment

I have to agree with Gustavo77. I only ran 250 mg test my first cycle and saw good gains. But looking at your height and weight then 400-500mg of test would probably be more suited to you. There is no real reason why you couldnt run deca, especially at a low dose as 250mg ew but its just a waste at this point. You probably wouldnt see much more gains with it. Not for your first time and not at that dose. You will gain well off the test alone.
      Also people tend to gain really good off deca the first time they use it but then never quite get the same gains again like the first time they use it. From what ive read of other experiences anyway. So if i was you i would get what you can out of test only, then after a few cycles when your gains begin to slow down then throw some deca in the mix.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. so i assume the pct is good because of no remarks?

Comment

Umm, You need The Arimidex for the gyno issues on cycle.... Nolva is pct only i thought...

Comment

Working...
          X