How long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

Just wondering how long it took for you to get your order from Naps? Looking to make an order in about a week, wondering how long it took for you to get yours. I see it can take anywhere from 7-30 days

Ya Depending on where you live it took me about 27 day's I think but i got it and you will too...

I live in Ga so it just depends bro, But the order was amazing cant beat the price and nothing was damaged...

Will be ordering from them again and probably bulk again for my 2nd cycle and then do a 3rd cutting cycle

Comment

It can vary greatly as once shipped its out of naps hands.
      I usually get mine in about 9 days.

Comment

I made 2 orders. First one took 21 days on the dot so they gave me 15% off my next order and I received that order in 7 days on point.

Naps is the best, definitely reccomend.
        Everything Posted Is For Research & Entertainment Purposes. - Thanks BARERIK

Comment

Thanks a lot guys, I see a ton of positive comments for Naps, can't wait to place my order.

Comment

placed the order on thurs, sent money thurs, shipped on monday, received on on next monday. 11 days... real fast. didnt expect it that quick

Comment

Just recieved my shipment today. 11 days seems to be the magic number. Mine shipped on the 18th, today makes 11 days for my order as well. Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                Just recieved my shipment today. 11 days seems to be the magic number. Mine shipped on the 18th, today makes 11 days for my order as well. Woohoo!
                I hope I get lucky and get mine that soon too, mine was shipped on the 20th. I am on vacation right now, so getting it this week would be awesome.

Comment

hey i c u r from ga me2...so do u think all of ga packages take that long?

Comment

I got mine in 15 days Naps is GTG

Comment

I had a quick question, who delivers these-USPS?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiv View Post
                        I had a quick question, who delivers these-USPS?
                        Yes, thats correct.

Comment

Do you have to sign for the package? I placed an order and it said it shipped. That was 14 days ago. I'm in Michigan. Does customs or anybody ever intercept packages?
                          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I had to sign for mine

Comment

Package arrived today, 8 days ahead of the max time. Never had to sign. WoooHoooo!!!!!!
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X