Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first stack about to buy need advice !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first stack about to buy need advice !!!

so basically i want to have a year + cycle ahead of me

as i would run anastrozole with test enanth for a 12 week cycle with the pct of nolva and clomid.
    then run anastrozole with thest enanth for 12 weeks again with the pct of nolba and clomid. helios for when i want the ripped look, yohimbine hcl 15mg twice a day everyday. and hgh for when im down with all of this but i dont know if im to young for hgh im 19 5 11" 218 lbs. ive been fat my whole life and last year i said enough is enough i was 305 now im pretty lean with 16% bf. any advice?
    on what i missed or if i should do something els?

GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) - 5 = $145
    20 tablets (1mg/tab)
    $29

GP Test Enanth 250 - 5 = $215
    10 ml/vial (250 mg/ml)
    $43

GP Nolva (Nolvadex) - 1
    30 tablets (20 mg/tab)
    $24

GP Clomiphene (Clomid) - 1
    Pack: 30 tablets (50mg/tab)
    $24

Human Growth Hormone 191aa - 1
    Pack: : 1 kit / 10 vials vialsx10iu
    $280

Yohimbine HCL - 3 = $51
    50 tablets (5mg/tab)
    $17

Helios
    Manufacturer: HardCoreLabs, Europe
    Pack: 1 bottle (40mcg/ml / 5.4mg/ml (50ml))
    $82

You have more to lose than to gain by taking HGH at age 19... IMHO, wait until you are in your mid 30s before you start to consider HGH.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Alright thanks so only steroids? And am I missing anything them should I be taking anything els?

Comment

Pete.... Let me get this outta the way. At 19, you've got enough Test in your system to reach your goals naturally. With that being said and out of the way, if you were to do any steroids then the basic package that you have there is more than enough. Its solid and responsible. How much Test are you gonna run per week?I would stay at 500 mg a week. Thats a baseline. Do a lil more research and keep it simple. Good luck brother.
        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Oh yea. Drop that HGH like Krazy said. You dont need it.
          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Am i the only one thats thinks its crazy that were recommending a cycle for a 19 year old? Roids or HGH should not be used by someone whose natural test is at its highest levels of his life. All you are going to do is ruin your natural test production for the rest of your life along with the rest of us. You will be worse off since you are shutting down and trying to start back up so much natty test. The more you tell your body you dont need, the less it will produce buddy. Im not trying to be a dick to anyone in this thread by no means but we have to realize what hes doing guys. Like xamo said in your other thread, you have a lot more to lose than you do to gain right now

Comment

Xela, from where you are coming I completely understand. I assume he has been told juice is not the answer before, and has chosen this path regardless. With that said, I throw my 2 cents on the floor. Im certain he understands all the finer points of the endocrine system and how the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and testes work together.
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Haha im sure he does...thanks bud

Comment

Working...
                X