No announcement yet.

How long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fucking knew this shit would happen. My stupid ass mail lady came today but was too stupid to remember how to knock on the door. Left me a note saying they will redeliver on Monday. I fucking loath USPS. Thanks Naps! Fuck you USPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiv View Post
      I fucking knew this shit would happen. My stupid ass mail lady came today but was too stupid to remember how to knock on the door. Left me a note saying they will redeliver on Monday. I fucking loath USPS. Thanks Naps! Fuck you USPS!
      LOL.......that sucks bro! But I'm sure you got your stuff the next day. I'm hoping I'm lucky like you coz I'm only next door to you in the east coast. $700 I have to bite and hope for the best!
      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

My order was actually here very fast, especially considering it was over a holiday weekend. Only thing I didn't like was having to go pick it up and signing for it with the watchful eyes of the post office on me. I am pretty sure they would have redelivered it, but I was too anxious to wait a couple days. Looking forward to my next order. Second cycle might be a test prop and winny for the spring.

Hope yours comes soon!

Comment

best time to order is around christmas time cuz customs gets flooded with packagfes.

if your stuff gets seized you get a letter, like 1-2 months later saying it was seized. save all the things, letter, envelope etc and show naps them when you file a report.

Comment

Stupid question,,
            How does customs find the gear packages vs. the other packages?!! What, x-ray machines??

Comment

Originally posted by Shiv View Post
              My order was actually here very fast, especially considering it was over a holiday weekend. Only thing I didn't like was having to go pick it up and signing for it with the watchful eyes of the post office on me. I am pretty sure they would have redelivered it, but I was too anxious to wait a couple days. Looking forward to my next order. Second cycle might be a test prop and winny for the spring.

Hope yours comes soon!
              Thanks Shiv! I didn't place my order yet, 12/30 Thurs to be exact. Pay Day, lol. Had to buy a big gift for my gf last Thurs pay, lol. And if I have to sign for my pack at the post office, so let it be. Like everyone says, act dumb and thought it was a gift or something from your friend or relative. My sis lives in the UK, so I don't think that would be a problem. Have fun with the rest of your gear!
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

So i live in Florida when should i be getting it around ? i thinking around two weeks ?

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
                  So i live in Florida when should i be getting it around ? i thinking around two weeks ?
                  None of us can answer that for you bro, Naps is fast and legit.
                  http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
                  X