Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about second cycle starting in a few weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
    Good/smart move bud. Like ODB said, that much deca might not do much for u but give u the sides and u dont want those.

On another note, what did your macros look like on your last cycle?
    I was eating a boat load man... I was getting anywhere from 300-330g protein.. About 330 carb and 120fat
    Daily calorie intake was 3500-4000 most days.. So expensive to eat super clean so a lot of chicken and tuna sandwiches for quick protein and some carbs with the wheat bread.. Tons of oats.. A dozen eggs a day etc.. I am hoping to gain more with this cycle just scared to eat everything because of fat gains

Comment

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
      I am hoping to gain more with this cycle just scared to eat everything because of fat gains
      you should be okay as long as you keep your sources good. lean meat, good carbs, good fats, etc. your diet sounds pretty good though
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

you should be okay as long as you keep your sources good. lean meat, good carbs, good fats, etc. your diet sounds pretty good though
        Sounds good man.. Would you say it's okay to eat a protein bar and Greek yogurt etc as snacks? The worst thing I eat is my wheat bagel with cream cheese every morning when i have my eggs but since I'm bulking I don't see that as a problem.. Otherwise it's usually just eggs cheese meat fish hicken turkey wheat pasta etc

Comment

Be careful with the sugar in the protein bars. yea if youre bulking, a wheat bagel shouldnt hurt you as long a the cream cheese isnt loaded on there
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

nervous about my order..got the tracking number and didn't like what i saw...now im paranoid

Comment

Look into the ISS OhYeah Protein bars, their bars are pretty good tasting and good quality as well
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

nervous about my order..got the tracking number and didn't like what i saw...now im paranoid
                Dont worry bro, your order is usually at your door before the tracking updates

Comment

Dont worry bro, your order is usually at your door before the tracking updates

Good to know haha...my last 3 orders were here extremely fast..This one is the first I got the tracking number for and its been sitting at customs in NYC for quite some time now with no new updates..So seeing that made me pretty nervous

Comment

Good to know haha...my last 3 orders were here extremely fast..This one is the first I got the tracking number for and its been sitting at customs in NYC for quite some time now with no new updates..So seeing that made me pretty nervous
                    Yea most orders sit in NYC for a while according to the tracking system. Most guys on here will tell you theve seen that before. But like i said, its prob not there still

Comment

I am in NY also and had my delivery sitting in JFK for 2 weeks...got the package right before it updated...stupid shit..my source told me they are lazy and don't update the site quick enough haha

Comment

I'm a big fan of a good gainer powder. The trick is you have to find one that uses quality complex carbs, not sugar / simple carbs. My gainer comes in a 15 lb. bucket, has 120 scoops, and each scoop has 10g of whey concentrate, and 25g of carbs from whole grains and maltodextrin. The bucket is $80 I usually do a couple 2 scoop shakes a day (300 calories, only 2g of fat), so a little over a dollar a serving, I think it's one of the cheapest food sources you can get. I usually toss a scoop of regular protein in too.

Comment

This turned out to be a good day...long day of class then work..get home and take my pre workout before the gym and the doorbell rings and the package is here!!!! I'm so pumped, starting tomorrow morning, cant wait..just joined a power lifting gym too so looking to add some weight to my squat dead and bench

Comment

glad to hear u got your shit bro

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                              I'm a big fan of a good gainer powder. The trick is you have to find one that uses quality complex carbs, not sugar / simple carbs. My gainer comes in a 15 lb. bucket, has 120 scoops, and each scoop has 10g of whey concentrate, and 25g of carbs from whole grains and maltodextrin. The bucket is $80 I usually do a couple 2 scoop shakes a day (300 calories, only 2g of fat), so a little over a dollar a serving, I think it's one of the cheapest food sources you can get. I usually toss a scoop of regular protein in too.
                              Are you using the GNC brand?

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                                Are you using the GNC brand?
                                Nope, never. Not to knock them, but everything they make has soy protein in it. As we know, that's garbage, doesn't promote growth but promotes estrogen. Also, very expensive.

If you have a Nutrishop next to you, Nutek's Mass Complex is good. All whey and carbs from whole grains. Or their Gainer 7, it actually uses whey isolate for the protein source, so you can use the gainer as a great post workout too. If you don't, Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass is pretty darn good too.

Comment

Working...
                                X