shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoes

i'm fond of low sole shoes like certain pumas, when i'm doing back and legs. that made me feel more connected to the ground. i wear new balance on my other training days. i like the support they give. i've considered trying out actual weight lifting shoes like do wins.

what is your foot wear of choice in the gym?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Nike Free's!!

Comment

as far as low sole shoes go, the free is right up there. good call bro!
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

New Balance 2002
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I rock Pumas I don't mind running in them either even Tho a good running shoe should be gotten but I only run on the treadmill to warm up for a mile so can't justify the purchase. I truly like everything about pumas

Comment

Fila DLS lows -just 4 the gym. shoes handle squats fine it's the knee that fills with water

my prob w the weightlifting shoes is that look like Medical shoes to repair bow legs or something-the straps and they r Pricey.
            http://www.roguefitness.com/shoes/we...FQJN4AodWgYAvg

Must run in good running shoes (Brooks) def worth it.
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 08-13-2012, 12:24 AM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Nike frees and vibrams on leg day
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                i'm fond of low sole shoes like certain pumas, when i'm doing back and legs. that made me feel more connected to the ground. i wear new balance on my other training days. i like the support they give. i've considered trying out actual weight lifting shoes like do wins.

what is your foot wear of choice in the gym?

lol I have switched mine from Army boots to Pumas what a deferents , when I do legs or dead lift i prefer Boots I need hard sole surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                  New Balance 2002
                  I have always worn new balance myself, as they have the best arch support, and I have ridiculously high arches. Are the 2002's lower/better suited for heavy lifting than the other types I have seen?
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

aetrex are the best shoe for support they are only sold at stors that have a foot doctor that work there I only know about them because I have a freind that works at a shop. I get mine for cost but they run about 150 but they are great they look like prowings but they are the best for support.

Comment

Vibrams for me there amazing
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

Hey! Advise how best to lose weight? I worked out in the gym and ran, but there was little sense. Maybe you should buy some sweat vest? Is this a good thing or not? Among all my friends, only 1 girl used it and she responded well.

Comment

Working...
                        X