Roids in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roids in Mexico

Has anyone one here drove to mexico and picked up gear. Any advice?

from what i understand, many of the border pharmacies have been flooded with fakes, so be very cautious. only buy what you're certain of.

edit : take ronny t with you. he'll be able to pick out whats good from the fakes, no problem haha
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

be very cautious of not only getting fakes but bringin it back... if you already look somewhat cut, and/or a gorilla bodybuilder they will already stereotype you as a juicer and most likely have interest in you (search or xray)... just my opinion..
      Cr?z?

Comment

haven't been there for a while....they have nice stuff in mex...primoteston depot, stenox, sus preloads..all good stuff and should be safe to buy...just have to "think" of how you will get it back across, that is the real question....just think hard...there are a few things you can do..

Comment

I've been several times when I was younger and I've also been popped at the border lol.. There's is a ton of bunk stuff down there so you really need to know what to look for.. It also helps to go deeper in as almost everything in TJ is fake..

Comment

Most pharmacies are in with the police so after you buy your gear they turn you in, they get the gear back then you have to pay for your arrest...So everybody gets something, except you unless you count getting fucked.
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

believe it or not most tourist spots in mex (cancun, cozumel, etc) do have legit juice however DAMNNN their prices, one ampoule preloaded Sustanon 50.00US!!! thats one CC for 50.00 ive seen!! why, cause they know the market and they know those who juice dont want to loose a wk or so on injection and they'll pay that to keep up with cycle ... mexicans are not all that dumb... while i was looking at some, i did see like 8 people buying 1cc cartridges of sust and they have a doc right there that shot them up nice and clean... CRAZY.. but hey who wants to have gyno while on vacation during cycle...
              Cr?z?

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                Most pharmacies are in with the police so after you buy your gear they turn you in, they get the gear back then you have to pay for your arrest...So everybody gets something, except you unless you count getting fucked.
                Yup! This is what I believe happened to us..

Comment

Originally posted by evolved View Post
                  Has anyone one here drove to mexico and picked up gear. Any advice?
                  No need too, it comes in the mail - nice + easy.
                  Better off going w N@ps or a nice domestic source.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
                    believe it or not most tourist spots in mex (cancun, cozumel, etc) do have legit juice however DAMNNN their prices, one ampoule preloaded Sustanon 50.00US!!! thats one CC for 50.00 ive seen!! why, cause they know the market and they know those who juice dont want to loose a wk or so on injection and they'll pay that to keep up with cycle ... mexicans are not all that dumb... while i was looking at some, i did see like 8 people buying 1cc cartridges of sust and they have a doc right there that shot them up nice and clean... CRAZY.. but hey who wants to have gyno while on vacation during cycle...
                    50 per cc!! holy cow! lol. i've heard higher than normal prices like 20-30 for redijects and i thought that was ridiculous. 50 is just retarded.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      50 per cc!! holy cow! lol. i've heard higher than normal prices like 20-30 for redijects and i thought that was ridiculous. 50 is just retarded.
                      yes...50 bucks can't be right even in cozumel...cancun they wanted 20 for each preload, that's why I stocked up on primoteston depot which is straight enanthate, they were around 10-12 bucks..I know cozumel is the most expensive to buy anything, but 50 sounds crazy..they won't sell one!!! maybe you can get a discount if you buy alot...

Comment

Try to look around on the vet market maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                          yes...50 bucks can't be right even in cozumel...cancun they wanted 20 for each preload, that's why I stocked up on primoteston depot which is straight enanthate, they were around 10-12 bucks..I know cozumel is the most expensive to buy anything, but 50 sounds crazy..they won't sell one!!! maybe you can get a discount if you buy alot...
                          i'm sure cruz saw what he claims. i guess it shouldnt shock me. crazy to us, yea. i'm sure theres a sucker or two out there that'll go for it. and that must be what they're banking on

Comment

its true.. think about it... all tourists spots have normal US prices when buying anything "alcohol, clothes, gifts and gadgets"..when the mexico peso is 5(x) weaker than the dollar. Jet skit rentals was 60.00/hr in cozumel!! hotels were 100.00+ ..so again these tourists spots have american prices...
                            Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
                            X