Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about second cycle starting in a few weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODB

Hes right see how your body reacts, Deca blows me up - BIG
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      I suggest adding 1 new compound @ time so u know how it affects u and ur body...save Deca for next. ur gonna love dbol.
      Thanks for the replies guys... First cycle i used dbol and test equipment which is why I wanted to add deca to this one... That would be my one new compound..
      What do you guys think about that?
      First cycle was 500mg test equipment... 30 mg dbol for 5 weeks.. For my second
      I am thinking 500mg test 30-50mg dbol and 200-250mg deca.. I really appreciate all of the input everyone is giving.. This is my new favorite forum

Comment

I still think adding a 19-nor on a second cycle might be a little much. Sides are harsh and you dont really have enough experience trying to control them from test which are much easier to deal with than 19's. If i were you bro, stick with the d bol (use d bol over t bol since you dont really mind the bloat) and test. If you want to get a little crazy, maybe swap that d bol out for some drol. That would give you a new compound. But if you must use nandro, i would suggest going with NPP just in case sides get too out of control you can drop it and get rid of the sides faster than a decanoate ester. Dont forget your dostinex for progesterone
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          I still think adding a 19-nor on a second cycle might be a little much. Sides are harsh and you dont really have enough experience trying to control them from test which are much easier to deal with than 19's. If i were you bro, stick with the d bol (use d bol over t bol since you dont really mind the bloat) and test. If you want to get a little crazy, maybe swap that d bol out for some drol. That would give you a new compound. But if you must use nandro, i would suggest going with NPP just in case sides get too out of control you can drop it and get rid of the sides faster than a decanoate ester. Dont forget your dostinex for progesterone
          thanks for this post man...Everyone basically seems to be saying stick with the dbol/test for the 2nd cycle so i think i will...Makes it simple to with just having to really use some anastrozole, nolva, liv-52 and some milk thistle...Should I keep the dbol at 30mg/day for the 5weeks?

Comment

Yea that sounds good. Are you still running the test for 12 weeks?
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yea that sounds good. Are you still running the test for 12 weeks?
              Planning on running test e for 12 weeks, dbol for 5 weeks at 30-50mg

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me. Good luck with it

Comment

Hey guys...Been doing research, talking to people and thinking about what to do and I am pretty sure I've got my cycle set...Let me know what you think!

Week 1-12 GP Test E 500mg (250mg Sun/250mg Wed)
                  Week 1-5 GP Dbol 30mg ED (maybe 50mg ED)
                  Week 1-10 GP Deca 250mg/week

Week 1-14 Anastrozole .25mg E3D
                  Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Everything is the same as my first cycle except for the addition of deca. My dbol was at 30mg last cycle, i am thinking of upping it to 50mg for the 5 weeks, but not sure yet, what do you guys think?

I am aiming to add some size this cycle an some strength...Planning on eating a ton and gaining some good size hopefully. My life is basically going to consist of work, nursing school, lifting and eating, so I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Like i said bro, i would leave the deca for a later cycle but if your going to do it anyway, get yourself some dostinex @ .5mg a week split into 2 doses of 25mg

Comment

Like i said bro, i would leave the deca for a later cycle but if your going to do it anyway, get yourself some dostinex @ .5mg a week split into 2 doses of 25mg
                      Will do man.. Been researching and reading up on it and I think I'll be okay.. Will definitely get some dostinex though... You think 250.g a week is good or too low?

Comment

Take .25mg on the days you pin the deca which would come out to .5mg a week

Comment

Like i said bro, i would leave the deca for a later cycle
                          - not to mention that low a dose of Deca may do nothing for u but lubricate ur Joints which should not be an issue for u @ ur age + with Test + Dbol.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

DAMNIT!!! you guys are right! I was getting ahead of myself with wanting to add some mass quick...I've come to the realization that it's only my second cycle so I am sticking with the 500mg test/30mg dbol again and thats it...I made good gains on it so now I know to eat more and train harder and I should make good gains again

I will save the other stuff for future cycles. I don't want to think more is better and be an idiot about anything...thanks for the responses everyone, made me realize I should stick with the basics while I am still progressing from them and in the future play around with other compounds as i become more experienced

Edit: sorry for the back and forth with what i'm going to run...its definitely test/dbol only again this cycle!

Comment

Good/smart move bud. Like ODB said, that much deca might not do much for u but give u the sides and u dont want those.

On another note, what did your macros look like on your last cycle?

Comment

I rund Deca at 250 and see some good gains, No joint ache either which helps - But like I said on PM go with what you feel comfortable, Its your body after all
                                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X